The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess began to get a big smile on her face as she watched and saw Lee's cock begin to harden to its fullest. She moved between his legs this time and took his stiffening member into my watering mouth. Lee watched as he saw Jess begin to suck his dick again.

She saw a little left over cum from the first time he had shot his load. It was just under the big black cock head. Then as she worked on him again she saw a large drop of his pre-cum leaking out the hole in the head. She used here finger and removed it. Lee watched as she put her finger in her mouth and saw her tongue flick it off her finger. Jess then closed her lips and smiled as she swallowed it.

As he held her face up with his big hands he looked her in the eye and then kissed her. He told her she didn't have to do it again. She smiled and just lowered her head as her mouth covered the cock head and a few inches of his shaft and she greedy began to suck it and pump the shaft again. As her lips formed a tight circle around the hard thick shaft she began to fuck his cock with her mouth.

Lee's hands went immediately to her head and as she sucked he pushed and pulled her mouth up and down his shaft showing her how he liked it. He knew his big cock took some training before a woman could take most of it in her mouth and down her throat. He wasn't going to try to gag her hard today. But if the relationship continued he would train her to suck his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. When she learned to throat fuck his cock and liked it, he would know she really was enjoying his cock and their sexual relationship. They both would know she was willing to please him the best she could do. But that would come in time.

Right now all he wanted to do was cum and fill her loving sweet little mouth again with his thick salty cum. She was sucking and massaging his balls again. One hand was stroking his shaft and the other one was rubbing his balls. It felt so nice but her mouth, it was fantastic. She had to suck his cock for a very long time since he had cum only a few minutes ago.

But Jess was sucking him so damn hard he could feel his orgasm building. Jess felt it too. Lee's cock began to swell and his balls were tight in the sack. She knew he was going to give her another nice load of cum as her reward.

But before he did Lee removed his hand from her pussy and pulled her mouth off of his cock. He turned her around as he moved his entire arm between her legs and pulled her. As he sat up, he knelt next to her and he had his entire arm up to his shoulder under her body. He lifted her up and turned her over so she was laying face up on the mat.

She was about to protest and tell him no fucking. But Lee wasn't just thinking about fucking her at that moment, he wanted to eat her pussy. He knew she was ready to cum he could smell her sexual musk as it filled the room driving him wild with desire. He held her down and lay on top of her as he sucked her right nipple moving down her body quickly now.

With Jessica's body on the mat Lee slowly pulled his arm out from between her legs. He could feel her wetness rub along his arm as he removed it slolwy from between her legs, running it along her pussy slit. She moaned as he moved between her legs and opened them wide. As Lee knelt and bent his face into her sex his mouth met her wetness and she arched her back immediately. She held his head against her snatch as he began to lick and suck on it! "Oh yes! Oh yes Lee eat me! Eat me again baby! It feels so good! Oh yes," she moaned.

He used his big hands to push her thighs open even wider. As he spread her legs almost to a full split, he then used his tongue and entered her pussy hole as deep as he could get it. He pushed it in again and again and Jess lifted her ass and hips up higher allowing him total access to her body. He reached under her legs now and lifted them with his arms holding them high. As her legs were up, his hands could now reach and cup both breasts. He squeezed and pulled on her nipples as his mouth sucked and his tongue licked and fucked Jess' pussy hole. She was already pumping her small body on his face.

With Jess' legs over his shoulders and her feet locked behind his head Lee ate her pussy like a starving man. His hands roamed over her mound and into her pussy hair he ran his fingers up and down the full length of her slit touching the clit at the top and the hole at the bottom of it. She moaned and softly almost pleading with him, "Oh yes! Oh God! Suck my clit Lee. Suck it now baby!"

He moved his mouth over her swollen pea shaped clit and he sucked. "Oh fuck! Oh yes! I'm going to cum. Oh Lee! Don't stop please don't stop/ OH...please....don't...stop! Suck meeeee! Suckkkk meeeee", She cried out over and over again"

As his two fingers entered her hole and his mouth entertainment her clit. He took almost all of her slit into his mouth an she screamed his name over and over now. He sucked it and sucked it and sucked it until she arched her back and screamed out with her pleasure for the second time!

Her pussy began to run with her cum as it oozed into his mouth and he just kept licking and sucking on her. It was then that Jess realized that Lee loved doing this for her as much as she liked having it done. When she had finished cumming Lee held her in his arms and she squeezed him to her tightly. Her heart was beating a 1000 miles a minute and she was shaking with her excitement. She held him and kissed him and kissed him and kissed him. Her body shook and he felt her shuttered hard as she told him how wonderful he made her feel and he told her how good her pussy juices tasted.

He then asked her again if he could fuck her. She didn't answer immediately she was so excited.

She wrapped her arms around him and as he lay down on top of her she warped her legs around his ass. She pulled him into her hard. He felt his big hard cock pushing against the entire slit of her wet pussy. She moaned and she held on to him for a long time dry fucking him.

Jess' body was slowly rocking against his and with each motion he felt her pussy rubbing his shaft. He was pushing against her so hard that the lips of her sex were opening and covering about half of his shaft. She was sliding her pussy along the shaft of his cock back and forth. Every once in awhile the tip of his cock would touch her wide-open hole and he could feel the cock head hung up at the entrance of her hole. But she quickly moved it away and continued to rub her wet pussy on him.

Lee wondered if he should try to fuck her right now. Lee kissed her hard and then when they parted she looked into his eyes and sighed as she said, "I loved this so much Lee."

He said, "Then why not let me finish it properly. Let me show you how it feels inside you Jess. Let me make love to you. Let me put my cock inside your pussy and fuck you Jess. You'll love how it feels all the way inside your body. I'll go slow and easy and we'll take as long as it takes to get it all in you. You know you want to try it Jess. Come on baby let's experience the best we both have to offer each other. Let me fuck you Jess. I want to fuck you baby! I want it so bad."

12