The Serenity of Servitude Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan further illustrated this point by reciting both the "Master's Creed" and the "Slave's Creed."

The "Master's Creed" is a Master's promise to his Slave.

*** The Master's Creed ***

I am your Master,
and you are my Slave.

Because,

I Dominate, you Submit.
I Command, you Obey.
I Lead, you Follow.

Though,

I will be Unwavering in my Protection.
I will be Careful with my Strength.
I will be Wise with my Guidance.
I will be Fair with my Discipline.
I will be True with my Nurturing.
I will be Unceasing with my Love.

Yet at times,

My Actions may seem Strange.
My Motives may seem Unclear.
My Orders may seem Frightening

But,

Trust in me to know what's best.
Trust in me to look out for you.
Trust in me to never betray you.
Just trust in me and Obey

Because,

I am your Master,
and you are my Slave.

The "Slave's Creed" is her promise to her Master.

*** The Slave's Creed ***

You are my Master,
and I am your Slave.

I exist only to serve you.
I desire only to please you.
Use my body for your pleasure.
Do with me what you will.

But please . . .

Protect me with you strength.
Guide me with your discipline.
Nurture me with your love.

And I will . . .

Follow you faithfully,
and obey you without question.

Because . . .

You are my Master,
and I am your Slave.

As understanding finally crosses Nicole's face Megan continues. "You see, it is a special bond, in which we take care of each other."

"Hmm, so you're saying this is something I can try out and see if I like it?" Nicole replied with an uneasy manner.

"You are at a crossroads right now. You feel lost without John, because you miss your Dom. You can choose to explore your submissive side, or you can refuse to. Ultimately the choice is up to you." Megan says poignantly and looks at Nicole, waiting for a response.

"But how would I go about finding a 'good' Dom in the first place? I know you have Mark and that's great for you... but this isn't exactly something you take out a personal ad for you know!" Nicole quips.

"You wouldn't find one like Mark anywhere that's for sure!" Megan replies proudly.

Nicole snorts "That's good for you, but what about me?"

Megan calmly replies "I know someone who would be a great Dom to you. He would treat you wonderfully. And then you would finally have the Peace you seek through Submission."

"Really? Who?" Nicole asks curiously.

"Well..." bracing for another outburst Megan replies "since I realize how rare and special my Master is, I have agreed to let him take on other women as Slaves, in order to give them the Calming Serenity of Servitude to him."

Nicole blinks her eyes at her friend, her jaw slack with disbelief. After a few moments of silence Nicole speaks slowly "You mean you're willing to share him... and this is OKAY with you...What the hell are you thinking?!"

With amusement at her friends shock Megan replies "I just know how wonderful he is and how much he can help others. Why should I deny another woman like you the same happiness I have. Men like Mark are few and far between, and there are far too many unhappy women out there. If you look hard enough you may find a 'good' Dom but most are like my ex... and John... selfish and uncaring, wanting only to take and unwilling to give. I am lucky to have Mark as my Master and I want to help others find the same joy I have... that is if they're worthy."

The last words of this speech fall on deaf ears, as yet again Nicole has breached her comfort level with this new information. Terrified she rushes out of the door desperate for time to process this new information and try to get back into her comfort zone.

Try as she might sleep eluded Nicole that evening as she warred with herself over this new insight. She recalled how 'normal' Mark and Megan's relationship seemed to be. Sure, Megan cleaned Marks house, and got him things when he asked, sometimes before he even made the request... but she had done the same things for John. And she knew that the other more intimate aspects of their life together were wonderful. Even without any details there was no mistaking the satiated look in Megan's eyes now and again. Megan seemed happy, not depressed and downtrodden like she was when she was still married to Jack. Is it possible that just because Megan was Mark's Slave, it didn't mean that she was being abused? Could Nicole's preconceptions of Domination and Submission be nothing more than stereotypical overreactions? Nicole shook her head as though trying to clear away those thoughts. Even if Nicole was ok with the idea of being a Slave... being dominated like Megan is... How could she share a man... more to the point they were talking about Mark for Pete's sakes!

