The Sensei

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,109 Followers

As I continued to build up speed, thrusting as deeply as I could, I began to get a reaction out of her. It was subtle at first, but before long, I could tell by her ragged breathing that she was very much turned on by what was happening. While I didn't dare reach out to touch her clit with my fingers, not knowing how she would react and not wanting to spoil the encounter, I did change the angle of my penetration, moving my whole body up a bit until my cock was penetrating her very shallowly and the tip was crashing right against the front wall of her vagina.

Within a minute of me doing this, it was clear it was having some kind of effect. Naomi was breathing very rapidly and her hand reached back and touched my hip, which I took as a signal to keep doing what I was doing. Sensing she was nearing an orgasm, I leaned forward and began to kiss the back of her neck, which was the closest we'd ever come to actually kissing. This caused her to gasp. I then began to nibble her earlobe, which elicited further gasps. Finally, sensing she was on the verge of a spectacular climax, I began whispering in her ear, "you are so goddamn sexy...you're the sexiest woman I've ever met.."

Before I could even finish what I was about to say, Naomi belted out "oh god, Jake" and then came harder than I've ever seen anyone come, shaking and spasming and almost convulsing as it washed over her. The sound she made when coming, an involuntary sort of squeal, was everything I'd hoped it would be, and as her pussy clenched around my cock, I came as well, filling her with my cum.

We didn't say anything for some time, both of us just lying there, trying to catch our breath. Eventually, she spoke. "I would not have believed that was possible if it didn't just happen."

"I'm sorry I broke the rules."

"Oh fuck the rules, Jake. If that wasn't a learning experience, I don't know what is. And the truth is, all this fooling around without ever coming was making me mental."

I smiled. "So where does that leave us?"

Naomi took a long while to answer. Eventually she sat up, looked at me, and said, "I think it means it's time for me to start being honest about the fact that we're having a relationship. I don't know quite what it is yet or where it's going, but it's silly to pretend that you're just teaching me to play tennis or something. I really fancy you, Jake."

It felt enormously gratifying to hear Naomi say that. Until that moment, I didn't realize just how much I'd wanted to believe that I was more to her than some stand-in warm body, more than just some convenient source of knowledge. Although I'd been hesitant to acknowledge it, I had real feelings for her.

I sat up and reached out for her hand. "If this is some kind of 'relationship,' as you say, does that mean I can kiss you?"

Naomi smiled sheepishly. "I don't know, Jake. Kissing is pretty intimate."

I smiled as I leaned in, and then we kissed for the first time, very slowly, very delicately. It was crazy to think that we managed to get this far, that we'd done all of the things we'd done, without ever kissing even once. But that was the truth. And now that we were kissing, I realized for the first time what a profoundly intimate act it is. I felt far closer, far more connected to Naomi at that moment than I had during any of the countless sexual acts we'd engaged in up to that point.

We continued to kiss like that, to "snog" as she would say, for at least a half an hour. It was like we were caught up in the novelty of it and neither of us were in a hurry to move on to anything else, despite the fact that we were both still naked from the waist down. But eventually the intimacy and passion of kissing reawakened our libidos. My erection came roaring back, which Naomi immediately noticed. She pulled away just long enough to lift her shirt off and toss it aside. I did the same. Then we were kissing again, both of us sitting on the tatami floor completely naked, Naomi gently stroking my cock with one hand.

Then Naomi slowly turned and rolled over onto her knees, sticking her ass out toward me. She looked back over her shoulder at me with a wicked grin. Within seconds I was on my knees behind her. I lined up my cock and plunged it in all at once. She was already soaking wet, so it went in with little resistance. This time I was able to grab her hips and thrust as I pleased, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I knew the slapping sounds we were making had to be audible to anyone who was on the other side of the thin sliding walls, but I didn't care, and Naomi didn't seem to either.

As much as I was enjoying it, though, I missed kissing her. So after a while, I pulled out and rolled her over onto her back. She spread her legs out before me, beckoning me to re-enter her, which I did immediately. I leaned in and began kissing her frantically as I thrust in and out. By now she was moaning pretty loudly. She reached down with her hand and began to help herself along, just as she'd seen Lynne do. After a few more minutes, we were both breathing hard and on the verge of orgasms. I let her come first, pulling my lips away from hers right as she climaxed so I could see her expression. She came silently this time, her eyes wide open and her mouth silently forming the words "oh god." At that moment, I felt my own orgasm coming, and this time I wanted to watch myself come. As soon as I pulled out, Naomi reached down and began tugging my cock with her hand until cum shot out over her belly, some of it even reaching her breasts.

As I rolled over and lay down beside her, still winded, I said, "Naomi...you're amazing...whoever you end up...spending your life with...he's going to be incredibly satisfied."

Naomi turned to look at me, and from the look in her eyes, I could tell that I had said exactly the right thing. "Jake, you have no idea how much that means to me. And you also have no idea how much I've learned from you. You've been an incredible sensei."

...

Naomi and I continued our relationship, such as it was, for the next seven months, interrupted only by our trips home for the holidays and a week long visit by Liam in the spring, during which I did my best to keep a low profile. Throughout it all, Naomi never broke up with Liam and, as far as I know, they're still together. But from that night forward, there were no more rules. She gave herself over to me completely, and it was the most passionate, experimental, uninhibited period of sex I've ever had. We tried literally everything and were incredibly honest with each other about our likes, dislikes, turn-ons and turn-offs. By the end, we'd become so well-attuned to each other's sexual desires and proclivities that the thought of going our separate ways was difficult to contemplate.

But life goes on. Both of us had lives to return to outside of Japan. I went to Stanford to start business school. She went back to London to begin her medical training. And other than "liking" each other's posts on social media from time to time, we haven't interacted since. But I do have something very special to remember her by. You see, over those last seven months we put that nanny cam to some good use. We recorded ourselves, all the time, always promising ourselves we'd delete it all when we eventually went our separate ways. And while I offered to do so before I left - and would have if she'd asked me to - she told me that I could keep it. She said that it was a gift, that it was her way of saying 'thank you' for everything I'd taught her. In looking back, it's amazing how much trust she placed in me. To this day, I have hundreds of hours of explicit footage of the two of us, any ten seconds of which might well be enough to ruin her marriage and upend her life. But while it's one of my most cherished possessions, something I still look at at least once a month, I've never shown another soul and I never will.

So instead, I decided to write this story. I've of course changed the names and locations to protect all involved, but everything else is as I remember it. I hope you liked it (including you, "Naomi").

Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,109 Followers