All Comments on 'The Seduction Ch. 02'

by age_matters

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
BlackDahlia69BlackDahlia69about 16 years ago
Exquisite Erotic Suspense

Now, I'm no writin' professor. Readin chapter 2, I'm taken by suprise that you are in the foreign country with your aunt. That makes me think that when you wrote chapter, you didn't have the plot fully in mind. That's not a big deal, tho. The point is, your writin' is hot. You show you know a lot of somethin' about suspense. You kept this reader on the edge of her wet, sticky seat. After all there's two taboos gwan on here: a tour guide is fuckin' a client (a no-no in society that's a yes-yes for us readers), and a nephew is contemplatin' shaggin' his auntie (a big NO-NO in society that's a glorious YES-YES for the really horny readers, present company not excepted). ... I must mention that it's great to read a story explorin' the passionate and erotic thoughts of characters of Chinese descent (Greg and Aunt Lucy), cuz it breaks the stereotype here in the U.S. that Chinese people (whether born in China or in the U.S.) are demure, passive, etc. That's total bullshit. The erotic force touches all our lives. ... Also, this story satisfies my voyer tendencies cuz when I see Chinese women and white men (or vice versa) out and about, I always wonder how hot the sex is behind closed doors. So I love how you unapologetically show Greg's fascination with Lisa's white skin. One suggestion is to use other words for <white>, like <alabaster> and <porcelain> so that you give more depth to how Greg perceives Lisa's physically. We don't got pictures so your words need to provide the colors for us. Are Lisa's nipples rose tipped? Her pussy is pink inside, ok. There's lots of kinds of pink. In one pussy, there's also gradations of pink when the chick gets aroused. Her clit might be one kind of pink and her two sets of lips another pink. ... Finally, I really love the psychology involved in your passion for Lisa and your aunt. The sex is graphic and the point. You get away with writin' about incest without havin' incest. That's art and it's wonderful. So let me say that I was so turned on my the Lisa/Lucy fuckin' sequence, that by the end of chapter 2, I didn't give a fuck about the tiny flaws in plot development from chapter to chapter. I know I'm not alone in sayin' I ache to find out if Greg gives in to his latent incestuous urges and fucks his auntie's pussy. Keep the taboo tease goin'. It feels as tantalizin' as a feather repeatedly flicked across my swolled up clit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous