The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many weeks they became closer and actual good friends. She began to tell him more things about her life and her marriage. He opened up to her too telling her about his love life or lack of it. Since he was new in town he didn't know many people. Jess wondered why but then she realized many Oriental females had heard rumors about black men and were most likely a little afraid of them.

Finally she had arranged for one of her more liberal girlfriends to be with her one day and she introduced her to Lee. They made arrangement for her friend and Lee to go out to dinner. It was Lee's first date in weeks. Lee told her the next day it was OK but he would have much rather have taken her out than her friend. But she reminded him she was married and he told her he knew. She took a deep breath and sighed. He asked what was wrong and she told him nothing. But he knew she was upset about something.

He continued to push a little and finally she told him it was personal and she didn't want to talk about it. He told her he was there for her and was a good listener. She thanked him but didn't say anything. She didn't look very happy today and in fact she looked frustrated.

Finally after the weekend and two workdays later she told him she would like to take a walk and that she wanted to ask him something. They walked out the door to the shop and headed to the park. Finding a bench they sat and began to drink their beverages. She looked at him and asked, "You're my friend right Lee?"

He told her yes, a good friend and he would like to know why she wasn't smiling any longer when they were together.

She began by saying, "It not you Lee. I swear. I want you to know that I am very happy with my life, and my marriage in all things except......."

She didn't finish so he asked, "Except what Jess? You can tell me."

She sighed again and said, "Except my sex life. There I said it."

He didn't say anything right away but he just looked at this beautiful lady. Then as she was looking down at her hands in her lap he asked, ""Why? Why aren't you happy about that part of your life?"

She looked up at him and tried to smile a little but Lee could see the water in her eyes. She said, "You're a man. Do you find me attractive, I mean desirable?"

He said, "Oh God yes Jess. You're very lovely and I think you are extremely sexy."

She smiled at him. Then she said, "Well do you think other men feel that way.....that...I'm pretty or sexy. Do you think they think I have a nice figure?"

He said, "Hell yes, I see guys looking at you all the time. Look what's this all about?"

She explained that in the beginning her husband was always taking her and making love to her and he wanted her all the time. He was always hungry for her and in fact made her sore between her legs some nights from all the long and passionate sex they had. She blushed when she said it.

Then she told him but now her husband seem to be too tired or not in the mood. They did it maybe once a week and it wasn't passionate or very long. Lee looked at her and knew she was very upset and concern. She wasn't crying but she was close to it.

Lee told her he her husband was nuts. That any man who didn't want to make love to a woman like her must have lost his sex drive. "Your husband should have a doctor to have him check him over. There's something wrong." he told her.

Lee could see her breasts rise and fall with her breathing and he wondered what she looked like nude. He would have loved to take her back to his place and give her what her husband wasn't giving. They talked more and he finally took her hand in his,. He could see how small it was. As he held her hand at first Jess was a little startled. But she didn't pull her hand away.

He patted it and said, "Jessica any man who wouldn't want you in his bed making passionate love to him is either sick with something that impairs his sex drive. Or, he's a damn fool. But maybe he was just working to hard or the stress from work was taking its toll. Lee told her it happens more and more these days with the pressures business puts on all of us. He told her she should talk with her husband about her problem. She should seduce him and forcefully make love to him. If she offered her body to him each night and asked him to make love to her Lee was sure her husband would comply most of the time and do it regardless of how tired he was.

He knew he sure as hell would give her what she wanted, needed, and desired. As the weeks went by she seemed to be in somewhat better spirits. He asked about her problem a few times and she told him things were OK, not great but better. "Not great but better", he said to himself. He wondered if she was still hungry for sex?

He loved how she looked and each day and his lust and desire for her grew. But, he felt she had most likely talked with her man and they had worked it out. At least he felt she had. But he knew if she ever made the slightest offered or suggestion to him to take her body, he wouldn't think twice about doing it. Married or not, Jessica was the type of woman that most men always wanted in their bed. He had an image of their bodies pressed against each other as they fucked and sucked into rapture few couples ever achieve.

Jess was the type of woman that he always seemed to hunger for. He had had two or three Oriental women in his love life and each was special and very loving and submissive. He enjoyed them tremendously and neither of these women was as beautiful or sexy as Jess was. Yes, if he had the chance he would take her and please her with all that he had. He would try not to bust up her marriage but if she offered him her body he would accept it happily.

A few more weeks went by and they continued to meet and talk almost daily. Over the weekend he found he actually missed her. She was a special woman. Then one day she asked him to take a walk again and once they had found a seat she started to talk to him again about her marriage. She said they were still having problems, at last she was. The sex was back to once a week, maybe. But now she said she had another problem one that was highly personal.

When he asked she found it very difficult to explain to him what it was. Finally he realized she was trying to say that she felt there was something missing in her life, her sex life. Jess told him she enjoyed the sex with her husband very much and the oral sex was great. The intercourse was fair. He was now cumming to fast and once he did cum he was done. He left her wanting more almost every the time now. The need in her loins was great and growing daily. She started to cry a little as she felt her face getting red from what she was telling this black man.

