All Comments on 'The Senior Trip Ch. 12'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Almost

sorry to see it end. " " 5*

aniceguy67aniceguy67over 10 years ago
Ditto

This was a great series. Thanks for sharing... *****

needingsomeloveneedingsomeloveover 10 years ago
wish I had a senior year like that

Really enjoyed your series. I know of one teacher I had and some girls from my class I would of loved to have had in this kind of situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good ending but not great

nough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great series

Thanks!!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Everybody but Linda's Husband

So.....everyone lived happily everafter, but the cuckold husbands...wouldn't you love to be married to Linda or the girls and have your trusted spouse off screwing when the opportunity arose...

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 10 years ago
A Nice Ending to a Great Story

I enjoyed this story from the outset. While I'm not thrilled to have it end, everything must end at some time.

An excellent story on a rather unique premise but which you developed well keeping it interesting and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Series

Thought this was a great series. I thought it started a bit stronger than it finished but still a good read.

tompo296tompo296about 10 years ago
Excellent

What a super story, thoroughly enjoyed the idea of the interaction between the teacher and the student.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Warming and intoxicating story

What a fun premise. Lucky Kenny. To have so many adult girls be open to exploring and not tell others would be a wondrous situation to find yourself in. To dominate and enjoy your teacher would add to the joy. A fun fantasy. Thank you for crafting such a work.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 6 years ago
Spanking Brings Out the Sexy!

Great Story! Loved the Epilogue! Spanking is a Great Way to break the Sexual Ice This Was Well-Written and Very Sexual! Love the Spanking that Led to Everything Else!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous