The Senior Trip Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls, of course, were stunned at the exhibition of cock sucking before them, all very excited by the erotic scene. They had never dreamed of seeing such a display, and they were as lost in it as were the participants themselves. When he came in her mouth, no one said a word, or for that matter, even seemed to breathe for a time. The tableau before them was still erotic: Linda lay there on her back, her tits sticking straight up, the excess cum from Kenny's cock like white cream on her lips and chin. He sat there, breathing hard, his cock still erect and shiny, as he tried to recover. Everything, and everyone, seemed frozen in time, not moving, until, finally he broke the ice by standing up and helping Linda to her feet. He hugged her, freeing the girls from their self-imposed restraint, permitting them to show their admiration for her actions, as well as their approbation, by hugs and kisses.

It was a fitting end for an amazing evening. The girls were much more subdued, less boisterous, than usual as they left, knowing that they all had been changed drastically by their

libertine evening, knowing also that they were happy about everything that had happened. So, a journey of sexual awakening that began with a simple senior honors trip to Washington ended with six people whose sexual horizons had been stretched immensely.

Epilogue

Thus, the girls and Kenny received an unbelievable send off for college, a night that they would always remember. Still, things were far from finished, for all five, together and individually, loved to visit their old teacher when they came home for the weekend and over the summer. After finishing college, the girls went their separate ways, marrying and having children of their own. However, surprisingly in the modern world, Beth and Kenny beat the odds and stayed together and were married shortly after graduation. (Linda did not go with them on their honeymoon trip, but was with them soon afterwards.) They settled in Lynwood, Kenny ultimately taking over the family business and they were like any other young married couple. Their first child was a girl, named Linda after her godmother, who was a very frequent visitor to their house. Of course, this seemingly traditional married couple was part of a loving threesome for many years. The best times, however, were the high school class reunions when the girls, sans husbands, joined Beth, Kenny and Linda in reliving old times! All this amazing activity due to the consequences of a relatively minor argument during a class trip to Washington. It really is astounding, the short term and long term repercussions a solid spanking can have!

12