The Serenity of Servitude Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Initiate." The one word is more a command than a name. "You mentioned you had barely slept over the last two weeks."

"Yes Mistress." Nicole replies contritely, but with confusion.

"How have you spent your time since you couldn't sleep?" Megan demands to know.

"I began trying to tidy my incredibly messy house. I figured since I couldn't sleep I may as well get something useful done." Nicole replied matter-of-factly.

Megan gave her Initiate the next order with a smile. She fully intended to help Nicole become a better person whether she wanted to or not. "Well that is good to hear that you have gotten a head start on it. I will be at your house Sunday night at 8:00pm. I will be inspecting your house. You cannot keep to a schedule if you cannot find anything. I expect to find things tidy and organized, your filing is to be done, and there is to be no clutter."

Nicole nodded and replied "Yes Mistress." With true panic showing in her eyes at the sheer amount of work left to be done, and realizing there would be no nap for her that day she headed back to her pigsty to comply with her Mistress' order.

With a chuckle at Nicole's plight, and quite pleased with the progress she had seen in Nicole that day, Megan smiled to herself as she looked around her Master's house. He would be home shortly from work. Since Nicole had taken care of the dishes, there was not much else to do to ensure her Master's home was ready for his arrival.

Megan glanced at the clock, and after giving supper a stir in the crock pot, changed out of her basic collar and cuffs and into the recently finished harness she and her Master had made themselves. Made from cotton strapping (a softer version of what you would find on a nylon backpack strap) and metal rings, the full body harness framed Megan's breasts, and abdomen. Added to those, the Collar, the 3 straps on each arm, and 4 on each leg, offered 32 fully adjustable tether points for whatever position her Master decided to tie her up into. The most recent addition to the harness was snap on fabric covering her ample breasts and two snap on pieces of fabric, one in front the other behind, discretely covering Megan, yet keeping her accessible to her Master at all times.

As usually Megan was properly attired, kneeling on the pedestal Mark had made for exactly that purpose when he arrived home from work. He was not entirely in the door when she rose from her spot, crossed the room and knelt at his feet.

"Please Master, May I worship you?" Her voice quivered with the need she had kept in check all day.

"Of course you may, Beloved." He granted her wish with curiosity at the intensity of her desire. Mark began fishing for information as to why she is so eager for him. His words barely spoken before she had him in her mouth.

"You must have had a good day to be this aroused, Beloved Slave.' His tone though teasing asked for more information.

"Yes Master." Megan paused in her oral attentions just long enough to answer him before returning to the task at hand. Mark's knees began to tremble from the intensity of her assault. Megan usually greeted him at the end of the day with a blowjob, but while she enjoyed pleasuring him, she was not usually this enthusiastic. Something was going on that had turned her on more than usual, and Mark was determined to find out what.

Pulling Megan's hair and bringing her up to face him. "Why are you so aroused Slave? What is going on?" Mark's tone demands an answer.

"Nothing is going on; it's just a surprise, Master." Megan is uncomfortable evading her Master's question, as obedience to him is ingrained in her. However it is the agreed upon procedure that he not be informed of any Initiate, until she gains Novice standing and is brought before him.

His displeasure evident in his tone, Mark repeats his question." What is going on?"

Fully aware that until Nicole is ready she will not bring her before her Master, and reluctant to spoil the surprise; yet uncomfortable denying a direct order Megan humbly replies, "I won't tell you... not yet....it's not the right time... Please Master; it is a surprise for you"

Anger flashes in his eyes as Mark pulls her by the ring on Megan's collar over to the pedestal. "You defy me Slave? I asked you a question, and I will have my answer."

Megan knelt down on the pedestal, as Mark opened the lock on the chest beside it. The clanking of the chains sent shivers down Megan's spine, all the way to her pussy. The cold steel brushing against her skin as he clipped the rings on her harness to the eyelets at the base of the pedestal only increased her arousal. Once Mark had secured his Slave, kneeling and leaning forward, at enough points she couldn't move at sat back and let his eyes roam her body.

