All Comments on 'The Seeds of Sin Ch. 01'

by shrineoferos

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmm-so good, can't wait for more

I loved the story. So hot. My pussy is really wet and i can't wait for more. It woud be so hot for the husband to catch the wife sucking off her brother and then they have a hot 3 some-mmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First attempt is a SUCCESS

If this is your first attempt, you show a lot of promise. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incest?

Watching your brother get his cock sucked isn't incest. This story belongs elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for the heads up

I'm not interested in gay sex whatsoever so thanks for the heads up even though the story was in incest/taboo.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 11 years ago
Excellent story

I enjoyed this. I like the ones that are not over in one page. Looking forward to the next round.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good start

Although the story will probably get a bit of negative comments for the gay male content, it is well written with a smooth flow to the story, and an interesting storyline, as to how the incest will be worked in.

I am curious to see what happens next, and it was my thought that his wife will get her husband to blow her brother, and then she will fuck them both, since she has been wanting her brother's big cock up her little pussy, ever since she saw the young guy friend of his sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good start

Many men are curious. Most just need encouragement and the right circumstances

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad......

Keep writing......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVED THE SUBTLETY

Makes me wonder where this will go. Makes it ever more tantalizing, just like real life for us married guys with sexy hot wives that still are bi-curious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous