The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 04

Story Info
Jess loved it more and more each time they met
5.4k words
4.2
38.2k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time passed after the first three massage Lee preformed on Jessica. They always met at his home the day after she received her Physical Therapy sessions. It was now just after the third meeting and each time he had given her the Yoni massage. Jess was "riding the wave" of orgasm better and better. But today she had reached the point of blacking out. It took awhile before she became completely coherent again from the rapture she received from these many orgasms. Lee had provided her with such pleasure she was feeling things she had nerve felt before about anything or anyone. It was still purely sexual between them but it was grander and more erotic than she had ever imagined.

With the Yoni massage the body can cum and cum and cum again without stopping. Jess had learned to control her sexual build up better now and Lee had learned the signs of the start of her orgasms. Between the two of them, he could now get her to climax many multiple of times. This last time with him had been the very best so far.

When Jess finally recover enough she sat up she began again to hold on to Lee's big hard-on squeezing and feeling the thickness of the big cock. He said, "Remember Jess, this massage was for your pleasure only and you don't have to do this for me baby! But, I'm sure you can see from my hard cock, it feels good and I do need relief."

She looked at him and then at his big dick before she said, "The other day I left you hard like this Lee and I'm sorry we didn't have enough time for me to get you to cum. And today it looks like you could use some relief again. I have the time today and I want to help you. Let me help you cum too today. OK? I want to do this Lee."

He was looking at his super hard-on as she held it in both of her small hands. He said, "I have to tell you that much of the benefit I got today came from not only the physical stimulation of the Yoni massage I gave you Jess but the intent of it as well. Seeing you "ride the wave" is truely special to me."

She asked what he meant. Lee smiled at her and told her, "Seeing you climax like you did so many times and seeing the pleasure on your face Jess I can't tell you how erotic and passionate it was."

She smiled at him and he continued, "Yea, seeing your lovely lower body pumping with pleasure as your eyes rolling back in your head and your mouth hung open was so good. God it was so sexy Jess. And, I heard your moans of cries of sexual pleasure as the sounds of enjoyment came from your throat. It made me so hard my cock actually hurt. It has to be one of the most special and erotic things I have ever seen. You are the first woman I did this too that "rode the wave" of bliss for as long as you did. I don't guess you remember how many orgasms you had do you?"

She squeezed his shaft harder as she became wet again between her legs from his words. She smiled as she said, "No. I lost count but there were more than I have ever had in my life at one time Lee. I mean, it was the very best Lee, the best non-intercourse sex I think I have ever had. Maybe even better than the intercourse I have had. And knowing we didn't have real sex it makes me wonder how it would actually be to truly have.....intercourse.....with you."

Lee said, "You mean fucking me. Say fuck Jess."

She smiled and looked at him funny as she asked, "What? Say what?"

He said, "Come on say it. Say fuck one time. It's OK that's what it's called. Say it Jessica. Say it for me."

She blushed and said, "OK! Fuck! It was the best orgasms I have ever had and we didn't even fuck. OK? How was that?"

He laughed and held her in his strong arms as she melted into him with her legs around his body as she sat on his lap facing him. Her hands nerve left his cock as she slowly but firmly stroked it and played with it between her open legs. God he was so close to her wet pussy opening, she wondered if she should lift up and take him deep. She looked down at it and said, "What a fine big cock you have Lee. It feels huge. It feels like it weights a few pounds. It's so much bigger than my husband's."

He laughed and said, "Thank you Jess, your hands feel very nice keep playing with it. Feel all of it, explore it, have fun with it. Hold my balls and feel then in their sack. Hold it in one of your hands and let your other one play with the shaft. You have a very soft and sensual touch."

She said, "It's got to be at least 7 or 8 inches long."

He said, 'Well, when it's completely hard like it is now it's a little over 9 inches. I actually had a woman measure me once just before we........."

He stopped and looked at her for the right word. She smiled into his eyes and said, "Fucked? Before you fuck?"

He laughed loudly and said, "Yea baby! That's it before we fucked."

She smiled as she continued to stroke his dick with one hand while her other one was now massaging his big egg size balls. Her face seemed to be frozen with her eyes looking at his manhood. They both continued to watch her hand move up and back on the hard shaft. She felt it jump and throb as she stimulated him more and more with her touch.

He told her again, "Yes Jess that's very good. Mumm that feels very nice explore it all Jessica. Touch all of it baby! Now rub the head with your fingers and use your fingernails to rub over it on the underside of the mushroom head that's where it's the most sensitive! Oh yes that's feels amazing!"

She followed each of his directions and Lee could feel how much better she was making him feel now as she learned quickly. As she rubbed and tickled just under the head she still held his balls in her other hand. They were getting tighter in their sack and she wondered how long it would take to make him cum. She knew when she did this to her husband's cock he would cum very quickly, but Lee was someone special and she licked her lips as she watched her hands play with the very big cock.

He smiled as his hands automatically were drawn to her hot pussy again. He began to finger her little opening and pushing against her wet lips separating them again. God she was so wet. As they both watched and played with each other's sex, she said, "I want to make you cum Lee. I want you to have relief. Can I please do that for you? Tell me how you like it. Let me please you."

He smiled and said he would never stop her from pleasing him. "How should I do it Lee", she asked again.

He smiled and told her she could stroke it or suck on it or better yet let him in between her legs and replace his fingers in her pussy with his big cock."

She said, "Well let's start with me jerking you off. Then maybe I'll get brave enough to suck it a little for you too. But I'm not really experienced in sucking a big cock like yours so you can tell me and teach me? OK?"

He agreed and asked again if she would be willing to try and fuck him? But she shook her head and told him, "No, please don't ask me for that. Not now, not yet, my sweet lover, not today, not yet anyway. I'm sorry Lee. Maybe some other time if our relationship keeps growing. We may one day merge our bodies together and I'll give you what you want. If I do you'll have all of me. But I do want you to cum for me today. I want to please you today somehow. I want to watch your cock cum and I want to see you shoot. Can I do that for you?"

He held her and kissed her before he told her yes. She volunteered to beat him off or even suck his cock so he would start with those. Lee watched her eyes and told her to do whatever felt right. As she smiled at him she told him to change places with her. She got up off the mat and his lap and as she did Lee stood up too. He held her in his arms and their bodies merged together again.

Jessica could feel his big cock pressing against her. She moaned as she felt the big cock head in her hands and Lee reached for her breasts. He bent her back and lifted one of her breasts to his mouth so he could suck on it. She was light as a feather as he held her in his strong-arms. Lee had her in his arms and picked her up. Holding her up off the floor now, Jessica wrapped her legs around his stomach and her arms around his neck. He held her up off the ground about a foot or more. He told her to bend back and when she did he took both breasts in his hands and licked and kissed them as she hung on to him with her arms around his neck. He sucked on her hard nipples. She held herself up as she held onto him and let him have both nipples.

As he moved back up to her lips Jess could feel his very hard cock pressing under her ass. The shaft was pressing against both of her holes as the head stuck out the back of her ass. She realized Lee's cock was as long as she was thick. She began to slowly rock her pussy on tip of his shaft. He wasn't in her pussy but his cock was under it. she was resting her body on it as she still held on tohim.

He felt and heard her moan in his mouth as she slid and rub her pussy lips along the shaft. She held him tight and whispered, "Let me make love to your cock Lee. Let me make you cum."

He put her back down on the mat and then she told him to lie down. Lee lay on the mate and she dropped to her knees next to him. She watched his hands now as he reached for her breasts and she let him rub and pull on her nipples with his fingers as she bent over his body. Jess slowly ran her hand around the shaft of his great cock as it stuck straight up at her. She said, "Lay back and relax Lee. Close your eyes I want to do this for you. I want to see your cock shoot it's cum all over me. I want it see you orgasm this time."

And with that Lee lay back completely and Jessica stood up again and straddled his face as she reached for his bottle of special oil. As she did she squatted and Lee looked up at her and saw completely between her legs. He saw her wet pussy lips puffy and swollen and red. He saw her small ass hole, which was puckered and looked a little swollen too. He smiled, knowing he did a great job on her body today. What he did today would bring her back to him again and again and Lee felt sure she would want to experience this again.