With her head down she couldn't see the items he took out of the chest, and the anticipation made her arousal even greater. Megan heard the whistle of leather cutting air moments before the crop touched her skin, the force of it a sweet pain, making her moan quietly. As the blows slowly rained down on her skin, in various areas of her body her arousal grew. A cold pressure on her backside told her Mark had pulled out one of the various sized butt plugs.

Megan sucked in her breath as her Master quickly inserted it to the hilt, and then moaned again at the sensations it caused inside her. Mark smiled down at his Beloved Slave, knowing full well that just like the crop, the plug served to steadily increase her desire; however it alone was not enough to bring her the release she needed more with each passing moment.

Mark now began slowly but forcibly whipping his Slave with the crop again, this time focusing on her ass, occasionally smacking the end of the plug making her shudder and moan with desire. As he moved around her, coming close enough she could reach his cock in her rigidly tied position, she gratefully sucked him into her mouth, her moans adding a wonderful vibration to her talented suckling.

"Will you tell me your secret now Slave?" Mark playfully asked knowing how badly she desired release. "I will not allow you to cum until I am satisfied with your answers." Mark punctuated the threat with a series of fast blows right on the end of the plug teasing her further.

With an audible pop she broke the suction on his cock and sheepishly replied, "It was simply not time to tell you yet, but I have begun training an Initiate. I wanted to surprise you with it once she was ready." Megan's words to her Master were swift, and excited, and every bit of her need was evident in the tone of those words.

Mark swelled further, and his desire rose to new heights. So this was why his Beloved was so aroused this evening. Unable to hold back any longer He slid his hard cock all the way into his Beloved Slave's pussy, feeling the hot silky skin enfold him and hold him tightly. Megan sighed as her Masters cock filled her; coupled with the plug in her ass she felt so full and horny she almost couldn't stand it.

"Now I understand, my Beloved Slave. An Initiate... this is Wonderful news. I am pleased... very pleased... For this news you deserve to cum." Megan could hear the pride and desire in her Master's voice, which alone was almost enough to trigger her orgasm, but not quite.

Then a new sensation began as Mark began slowly stroking his cock in and out of his Slave's pussy. She preferred it hard and fast, as it reminded her that she was his with that forceful type of fucking, and this slow teasing pushed her almost to the limit of endurance. Unable to move but still able to speak she began to plead for her release.

"Master..." Megan gasped out between moans." Please... Master... I need it... I need to cum... Please Master.... May I cum?" The extreme desire made her voice quaver on each word.

"Not yet Slave..." Mark growled into her ear, enjoying the sensations of her quivering pussy contracting around his cock as he teased her. She whimpered with need and her Master decided that she deserved to cum. He slowly withdrew the plug on his next out-stroke, pushing it back in with his in-stroke, matching its speed with his own.

Megan was now beyond words, and simply moaned with the pleasure of this double fuck her Master was giving her. Feeling her body contracting harder around his cock he picked up the pace, until he was slamming into her, his very way of handling her reminding her with each stroke that she was His. Feeling his own orgasm steadily approaching he reached one hand out and wrapped his fingers around her luxuriously thick hair, tipping her head as far back as the chains would allow.

"Now... Slave... Cum." Moaning with his desire, his words found her ear, and then struck an arrow right to her core. His words combined with the sensations her Master had created triggered her orgasm to begin, long and hard. The contractions from her orgasm caused his own explosion, and he pushed both himself and the plug in as deep as they could go as he pulsed inside her, triggering another explosive orgasm for her.

Sated, she slumped over the pedestal, stunned by the force of pleasure her Master had just wrung forth from her body. He unclipped enough of the chains that she could free herself, and then left her to clean up the pedestal and toys while he went to shower and then have supper. With weak legs she set the area to rights again, and then headed for the shower herself to clean up.

After her shower, they both ate supper, then Megan prepared for the next morning before requesting permission to join him in his bed. It was a mere formality in the special relationship these two shared, but it conveyed their respective places. Mark welcomed his Slave into his bed as was usual on the nights she didn't have her children.

"You have pleased me greatly tonight Beloved Slave. As wonderful as the prospect of an initiate is, she could never surpass you." Mark whispered in her ear.

"Thank you Master. I love you." Megan replied sleepily as they drifted off to sleep.

12