Lee held her hand and talked with her a long time that day. They were both late getting back to work. Again she told him she felt she wanted something bigger in her body. That her husband wasn't that big and she had talked to some of her girlfriends and they told her about some of the men they had dated. Most were Westerns and that they all seemed to have bigger cocks. She blushed again as she said cock.

Lee smiled a little and told her to just tell him what she was trying to say. She said, "I think I want to try a bigger cock. I mean I don't want to leave my family and maybe once will be enough for me. But, I'm very interested in doing this now. From what my girl friends tell me, the experience with men with larger cocks is so much better. They talk about it all the time and I am really wondering if I am missed out on something. Lee I'm horny!"

She blushed again and this time badly. Lee said so what are you going to do?"

She said, "Well I don't want to leave my husband I do love him. I don't want my marriage to end that's for sure. But I have been thinking about having an affair Lee. Oh I'm so mixed up I'm so afraid and yet there's something inside me that is telling me to try it just once."

She was really blushing badly now and Lee looked at her and didn't say anything for a long, long time. Then he asked how she was planning to do it. She told him she had no idea. "Oh I don't know I guess if it happens it happens. Maybe one day a guy will hit on me or I'll meet someone and it will just happen. I have no plans", she to him.

He said he would be there for her and if she needed anything to tell him. Then for the first time he took her in his arms and hugged her gently. It wasn't an aggressive sexual hug but he held her tight to his body. He felt her breasts and curves against him and he really liked what he felt. He knew his cock was rising and pushed against her

When Jess felt his manhood push into her she backed up. She smiled and he kissed her cheek. They then went back to work.

For the next few weeks they chatted about her problem and each day she hugged him and felt his sex grew with each embrace. It wasn't a real sexual embrace but Lee had feelings for this woman and with her body so close his cock grew daily like it had a mine of its own. And Lee knew that Jess felt it push against her each time.

As the days went by they discussed sex in great detail. She knew he loved to give and receive oral sex and he knew she was looking for a bigger cock to give her what her husband couldn't give her. She felt very, very comfortable with Lee now and they could talk about anything. He was becoming a sort of brother she never had. No, that wasn't right, she certainly didn't look at him as a brother but more as an extremely good male friend. In fact, Lee was a better friend than most of her girlfriends. She felt very at ease with him now and they talked about everything from sexual positions and how she liked it to taboo subjects like anal sex. She told him about her very favorite and secret places that excited her body the most and what she loved when she was receiving foreplay.

Lee stored all of this information in his brain. If he ever had the chance to make love to her he now knew what she liked and how she liked it. The sex with him would be the very best she ever had in her life. Jess knew Lee had a huge cock. While she had felt it growing against her she wondered just how big it got? One day she came out and asked him how big his cock was. He told her how big he got when he was fully hard but she didn't believe it. He told her if they were ever alone she could see it and feel it. She blushed a lot that day but deep inside she wanted to do just that. Jess liked this black man very much. And as they continued to met and talk at lunch they learned more and more what the other liked and didn't like with most everything.

Then one day she came into the PT shop with her arm in a sling and when Lee asked, she told him what happened. Seems Jess had fallen and was now going to visit his place of employment for some physical therapy and massage. He told her to ask for him. She smiled and said she would.

That day they again talked about her need for something bigger in her pussy. Lee was hard by the time they parted and hen they embraced before leaving she felt it and smiled at him. He told her if she ever wanted to just try it, that he would meet her and she could have him to try. But he didn't want it push it or break up their friendship or destroy her marriage. He valued her friendship more than anything. She talked him but said she wasn't ready for anything yet. But deep inside Jess was in a very bad way. Her sexual need was screaming for release and her husband wasn't cutting it anymore. He could almost never get her to cum from fucking her. Yes, he ate her pussy and she climaxed hard sometimes and more than once, but the intercourse was bad. It wasn't nearly long enough or hard enough or deep enough. Over the past year their lovemaking was next to nothing. She loved her husband very, very much but her pussy was on fire for a good long fucking.

Lee was a master at the massage. He was the head Massage specialist at the PT center and she had a doctor tell her that the pain in her shoulder would need to be worked out with weight training, electrical stimulation and a massage. Lee could help her and she asked for him when she went to the PT center that first day.

When she showed up that first afternoon she was given to Lee. For some reason seeing him in he shorts and tight tee shirt gave her a chill as she was thinking about her fantasy. She was wet between her legs before Lee even touched her shoulder. That first day of treatment she was told the next time she should bring with her a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. She was showed into a treatment room after the weight training where she was told to take off her clothes and put on the hospital outfit. Then she was lying down and covered herself with the sheet they gave her.

She did as she was told and about 5 minutes later the Lee came into the room. He told her what to expect with the massage and that they should get started. Jess was wearing a pair of fairly thin pair of cotton bikini panties under cover. Her bra was off and she realized while working out earlier that the outline of her breasts were very apparent under her top. Her nipples pressed against the material of the cover now looking hard as she lay there when Lee came into the room.

But now she had the hospital cover and the sheet and was lying on the table face up to start with as Lee placed his hands on her shoulders. He slid them down and under her back. She felt him reach way down her back and she started to lift up to give him more room. As she sat half way up the sheet began to fall exposing a great deal more of her breasts. Quickly she held the sheet from falling down completely and exposing all of her breasts.

He patted her arm and told her to relax and that he could get his hands under her shoulder blade far enough to work on her injury without her having to lift up. He suggested that she close her eyes and try to fall relax maybe even fall asleep. He told her this was the smoothing part of her PT. But Jess was much too nervous to sleep or even relax. No man had touched her like this since she got married. She kept her eyes opened as he started to work his hands further under her shoulder and down her back. He moved them down and slowly very slowly moved them back up to around her neck pushing and pulling on her muscles.

First the right side and then the left, back and forth he pulled and rubbed and she was thinking it felt very good. As he began to work the lotion into her shoulders he began to relieve the stress he felt in her muscles. The sheet that was covering her breasts and the rest of her sexy little body had slipped a little more and now Lee could see the start of her cleavage.

Jess was so excited knowing that only a thin sheet separated his eyes from seeing her full breasts and body. She realized her nipples were hard as rocks already and stuck up against the sheet. She relaxed the material a little trying to cover the hard nipples from Lee's sight. It was to late he had already seen them poking up hard against that thin sheet. He smiled to himself thinking how he would love to suck on them and play with her nicely shaped breasts. But he was professional and would stay with the job he had to do. But he was thinking he might get a chance to explore her a little and see if he could get her sexually excited without upsetting her.

Slowly, he kneaded the muscles in her shoulders and just under them. She let out a soft sigh as his fingers worked into her shoulders, back and neck and around the tops of her breasts. She was looking up at the ceiling as he moved closer to her head so he could extend his arms further under her. As he did he again saw her nipples pressing hard against the sheet. She was getting excited and so was he. His black cock began to twitch and harden as he worked on this beautiful Asian lady who was his friend.

He told her he was moving her hair out of the way so no lotion would get on it. She bent her head to the side giving him the added room to do it. She had a very nice soft neck and as she moved it to the side, her left breasts was exposed just a little more. He smiled thinking how he would love to lick it as his tongue traveled down her body and over those damn hard nipples. His cock grew more but he stayed trained on his job. She had given no indication she was flirting at all or wanted more than what he was doing. And that's how the first three meetings went with her PT..

They still met for lunch and then three times a week she saw him later on for PT massage. She started to feel more for relax with him as the days went by. As her therapy progressed, Lee was very professional and one day he told her she should try a full body massage just once. He said she seemed so tense and stressed out all the time. She thanked him a number of times but she said no, so he simply went back to work on her shoulder. But each time they both seemed friendlier and more at ease as they talked about a great number of things while he worked on her injury.

Finally one day Lee met with her and decided to have her full back worked on as well as the shoulder. It was a new method that the office used for injuries in some cases like hers. He told her he would see if it would help her more. She felt comfortable enough with him now and told him sure go ahead and try it.

He started off just like always but after a few minutes he told her to roll over and as she did she held the sheet against her body and Lee helped her to rollover on her stomach also making sure the sheet didn't fall away. Her round almost perfect ass curved up under the sheet as it settled over her body and Lee could see she was indeed a very well built woman. He told her he had to pull the sheet down some more so he could get to the muscles and sore spots. Jess released the sheet and he said to let her arms fall over the sides of the table. He lowered the sheet about half way down her back at the beginning of where her back arched upwards to form her rear and her panty top was. Lee could see that Jess' back was soft smooth and shapely. It was thin and very lovely. He smiled as he looked at it and wanted to bend his head and licked up her spin but again he acted professionally and didn't do anything but work on her back.

As he looked down on her body he could see how very nice her ass arched up as the outline of her body was very apparent under the sheet. Her breasts were pressing down into the other sheet on the table and he could see an ample amount of their sides as they pressed outward. . She laid her head so it faced away from him. He now began to work on her. Moving his strong hands over her body he felt her arch her back as he gave her pressure and pleasure. She was so lovely.

Soon, her back was glowing and covered completely with the lotion Lee rubbed in. As he pressed and rubbed more, he began to relieve the knots and pressure points she had around her shoulder blades and neck. She moaned a couple of times from the pressure and enjoyment he knew he was giving her. His hands felt very large on her small back and she was beginning to relax more and more. Lee did nothing that was out of line and but he touched new places on her body. Places only her husband had touched before. His hands moved down her back to the base of her ass and then came back up to her shoulders. He did it over and over again hearing her grunt some of the time and moan others. He knew she was enjoying his touch.

Again and again his hands rubbed along the sides of her body very near the sheet which was under her and over the table. He just glanced around the sides of her full breasts pressing against the sheet she was laying on. As he moved closer to her breasts with each stoke, Jessica pushed down harder on the sheet to make sure his hands didn't slip under her breasts on purpose or accidentally.

She turned her head towards him now and when he saw her look at him he smiled. She smiled back as his hands moved up both sides of her body again brushing the sides of her breasts again. Her nipples were hurting her they were so hard pressing against the table. She smiled again thinking of her fantasy and daydreamed a little now while he worked on her.