She took the oil and then dropped to her knees again and took his cock into her hands. To his surprise she moved her mouth over the big purple black head and started to suck. She suck on him running her lips over the big swollen cock head as Lee pulled and squeezed her nipples. She sighed and began to use both hands to stroke what her mouth wasn't sucking. Up and down his shaft her small hands squeezed his thick cock as her mouth suckled hard.

Lee saw her cheeks caved in as she tried to please him greatly. He wondered if she did that good of job to her husband or if she even sucked his cock? Was she that aggressive and that willing in her own bed? Or was it just here, today, now, with him? He wasn't sure. But the way she was working on him he knew she had done this before, more than a few times. He was stroking her face and moving her long black hair out of the way so he could see everything she was doing to him.

Lee saw her close her eyes as she took more of his big dick into her mouth. She continued to slowly jacking his shaft with both hands as she sucked on about 3 or 4 inches. He put a finger in her pussy as he pulled her ass around a little towards him. She knelt there next to him facing away letting him play with her pussy as she sucked. He saw her pussy still gapped opened and he continued to touch and finger it. She moaned on his cock head as she felt his long thick finger moving into her hole again. Again she felt that Lee's fingers were as long as her husband's cock.

Her mouth was sucking him hard with everything she had. And her little hands were flying up and down the big shaft now. Lee's cock was throbbing and he felt very good from Jess' dick massage. He began rubbing her clit as he fingered her giving pleasure back to her.

She opened her eyes as she popped her mouth off of the fat cock head making a popping sound. She smiled at him and asked him if he liked it? He smiled showing all of his white teeth and pulled her to him until her face met his and he kissed her hard. His tongue began fucking her mouth and he held her. Jess could taste himself on her lips but he didn't care. He really liked this oriental woman and she was rather good at sucking his big cock.

He told her, "I love your mouth sucking my cock Jess. It shows a desire to please and want to be please. That's all any lover can ask of his partner."

As she placed her mouth back over the cock head again Lee could see she took about 4 inches in her mouth. She began to fuck those 4 inches with her mouth moving it up and down over the shaft. Up and down she sucked as hard as she could as her one hand moved over the rest of his shaft and the other cupped his big balls. Lee's 9 inches were wet from her spit as it dribbled down over her hand and his balls. He lifted her head up and almost whispered, "Lick my balls too Jess. Suck on them gently baby! That feel so good too."

She smiled at his suggest and took each one in her mouth and sucked and played with them. Her one hand never moved off of his swollen shaft. She pumped it fast. She was really getting into it and as she moved her lips back over the throbbing cock head again, her tongue licked it and gave it a spit bath. She licked and sucked and licked and sucked until Lee felt like he would explode all over her.

She felt the shaft swell and get even thicker. She could now feel the heat of his cock and balls coming off of him and up into her face. She smelled his musk and she just worked harder on pleasing him. He said, "I'm going to cum soon Jess. I just want to warn you. I cum a lot so be ready."

Lee was very near his orgasm when she looked at him with those beautiful brown eyes and smiled as she sucked even a little harder. He said, You know you really do have a beautiful face Jess." Her eyes brighten and she smiled with his black cock still in her mouth. She began to lick, kiss and suck and play with all of his cock and balls. Like a woman possessed she ate his dick as she made love to it. He moaned loudly and said, It's starting! I'm going to cum Jess. If you don't want it to shot in your mouth move it! NOW!"

She held her mouth over the big cock head and sucked hard feeling it swelling and got even thicker. It got hotter too and she knew it was going to cum. She prepared herself for it. And then as the first large set of squirts his cum shot out of his cock and she sucked and pumped as fast as she could. Jess almost screamed his pleasure. She clamped down on his two fingers inside her pussy and Lee was sure she was cumming too. He could feel her body shake and cum on his fingers. They were so deep in her hole she cried out with his cock still cumming in her mouth. Her eyes were closed as he pushed down on her head gently asking her to take more of his cock. He was cumming fast and hard now.