Finally, around 3 am, the emotional drain of the war inside her won out and the sweet oblivion of sleep descended over her. But her sleep was not to be peaceful. Her slumber was haunted by images of her life, from childhood right up to present day. She recalled moments when she had been deferential to those in authority and praised for her obedience by those asserting their power over her. She smiled in her sleep, remembering the pride and pleasure the kind words of praise had given her when spoken to her by teachers, friends, siblings, even her parents and managers. But then the dreams took a darker, more erotic turn...

In her dream she found herself on a ship, hands bound in front of her in leather cuffs, scantily clad with a heavy iron collar around her neck. Attached to the large ring on the collar was a sturdy chain. Nicole's eyes follow the chain to the other end and realize it is held by a masked man dressed in sailor garb. His pants flap in the light breeze and his bare chest glistens in the sunlight. He crosses the deck reeling in the chain as he approaches her. The other men on the ship defer to him as he passes by them, his boots rapping out his steps with authority.

He stops before Nicole and his presence is so powerful, it is humbling, and Nicole sinks to her knees in its wake. Then she notices someone kneeling beside her and with a shock recognizes Megan. The masked man speaks softly but with great power underlying every word. "That's right my pretty one, kneel before your Master." A great wave of desire sweeps through her with those words. So strong is her lust in response to his domination that it is plain for all to see shining in her eyes. Beside her Megan chuckles softly and murmurs in her ear. "See... I told you... this is what you are. This is what you want... THIS is what you need. You ARE a Slave."

Nicole moans in her sleep as the desire sweeps through her in the dream. The masked man runs his fingers through her long hair, wrapping them in the auburn locks, then pulling slightly to tilt her face up to look at him. At the feeling of being MADE to look up Nicole moaned in pleasure. "What do you want Slave?" A delightful shiver runs through her with the word "Slave". Nicole's voice quivers with need as she replies "I want only to serve you... to pleasure you... in whatever way you ask of me." He then pulled her closer to his stomach and she took the hint, kissing his abdomen, savouring the salty taste of his skin. As she kissed lower she felt the bulge of his cock pushing at her. She reached out to touch him, the need to please this man who exuded total control over her in a way that was almost overwhelming.

The sharp pain on her cheek as he backhanded her came as a shock to her. She almost lost her balance and toppled over but the taut chain attached to her collar still held by his hand kept her from falling. Megan was laughing softly at her. Nicole didn't understand what she had done wrong. "Why did you hit me? I sought only to pleasure you!" Nicole asked in a confused voice. "You were not granted permission to have the delight of pleasuring me." His commanding voice brought another flood of juices to her already wet pussy.

"Beloved" the one word was more of a command than a name, but nevertheless Megan responded to it immediately. "Yes Master?" she asked happily. "Why don't you show this novice how it is done?" He said in a jovial tone. "Master... May I worship you... please?" The need in Megan's voice illustrated her growing desires. The Master chuckled softly and with great pride said "That's right, my Beloved Slave... yes. You may worship me as a reward for your devotion." He then pulled Megan in closer by her collar and she set about to continue where Nicole unwillingly left off. Her lips ticked his skin as she skimmed over his hot flesh, teasing him with a preview of what was to come. Megan's tongue encountered the cold steel of his belt buckle and set about to open it with her tongue.

With this display only inches from her face, Nicole was ever increasingly turned on. Nicole watched as Megan's talented tongue worked the belt free of its clasp and began to open the buttons of the Masked Master's trousers. Realizing that Megan's hands were cuffed in back Nicole was impressed with her friend's dexterity and determination. With deft motions Megan soon had his pants open and began savouring the treat she found inside. Nicole watched with growing frustration. She too wanted to please this wonderfully dominant man standing oh so close. Finally need overcame pride and she pleaded with the Master "Please Master... I need to taste you." He didn't appear to hear her. She tried again a little louder... "Master please let me take you into my mouth I want to taste you so much."

