All Comments on 'The Senior Trip Ch. 08'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT CHAPTER

Thanks for writing this one. Loved the hair. Made it a tasty read.

I've had one reserved young woman who gave it up wild when she was convinced of being in a safe place. She began gently slapping my upper back with open palms, and then pulled me down until my face was in the mattress. Grabbed hold and let go. Then through her arms were thrown out like Jesus nailed to a cross and feet slammed to the bed and she started tossing us around as she banged back.

It was wild but she needed to be in a safe place of non-discovery. Would hate to marred to her as she would never get past that.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 10 years ago
The Plot Thickens!

This story gets interesting-er and interesting-er all the time.

I am definitely interested in following it with the present trend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the series

really enjoyed the series so far. quite an intriguing story construction. kenny is a lucky guy. not everyone gets to fuck their teacher. i'll be interested to see where this goes. does kenny get to fuck all the girls ? i'm sure he'll continue fucking his teacher when they get back home, but how ? a mature woman, youing man, big cock, lots of sexual experimentation. lesbian action wiith the girls ?

the world is your oyster/cock/pussy. keep on writing please. and thanks !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous