The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee was looking down at her body and the parts that were covered by the sheet. He lowered it just a little further to the top of her shots and tucked it in. She didn't say anything. He worked on her lower back continuously now. Her panties were beginning to get lotion on them and so he asked if he pull them down just a little? She asked why and he told her so he wouldn't get the lotion on them. She told him she would do it and wiggled them down about two inches until just the crack of her ass was starting to show.

Lee thanked her and went back to work. His hands worked over her back and just around the base of her ass cheeks. His fingers touched the top part of the crack and she again didn't say anything. She was so wet she was sure the black man could smell her sexual musk. He worked and worked and soon she was almost drifting off.

Then she felt his fingers run over the sheet and her panties as he was now rubbing over half of her ass. She jumped and held the sheet. He told her to relax he had to do that a few times to push the sore spots completely out of her back. He explained about the pressure points and the lumps that caused the pain. Jessica lay back down on the table and let him work. It felt wonderful and she began to relax as his hands worked over the sheet.

Lee loved feeling her shapely ass even if it was over the sheet and her panties. He still knew the outline of her ass and she had a very nice one. It was round and sat up high and was very shapely. He was now rubbing her ass fully and enjoyed doing it as much as Jess was enjoying his touch. His hands now were over her ass cheeks squeezing and pushing and he watched as he released her cheeks and they jiggled back in place.

"Yes, Asian woman have great asses for such small bodies", he said to himself as he rubbed her butt again and again.

Jess' body was telling her she was becoming very excited and she felt her pussy was more than damp. Lee didn't push his luck he then moved back up to her shoulders and started over. He did it a number of times and each time he reached her rear she let him rub it now with no problem. She enjoyed what he was doing all over her. Then he told her that he would like to look at her shoulders in the front again.

This time he simply held the sheet up in front of him and watched as she looked at him and then rolled back over on the table quickly. For a brief second he saw her full breasts and hard nipples as they flashed past his vision as she turned over on her back. She did have wonderful full breasts just like he knew she did.

He lowered the sheet down over her and then pulled the top of it down her front to her cleavage. She didn't say anything when he moved it just an inch or two further down her front. She was so lovely, so soft and as his hand slowly rubbed around the top of her shoulders she closed her eyes.

As he moved under her neck and down slowly just over the very beginning of her breasts. She held the sheet tight when she felt it begin to slip lower as his hands worked on her body. She let it move about an inch or two further down her body before stopping it.

Lee could now see more of the full swells of her breasts and he felt his cock jump. Her breasts came up against the sheet pushing it upward with each intake of air she took. When she exhaled he could see the sheet followed her tits down a little. It excited him. His cock was harder as he moved his hands over all the soft silky skin, which was showing. That meant he was closer to her nipples now that any man had been since she had been married. He saw that they were super hard and again pressing against the sheet. God he wanted to touch them, to pinch them between his thumb and index fingers. He wanted to pull both of them before ripping the sheet off of her body and taking them in his mouth to suck on. His cock jumped again.

Jess knew he was now looking at the full tops of her tits. She sighed erotically as his hands continued to work on her. God she wanted him to touch her breasts all over. She wanted him to squeeze them, to put his mouth over the nipple and nurse on them. She knew if he did, she would climax to his touch and mouth. Her pussy was dripping wet and throbbing now. She was sure she would have a big wet spot in the front of her panties.

He said, "Could you move your arms up and put your hands behind your head for me?"

She looked at him and saw a polite smile on his face. Nothing out of the ordinary she was thinking, so she placed her hands behind her head and rested her hands under them. Now with her arms up, her breasts were lifted up even higher showing them off even more to the black man who was her friend. The sheet moved further down her swollen breasts exposing more of her breasts than ever before to his eyes.

Lee adjusted the sheet a little more and she saw that a great deal of her breasts was now showing. Almost all of the tops were showing and she knew that if she took a quick deep breath her nipples would most likely pop right out from under the sheet. She smiled a little thinking maybe she would do it just to see what Lee did about it. Then her brain told her, "No".

He said, "I'm sorry but I have to work a little further down your chest, would you prefer a woman to be here with us?"

She was going to say yes at first. But then she sighed thinking this was crazy since she was in a building with many people and right on the other side of the door was the main office and it had a lot of people there too. And she remembered the black man on the Internet and her sexual fantasy. She knew Lee was a friend and she didn't need anyone else in here with him or her. Besides this might let her see what he would do if she gave him a chance. She trusted Lee to stop if she told him to stop. She said, "No that won't be necessary."

He smiled at her again and moved the sheet completely off of her breasts now. At first it shocked her she wasn't expecting that. And as she reached for it she heard him say, "Maybe I should get a female therapist in here after all to do this."

She moaned inside and hesitated before she said, "No! I'm OK Lee. I trust you. It just shocked me a little, when you removed thew sheet completely off my breasts. I wasn't aware you were going to pull it completely off of me like that. But I'm OK now."

Lee told her he was sorry, he was sure that she understood before he took off the sheet. Then he started to work on her shoulder again she closed her eyes thinking maybe that she could just block out this part of treatment process in her brain. Soon it would be over and done with. But Lee worked slowly and steadily and soon he had rubbed or touched all of her breasts except for her nipples. As she held her hands under her head her breasts were sticking up right there for Lee to work on them as he saw fit. He was working over them slowly and softly giving her a great deal of pleasure. And he was really enjoying the feel of her breasts too his cock was hard now, really hard and pressed against the leg of his short.

Lee's hands worked on her breasts completely now and he moved them both to within a half a inch from her nipples. He did it again and again before he actually covered the nipples with the palms of his hands and squeezed both of Jess' tits. They filled his hands completely and now she was watched as his big black hands massaged them and played with them making her moan. He told her to take large breaths of air now. As she did Lee felt her breasts fill with air and get bigger. He was the one to moan now.

Then Jessica's arm bumped against his lower stomach and she felt a huge lump in his shorts. For the first time she had accidentally bumped his hard-on and she realized it immediately. It was huge and throbbing. He needed to cum, she was sure of it. He loved looking down at her tits and touching them. This was a very beautiful woman but his throbbing cock needed relief. He said, "Oh I'm sorry. I'll only be a few more seconds here Jessica are you OK?"

She told him, "Yes" in a very husky dry voice as he moved back a little and she quickly moved her arm away. But he knew she had felt him and she knew it too. He was big, hard and very long. Just as she was thinking of the man in that damn story she had read on the Internet. Again she felt her pussy tingle with her excitement it too needed relief.

Then she felt Lee touching just her hard nipples again only this time he pulled on them and squeezed them. She cried out with her pleasure but she didn't stop him or say anything. So he did it again and then again. Each time he did she could almost feel her entire body throbbing with desire and lust! She felt her nipples hit the palm of his hand again as he played with all of her tits. She smiled up at him as he did it.

Jess knew Lee was making her nipples so damn hard and they looked and felt huge to her. She was being turned on slowly but surely and she was letting him do it. She watched his eyes as he looked at her full beautiful breasts in his hands and squeezed them together as he pinched both nipples. She felt his fingers touch the dark round circles around her most sensitive spots. He knew they were her sex spots because she had told him about them during one of their more sexual conversations about what she liked about foreplay. Now Lee was doing it just what Jess like having done to her.

She didn't say anything or try to stop him as he worked exclusively now on her breasts. She forgot her shoulder and so did Lee. She had her hands behind her head and was just watching him as he continued to play and stimulate her breasts. His touch was so soft and easy and slow, and finally she said, "Oh Lee your touch is so erotic and feels so good."

He smiled down at her but didn't respond to her statement. He continued to rub her breasts squeezing them and exploring all of them. Her nipples were almost aching now, aching for a touch, any touch, no, his touch. She sighed and wiggles under the sheet as she tried to get his hands back over them so he could rub and pull on them again. Lee knew what she wanted and he kept his fingers off her nipples on purpose. He wanted her to be panting for them to be touched. He knew she was becoming more and more excited. He smiled internally now knowing she must be worked up badly and was ready to cum for him. He was hoping so because he really liked this woman and wanted to make love to her. He continued to work her breasts not touching her nipples for some time.

Finally after a long time he said, "We're almost done Jessica. Would you like me to give you a full body massage before you leave? It's all included in the medical expense nothing extra. I'd be happy to do it for you. It will remove all the stress in your body that you seem to have today. It won't take long 15 minutes more."

Jess was almost panting now as she felt his crotch pressing against her arm again. It felt even bigger now and hotter too. God it actually throbbed as her arm pressed against it. He didn't move it this time and neither did she. Then she looked up at him and smiled as she said, "Oh Lee. Oh God! I think I better not. I better get going if I know what's good for me."

She sat up and covered her top. He said, "Well Jess, maybe next time. Thank you. You can get dressed now?"

She said, "Yes......yes, maybe......maybe next time. Than....thank you."

He thanked her for being a good patient and as he started to walk towards the door she saw the very large bulge in the front of his shorts. This black man who played with her tits for over a half of hour had a tremendous hard-on. She smiled thinking she had given him a big damn boner. It felt nice knowing she could still do that to a man. She noticed again that it was very, very large, maybe the largest she had ever seen. She smiled again thinking about the story she had read about the black man fucking the white woman. She cleared her throat and called to him. He turned and she smiled saying, "Maybe a full body massage would be good for me today Lee."

He smiled back at her and said, "I would be very happy to help you Jess. Please remove the sheet, but leave your panties on. OK?"

She felt a thrill run up her spin as she heard him tell her to remove her sheet He lowered the sheet off her body exposing her full breasts as well as the rest of her entire body. All Jess was wearing were the bikini panties and they did have a wet spot in the front of them. He saw how her breasts looked as she was sitting up. They were full and shaped beautiful. They sat up high and proud as she sat looking at him.

Lee took the sheet and moved it off of her and to the side of the table. As he looked at her he could see the dark outline of her pussy hair under her bikini panties. Now with just that pair of very thin white cotton bikini panties on, he saw that there was a wet spot in the very front of them. She saw him looking and Jess blushed knowing he could not only see it but she was sure he could smell her excitement too. Them as she sat there he covered her lower legs with the sheet. He smiled and said, "Should we get started?"

Words wouldn't come from Jessica's throat so she just shook her head yes. Lee smiled at her and took her by her shoulders and with both hands he slowly lowered her back on the table. As she lay there looking at him with just her panties on she looked directly at the big lump in his shorts.

She watched him walk to the door again and lock it this time. Then he turned and moved back to her side pressing his hard-on against her arm. She could feel it throbbing but she didn't move her arm away. She felt her body shaking as his hands went back to her shoulders and slowly slid down her chest and over heaving breasts. She moaned as he squeezed them both feeling their fullness again. Then his hands moved towards her pussy. Jess knew she would cum very quickly if Lee touched her pussy like he had touched her breasts. She began to shake and actually had a small orgasm as Lee moved his hands up again off of her stomach and held her breasts. He pinched each nipple. Jess moaned with her pleasure.