All Comments on 'The Sensei'

by Sanomiya

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Very nice

Very nice and very hot story! 5 Stars! My Naomi was a lovely 20 something Bar Girl outside Iwakuni. She taught this 19 year old that he really liked oriental girls. Thanks for this one.

SolarisLostSolarisLostover 6 years ago
One of my recent favorites

I loved that the build-up to sex was slow, it allowed for great characterization before things got frisky, making it much more satisfying when it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

More more more!!’

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Awesome story. One of the best! The story taking place in Japan about 2 people not from there reminded me a lot about the movie Lost In Translation. Great work! Thank you! :) Made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing. Can't describe.

Very slow but steady built up the climaxes. Maximum enjoyment. Thanks a lot. 5 Star.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 6 years ago
The classroom learning was okay...

but the hands-on lab work was phenomenal (and arousing).

This sounds as if it's a telling of a real story. If not, it's darned close to it. Wow, it's hot! Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Get go is an Americanism

re: ”as she would later put it, I 'fancied her from get go.'”

While an English girl might well say ”fancied her”, she wouldn’t say ”from get go”, she’d say ”from the start”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh well.

So,some of the words did not go with the right lingo,this was a very hot story.Thanks for writing it.I will be reading more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MASTERPIECE

Imagining the scenarios and stringing them together into a progressive story -- near genius. Then, the English language ability to describe what was in the writer's mind turned it into one of Literotica's masterpieces.

The Japanese setting and culture added an exotic touch, which fell so realistic that it made me think it came from firsthand experience.

Thanks for an entertaining and enjoyable read.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

AngusMAngusMover 2 years ago

EXCELENTE TEN STARS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever premise.

Lots of sex. But so automatic. So mechanical. So rushed.

For example: They try doggy style. That's it. No details about what her ass looked like. Felt like. What he did to it.

No teasing. She doesn't reach back to play with his cock. She doesn't rub the hed of his cock on her wet pussy lips for a while to excite them both. She doesn't tell him she's ready for him to push it into her.

Sex? Sure. Erotic? Not.

Two stars.

sotarosotaro5 months ago

nice story. It could have been longer, given the 7 more months. It was delightful, though I thought you may have reused the biography of the boyfriend from the tale of the foursome JET teachers.

lorrisuelorrisue7 days ago

Like your writing style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous