The Selling of Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgy room was there last stop for the night. In this room, Kelly was more of a pleasure slave than the pig slut she was in the other playrooms. She had the chance to orally satisfy her mistress for the first time. Mistress had a beautiful pussy and Kelly was anxious to serve her. She kissed and licked her Mistress’ pussy, probing it with her tongue and fingers. She worked on Mistress for quite some time, producing several small orgasms and one large one at the end that resulted in her Mistress squirting into her mouth. Next she sucked her Master hard while her Mistress used a strap-on to fuck her anally. She worked up and down master’s cock, easily taking him deep in her modified throat. While she sucked Mistress was fucking her hard, occasionally reaching around to tease her swollen clitoris. In it’s unprotected state, it was hard nearly all the time and she desperately needed to cum.

After master tired of her mouth he joined Mistress K so they could double fuck her. Mistress switched to her cunt and master took a turn on her ass. They fucked her hard and deep for a long time. Her juices were flowing out of her cunt and down her legs. She was like an animal in heat and needed release soon. After a long period of time, her Master dumped a huge load into her. Mistress also came from the vibrator attached to her strap-on. As they relaxed afterwards, Kelly was told to squat over a plate and let Master’s cum drip onto a saucer. When she was empty she licked the saucer clean, licking it up like a hungry dog. She had done well her first night and she had pleased them immensely. As a reward for her service they allowed her to cum one time. She was to lay in front of them and spread her legs. Kelly began to masturbate. She had come a long way since her time with master M, but she now realized selling her was the right thing to do. She had been exposed to so much, yet had so much more to learn. All of her days sexual frustration came out at that time. She couldn’t hold out very long. She waited and waited, until finally hearing Master and Mistress simultaneously calling for her to ‘CUM’. She did so immediately…a long drawn out orgasm that was centered in her soul and resulted in her squirting out a huge volume of her cum. She passed out from the intensity of her orgasm.

When Kelly woke during the night she was chained within a small stable in their basement. She wasn’t scared, actually she was rather contented. Tonight had been the beginning a grand adventure that would shape the rest of her life. She didn’t know what plans they had for her, she didn’t care. She was theirs now, in mind and in body. Her fulfillment came only from serving them. And she planned to be very fulfilled.

12