All Comments on 'The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 01'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Can't Wait!

Until sweet Jess gets the big black cock she deserves! Just wondering, despite what she says, whether she will become BBC only - leaving her husband for Lee and his well-hung friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
God!!!!!!!!!! What a build up! Loved the way you

are working her towards what will be the black man fucking her small Asian body. You made my white cock hard as a rock. Hurry man, msend the next chapter. This is one hot story!!

NeedYouNeedYouabout 18 years ago
This story isn't really my cup of tea but I have

to admit the way you described the people and the build up of their interaction between them made me interested enough to read the rest of it. Once I did I was hooked. I need to know how it ends now. I believe you have developed a very good start to a stroy that can be an excellant interacial one. I am wondering just how she will deal with her sexual need and lust against her love for her husband and their lives together. It seems right now that her lust is ahead of her marriage. But then if it wasn't there would be no sexual drive or story like it is now. I can only imagine she will want Lee's big cock and once she fucks him she'll want more. Keep it going and I'll keep reading it. Thanks for a good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good

hope you finish it off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Weak start, but strong finish

The beginning was a bit weak, with a lot of unneccisary and interesting info dumping, but once the seduction begins in earnest, this story becomes one of the hottest I have ever read. The author does a nice job with the descriptions and does not rush the sex, but lets some nice erotic tension build.

I was tempted to give it a 75 for the weak opening, but it redeems itself tenfold once you get past that.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

A good start, but entirely too much teasing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous