All Comments on 'The Senior Trip Ch. 07'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Very good. I really enjoyed this. Once I started I had to read it all the way through. I hope you write a sequel to it someday.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
What

What about her husband........is there a marriage left after this?

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 10 years ago
Sizzling Hot

Damn, I sure hope there's more ! This is one of the hottest I've read in a longtime.

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80over 10 years ago
WTH

Dammit I was enjoying this story right up to here. 1 page... really. The story is not complete yet. The senior trip has not reached its conclusion where they head home again. Does the teacher and students all get drunk and horny again and have a Kenny gang fuck? And what does happen after, teachers marriage, Kenny and Beth, teaches attitude adjusted or not? After the previous chapters a less than one page finish is pathetic and if this is the end of the story I will be disgusted with another great story left unfinished. I am hoping that while this may be the concluding chapter, the succeeding page/pages were cut of due to a due or user error on the site submissions page. Regardless I hope you please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Series

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. I keep wondering if you are going to bring the other girls into the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT SERIES

That final "hair shirt," comment was cute. Good way to leave this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is Kenny the virile teen?

Kenny seems a sexually-charged young man able to perform all sorts of sexual feats for Linda. Not once do we have any description of Kenny's physical attributes! How big is Kenny's cock? Does he have a sexy bush of hair around that cock? When she gave him that blow job, I imagined her nose bottoming out in a healthy pubic bush! I even picture him with a healthy growth of chest hair across his pecs and maybe even a treasure trail. If he can get Linda so excited that her nipples are erect, HIS nipples have to be erect and excited too! Have Linda gently caress the hair growing on Kenny's chest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous