All Comments on 'The Seduction of Lisa Summers Ch. 4'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
if only my own divorce had been that smooth!

When my man found me in bed with another woman he went ape-sh*t. His whole masculinity was destroyed in a trice. However, I replaced him with that woman and we have been together now for a very long and loving time. I have the children, but he fought all the way. If only real life was as easy as the fantasy one! Thanks for that fantasy, it helps me see another way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Trust among you and her

Do you trust her like you trusted your ex arent you afraid or worried that she may faulter and find someone younger or older than you? I would talk to her about that possibility.

Pat Murray

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 14 years ago
typical

The author has the habit of depicting males in some of her stories as the "bad guy". May I point out that in this case(Lisa Summers), the female protagonist is just as bad as her louse husband. Let's face it, they BOTH cheated. Her stories without male figures are nice,romantic and sexy, but why always depict the male as the "ogre" in others? Nonetheless, I appreciate the time and efforts involved in her works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
lisa's lickings

One thing I've noticed in all Lisa's stories, is her absolute love for arse licking and kissing. She is addicted to it, and I love it as well. I like reading her stories, they are horny and erotic. I would like her to use some older women, who also love arse licking as well

andrea_adoresandrea_adoresabout 14 years ago
a sensation

Very, very enjoyable and wet-making, Lisa darling. I love your use of the "d" word, and am starting the campaign right here for any lipstick girl-girls to reclaim "dyke" as such a damn sexy word. Especially when it's moaned, or hissed in appreciation!

Please more and more. Drea x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh Lisa

Well Lisa you have done it again if its biopic its unbelievable if you made it up its even better loved the arse lovemaking and then you brought water games into it superb thought we might get Danni's sister involved or is that to cum.

Keep it up Im wet and sticky at both ends

Chimpee

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 13 years ago
Hot

All i can say is, hot, hot, hot...

Good job.

Keep up the writings.

tndrsoulxxtndrsoulxxover 12 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

Would one of you please make love to me? PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

If lesbian sex is this genuine, this real, I hope that when I die I will come back as

a woman and a lesbian. Lisa, you paint a very visual picture in the minds of your

readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Lovd It . So Sexy . Mmmmmmmm. I just finished esbo sex. I cummed reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
turning

all the lesbian turning bi/straight things are justified by these....anyway about the other above comment don't throw around words like masculinity main problem is cheating,lying and betraying which in your case you did

StephanieRubyStephanieRubyover 7 years ago
Great Stoy

I real liked the way you described your own body in chapter 2. I had an orgasm twice while reading this story. Thank you Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I taught at

a high school in a college town. I was 25, single, and had dated off and on for years, but no guy ever really moved me. Then there was this girl. Her parents moved to town during the Christmas holidays of her senior year. I had her in a sociology class and there was something about her. In class I had to constantly remind myself not to look at her; away from school my thoughts constantly returned to her. The class required two papers. Hers were a defense of same sex marriage (it was right after Massachusetts became the first state to recognize it) and the second on lesbian feminism. My fingers literally shook when I read them. She started coming by during lunch and we would just chat in my classroom, door open. We were always appropriate, nothing ever happened, but by the end of the year I was besotted.

Well, she asked me to attend her graduation, which I did, and then she eschewed the rest of the students heading for various parties, and went home with me. She was going to a college in another state, I was able to find a job there, and we've been together ever since.

My experience was a bit more drawn out and not quite as raunchy as your story Lisa Summers, but thanks for the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Male bashing huh???

You can tell a real dyke they always want men to suffer..I will never understand is how dykes hate men so much but they always try to look and act like men ....Isn't that funny???? Well I guess it's funny if your not a man hating dyke.. You can be a dyke but why hate on men .. In case you forgot it was a man who help get your dyke ass here.. All I'm saying is stop the male bashing no disrespect meant .. Does it piss u off when people talk shit about lesbians.. if it does then you understand... Cause clearly that was a fantasy story and you really wanted to dog Ted out and make him look bad I know a few ladies that have tried lesbism and said it's no way you can say it's better than sex with a man .. The End

ms969ms969over 5 years ago
males blah

I do not think you guys are evil, just boring. I have a 4 decade long committed relationship with my life partner. Before that, you guys that I experienced were terrible lovers. A guys idea of foreplay would take all of 2 sentences to describe. Very short sentences!!! They treat sex as a goal oriented event -- getting their rocks off with the lucky woman (at least in their eyes) along for the short ride.

This fact of biology doesn't make you evil, you are just a bother many GLADLY do without. The world has changed, but I can remember some distinguished members of your gender screaming Lezzie Lezzie when my partner and I made the mistake of holding hands in public. Even though they all had at least a foot on me it took several to get their courage up. Among the presents thrown at us was a sack of dog shit.

I cannot know Lisa's history having never met the woman. But if she went through what we did, I think she is being generous describing you men. I do not think all of you are evil, but some of you jerks should be forced to wear diapers full of dog shit for the day. You who participated in ordeals such as the many I went through are finally getting paid back. While my love and I are still sexually active, you jerks who were there are now likely erectile disfunctional. Poor babies -- better luck in your next life!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Life produces aberrations, so what?! It‘s not that lesbians can reproduce by themselves.

✌️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank You For A Thoroughly Enjoyable Story

I just finished reading your four-part "The Seduction of Lisa Summers" and found it thoroughly enjoying. You wrote an interesting character study tracing Lisa's emotional journey from a happy, heterosexual wife and mother, to an insatiable lesbian who's in love with a woman half her age. I can't wait to read more of your writings.

ker63469ker63469about 3 years ago

Thank you for a very enjoyable story.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71almost 3 years ago
Another great chapter

Hey, I'm a guy, but you totally out-thought Ted in this one! Nicely done; I was glad to see him go down in flames, because he was a fool for squandering what he had. I'm still jealous that you can have multiple orgasms, but such is life. :-P

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A really good tale, well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous