All Comments on 'The Seduction of Scott Ch. 04'

by Mark261photo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THANK YOU

One of the best stories about a couple that enjoy this Ive read in a long time.

I love to watch my wife with another man and we do it often.Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story again

It is about time Scott got to fuck Mary. It may be time to change what category you place the story in. It does remind me of some of our fun. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are living the dream. At least my dream. Thanks again.

pixandwordspixandwordsabout 1 year ago

Another great episode. I love how you have built the sexual tension throughout each chapter. A great series!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's a win/win situation: Mary gets much adoring treatment from her two lovers, and Scott gets to empty his balls in her pussy. There's nothing more exciting than another man's semen spewing deep within the wife's most intimate region.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It’s about time Mary does what she is made for, making men happy by sharing. I have to admit I like her longer hair better but she is fine.

crashDcrashD2 months ago

At last!! Scott gets to fuck Mary.

I can’t imagine how many loads he shot thinkingabout this moment.

Super sexy.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger692 months ago

Words fail me, so I'm going to repeat what one anonymous commenter wrote: "There's nothing more exciting than another man's semen spewing deep within the wife's most intimate region." I heartily concur, and from your excellent writings I suspect you feel much the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMark261photo@Mark261photo
I have been taking erotic pictures of my wife for over 24 years and have recently started to write stories about our sexual experiences, to go with the pictures. So far, all my stories are based on our actual experiences.

story TAGS