All Comments on 'The Seduction of Scott Ch. 03'

by Mark261photo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

This is how my husband and I started and we still meet with our friend often.

Hope you go all the way next time.Thanks for a wonderfvul story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

But when will Scott get to go all the way? Soon I hope. These are great stories and do remind me of some of our fun.

pixandwordspixandwordsabout 1 year ago

Another gem from an excellent writer! The sexual tension is building with each chapter.

bookworm201bookworm20110 months ago

Having been a bit of a "Scott" when I was younger, I'm loving this series.

oakeydoakeyoakeydoakey2 months ago

When you see this, please e-mail me at bnsnyder@verizon.net. We are the former Bill and Shorty on Flickr and were eliminated about the same time as you. I had your phone number a long time ago and have since lost it. I was wondering if you have given thought to putting photos to this story?

ryeandginger69ryeandginger692 months ago

Lucky Scott! And I know both you and Mary were enjoying the fun as much as Scott was.

I have a feeling Scott is about to get even luckier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMark261photo@Mark261photo
I have been taking erotic pictures of my wife for over 24 years and have recently started to write stories about our sexual experiences, to go with the pictures. So far, all my stories are based on our actual experiences.