The Serpent Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes...Yes...come on Baby...fuck...f-f-fuck Me! Serpent Woman was holding my head firmly into her crotch and my face was now being used to satisfy her. My nose, my chin, were all covered in her love juices. I pushed my tongue out and tasted her once more and then I felt a subtle ripple that then exploded onto my face. She gushed her love onto me. I licked and kept licking awaiting her signal or words to tell me it was okay to stop. She held on a little looser than before and then finally pushed me back. "Enough!" was all she said.

"Well. Good morning My love. I see that you are enjoying the visit of this charming woman called Sheila from San Diego. I thought you needed a change of pace and so seduced her for your gift. I'm sure that Sheila wouldn't mind and that she has a couple of months before her folks back in the States will wonder about her. Of course if you want to send her back I can toss her on the next boat and off to Marseilles. We can't take her on the next heist with us of that cruise ship this weekend. Such a tough life being a pirate, eh?' Jack laughed as he rose from the bed and came around and peed into the same pail as I had used less than half an hour ago. He shook of his cock with a flourish and some of the drops landed on my shackled leg.

"Thanks Jack for such a fine gift...I'll use her to the full extent possible." Serpent Woman said. "As to the heist this weekend how much do you figure is on that ship? I heard that there were some pretty rich passengers on board." Serpent Woman said as she wiped her wet rose with a hand towel by the bed. She looked down at me and said "Time to rise and shine my pretty...go and fetch me my clothes for the day." She unlocked the shackle and clamped it to my other ankle. I looked around in bewilderment as to where her clothes might be. When I ran I had to take short steps and the chain rattled along the tile floor as I ran to what looked like a boudoir. Grabbing what looked like a decent ensemble I quickly laid out my find on the bed for her approval.

"If you please Serpent Woman...I really want to stay. You are so beautiful and I have been ravished so much that it would be an honour to serve you." I started to cry as for the first time in my life I had had the greatest climax and sex in my life. The Serpent Woman although cruel was also very loving towards me. I thought about my life back in the States and was really in no hurry to return. It was like I had found my place, my family and my me. So what if they pirated cruise ships for their bountiful booty. There were worse things that they could be doing with their lives.

Jack entered the room just then and while us two women stood fully naked in front of him. I noticed how Serpent Women looked at him, the love she had for him exuded her very pores. Her smile gave all away as this was her Man. "Yes my Lord Jack...you need something?" her very tone sounded like a younger woman intent on pleasing his every desire. Like a schoolgirl enamoured with her first true love and One that she would never risk losing.

"Oh nothing Sweetheart" Jack said as he embraced her in his arms with a passionate kiss. "Thanks for last night's dinner and am sure the crew will be more than happy to do this task and bring us all a little more wealth to our tables" Jack took a few more minutes before he turned and left us women standing in a large bedroom with the sun shining in from the balcony warming our nakedness while a subtle cool refreshing breeze drifted in from the cool seas. Jack was off on another of his adventures and leaving us women behind anxiously awaiting His safe return. I noticed a tear by Serpent Woman's eye as she watched Jack depart. She slowly sat down on the bed with her hands covering her face, shoulders slumped, vulnerable and open. She reminded me now of a young bride who patiently waited for her man to return from war. Torn between letting him venture off into danger but knowing in her heart that he went because that was what Jack did best. I could see that her love ran deeper than any woman that I had met before. Her solitary image before me brought tears to my eyes and I could no longer hold back as they poured out.

Suddenly Serpent Woman ran to the balcony. "I love you Jack...you Bastard!" she screamed and laughed waving at her man while her full breasts swayed to her arms. Her tears now pouring from her face as she smiled. I looked on with awe at such a romantic woman...wishing I could be like her...tears falling and wavering between intense sadness and happiness all at once...waves crashing over me. The loud start of the cigarette ship signalled that the men were now leaving and would be gone for a few days on their dangerous mission

12