"Such insolence..." the Master replied shaking his head. "That kind of behaviour will earn you a whipping if you don't be careful. I give few warnings, so heed this one. There won't be another. Now be quiet." At the thought of being whipped by this virile dominant male drove her desire almost to a fever pitch. Realizing that what she wanted or needed didn't matter... she would derive great pleasure simply from knowing she had pleased him. Nicole struggled to remember what words her friend had used "Master... May I worship you... please?" She braced for another hit, as she had not remained quiet as told, but instead sighed with relief as he pulled out of Megan's mouth and turned towards her. Megan's saliva coated him like the dew on grass in the morning but Nicole didn't hesitate one moment. She slowly took his length into her mouth, marvelling over the feel of him like steel covered velvet.

His hips began to move slowly in time with her mouth, as she swirled her tongue around his sensitive head. She had never felt as peaceful as at this moment, kneeling before her Master pleasuring him with her mouth. She felt peaceful yet incredibly horny. He caressed her face gently before pulling her hair to bring his cock deeper into her mouth. Just as the telltale pulsing began in his sac signalling the impending orgasm, he demanded she look up at him. "Look into my eyes as I cum my Slave." It was a tone of voice she could not deny and titled her face up to him. He removed his mask and she saw his face for the first time as wave after wave of semen crashed across her tongue she recognized the face of her Master.

With a scream Nicole woke up to find she had 2 fingers inside herself, her hand soaked in her juices and so horny she couldn't stand it. Before she could stop and think desire took over and she quickly brought herself to another earthshaking orgasm. As the orgasmic glow faded and her hormones returned to normal, with it came rational thought. And the memory of the incredibly vivid dream... And the identity of the man she had willingly knelt before in servitude. Tears of confusion blurred her vision, and though blurry, the clock was still readable. She had slept only 3 hours.

After she had run out of tears she resigned herself to the fact that no more sleep was to be had that night. Unsure if she really wanted to return to sleep again in case the dream continued she got up, got dressed and set out for a nice long run. As night faded and the sun greeted the world, all was bathed in a beautiful glow, but Nicole was trying to outrun her thoughts and feelings and noticed none of the beauty of the new day.

Eventually, Nicole could run no longer and so she returned to her house, sweaty, tired but still refusing to sleep. After a quick shower and some coffee to refresh herself she decides to keep busy, in hopes of staving off the damn dream from invading her waking thoughts. Nicole worked at a slow, yet steady pace as she sifted through the mountain of filing and other business related paperwork she had been neglecting. The usually perky and pleasant Nicole was quite grouchy and prickly that day and so it was a good thing she was alone, as there was no one, other than her cat to take her frustrations out on.

That evening Nicole didn't have any gigs scheduled, and perhaps that was a good thing, as she was too tired grumpy and confused to be her regular bubbly self. But it was a bad thing too, for it meant that there was nothing to take her mind off of the dream. Afraid to go to sleep for fear her dreams will take her back to that ship, Nicole stays awake as long as she can, but eventually sleep claimed her, as she slumped over on her couch, watching late-night television.

Nicole's fears were realized when her dreams did return her to that ship, that night and every night. Awaking after just a few hours of sleep, as the dawn was greeting the new day. Upon waking, her calm and rational self would reflect on the previous night's dream, and the things she did in that dream, and would be horrified, unable to accept it. The soaked sheets each morning however, told her that not all of her hated the repeating dream. It was as if Nicole were living two lives, DJ and Karaoke hostess by day and ship-board Slave by night. Each time she slept she returned to the ship, each time she was dominated in her dreams, the less shocking it became to her through the comfort of the dream world. By the end of a week, images from her dreams started to play in the back of her mind during her waking hours as well.

Nicole awoke from the dream yet again one morning a little over a week later, just as an orgasm hit her. When Nicole calmed down and realized to her horror that she had actually cum in her sleep from that damn dream, she knew the dreams had to go. Throwing on some clothes, she grabbed her keys and stormed out of her house.

Nicole knew what she had to do to get rid of the dreams; she had to confront the source of these dreams: Megan. She didn't know how her friend had done it, but Nicole was convinced that somehow Meagan was doing this to her. Nicole pulled out of her driveway and sped down the road she gripped the wheel tightly and gritted her teeth. All of the anguish and frustration that a week's worth of unwelcome and disturbing dreams now had a target to fixate on, and that woman would pay, friend or no.