The Seduction of Scott Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the song ended, she stood up and asked him to recline the chaise. Then she turned around and straddled his legs leaving his cock throbbing and exposed. She leaned forward so he could reach her boobs and she leaned down so he could fondle and suck them.

They were both enjoying Scott sucking on Mary's tits. She was leaning over him and used her arms to lift her ass and slide up the length of his cock. He wasn't inside her but I knew, from recent experience, how good it felt.

Mary leaned back over and kissed him again and started to move her pussy lips up and down the length of his shaft. The head of his cock was engorged with blood, smooth and purple, and was leaking pre-cum at a ferocious rate. She had barely moved when he let out a moan and shot a huge load of cum all over his chest. Mary stopped moving and just sat there while he collected his wits, such as he had left!

Scott told her was sorry and she asked why. He said because he hadn't meant to come so fast, Mary kissed him and told him that it was a huge compliment to her she that had been able to make him come. She climbed off him and went in the house. She came back out with a wash rag and cleaned him up.

It was dark now but we could see each other clearly from the light cast by the kitchen window. Mary asked Scott what he thought about her choices for the evening activities and he told her they were excellent! He said that he's never done that before and the feeling of her pussy against his cock and been beyond words. Again, he thanked both of us for letting him participate in our little adventure.

Mary sat next to me and was idly stroking my cock which was soon rock hard. Mary leaned over and started sucking it in earnest. She was stroking with one hand and giving me the blowjob of a lifetime. The light from the kitchen was shining on her as she sucked me. It was almost like she was on stage! Before long I shot a huge load down her throat. She stopped sucking and just lay still with my cock in her mouth for a few minutes and then sat up and swallowed it all. Scott was in awe and told her that most of the girls he went out with would only suck him if he begged and never let him come in their mouth!!

We sat and chatted until around 11:00 and then walked Scott out to his truck. He had parked in the driveway and when he opened the door the light shined on Mary's nude body and I saw the neighbor who had said hello earlier peeking out his window!

Mary gave Scott a hug and a kiss and asked him if he'd be over next Saturday and he said he wouldn't miss it. Then she put her arm around my waist as he drove away. I turned and hugged her and told how much I loved her and how proud I had been of her tonight.

12