Jessica took as much as she could try until she gagged. She watched him as Lee rose up and rested on his elbows watching her suck his cock. His head went back and he opened his mouth and she heard him moan with his delight as his cock spewed globs and globs of his cum from the build up of the sexual fustration within him. It all went into her waiting and receptive mouth. She drank it down again and again and again.

He filled it and she swallowed three times tasting his thick load and he was still pumping and shooting it into her mouth as she held her lips tightly over the big head not letting any drip out. Lee's head was still back as they both felt and enjoyed the feeling of his orgasm. His body had tensed up as the shots of sperm continued shooting from his beautiful black cock.

It was so intense for both of them, but for Jess, she felt like she was cumming again just from the sight before her eyes and the feel of his cum pumping into her mouth. As she pumped his shaft Jess was watching his cock head now and saw the strings of cum still coming out but not really shot any more. Lee cum was now sort of running out of the hole in the big head. The white cum against his black skin was exciting to her as it flowed over his shaft and her hands. She was still working on his dick as she watched him finish cumming. His body had climax right there in front of her. She loved even second of it.

Lee opened his eyes as his orgasm began to subside. Jess was looking at him and smiling. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and she saw him put them in his mouth. She watched as he sucked on them cleaning them with his lips.

She took her cum covered fingers and licked his cum off too as he watched her do it. They smiled at each other sexually as they did it. He smiled seeing two globs of his cum, one on her leg and one on his stomach. He scooped some up with his fingers and offered it to her. She took his fingers and put them in her mouth tasting it again. It was still warm from being in his balls only a few seconds ago. She scooped up the last drops off his stomach and put her fingers in her mouth. He watched as she licked and swallowed it. She smiled at him and then licked her lips.

"WOW, Jess that was amazing! Astonishing baby! You're very good at it too. I feel so much better baby! You got me relief and I thank you. Come here and kiss me."

She moved and lay down on the mate with him. Their bodies merged together and their mouth found each other. They held each other and kissed and tongued for a long time. Finally their mouths separated enough so that Lee could say, "Well Jess what do you think of the Yoni massage? Do you want to keep doing it?"

She hugged him and kissed him again and again and Lee felt her wet pussy rubbing against his body. He could also felt his cock begin to harden slightly. She was so small and so damn beautiful and he wanted to make love to her so badly. She reached for his cock again and felt its semi-hardness.

Lee was just starting to get hard. She pulled apart enough to look at it again. She smiled and he asked her what she was smiling about. She told him, "Do you realize that your soft cock is bigger than my husband's hard cock? I mean you're almost completely soft and you are longer than my husband is when he is fully hard. God I love your big black cock."

He smiled and said, Then let me show you how it feels inside your pussy Jess. I promise you'll love it. Let me take you and me to heaven before you go home today baby. Let me show you how good it can be between us, with me."

Jessica was really being pulled both ways. God, how she wanted to try him. She wanted to feel this big cock in her small body so badly. She wanted to cum all over it as he buried it into her again and again. She wanted it so badly and she wanted him to cum in her and to fill her up with his seed like no other man had ever done to her. But then she told herself, "No, it wasn't time yet to offer all of herself."

She had promised herself she would wait and see how the relationship grew. It was so hard to say no. She didn't know when it would be the proper time, but it wasn't today.

She sat back up and he reached for her. She was about to say something when she saw his cock actually growing again before her eyes as Lee began getting excited again. She was sure he was thinking about how he could get her to say yes and let him fuck her. She was exciting him fast. She was amazed at the short recovery time Lee needed before his cock started to grow again. She said, "You....you just came! And.....and....and now....your cock is growing hard again. So soon Lee,.....so soon."

He smiled and told her, "It's because you're so beautiful and sexy Jess. You excite me very much baby."

She smiled at him and reached for his dick again. He sighed as she wrapped her hands around the growing shaft again. She could actually feel it get bigger and bigger and harder and harder in her hands. She moaned as she held it with both hands and felt the thing throbbing and jumping as it grew. Lee looked at her beautiful small nude Asian body and reached for her pussy again. He touched it and immediately she felt his cock jump with his excitement.

12