The Servicing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips slid down until they had captured the engorged head of my cock, her mouth stretched taught around just the head, where she then stayed motionless, other than her expert gentle kneading of my balls. With each beat of my heart I felt the blood further engorge the head that was trapped between her lips. She looked up at me, her eyes locked onto mine, before she began. At first I thought it was simply my twitching that I could feel, the pulsating throb of my cock head. But no, it was not something in my control, for my temptress was starting to gently prod and probe the intruder trapped between her lips. Her tongue slowly rubbed, then probed, then swirled, alternating gently, hard, slow and fast, before ceasing it's assault. Again and again this torture would be repeated, seemingly without end.

The brief pauses, with no assault, no teasing and no stimulation, seemed all too brief, giving only enough time to have the briefest of thoughts that I could handle the near overwhelming sensations, before she would start again. I didn't really stand a chance, especially when she then started to intermittently slide her engorged lips down my shaft, engulfing more and more of me on each journey, as her hands were at work either firmly grasping the base of my solid shaft, or milking my heavy balls.

Whenever this temptress did lift her mouth from me, it was merely to attack my other senses, to urge me on, using words that fired my brain, telling me how I tasted, of the pre-cum that was already flowing freely onto her waiting tongue and down her throat, how she could feel my need, that she wanted it, you needed it, that she was going to suck it from me, from my very depths and then to swallow every last drop of my hot seed. All the while she kept one hand employed in its tortuously slow rhythmic pumping along the length of my shaft, still slick with her saliva and my emissions.

My mind was truly overloaded, my body was simply a throbbing sexual organ that my wife was playing to perfection.No clear thought was possible in my head, except the surrender to her at that moment, to give myself to whatever she chose to do me, for I was merely a passenger in this tortuous and exquisite journey. I had images flood my brain, glimpses of those bright red lips sliding lower still down my shaft, her lips descending a little further each time to leave a bright red ring of lipstick around its girth like some highly erotic depth gauge. Over and over she continued this gentle strategy, up and down, until her lips finally nudged against my taught ballsack. Resting at the deepest point, I nearly blew it all when I felt her then gently humming and moaning, her throat vibrating against the head of my cock as it throbbed and pulsated within her.

Then back, exposing the hot shaft to the cooler air once again, as she returned once more to the slow, rhythmic pumping of her delicate hand, coaxing me forever on toward the abyss. I remember groaning, frequently, almost constantly now, but she didn't stop, instead rewarding my groans with encouragement and urges. I heard her tell me that she was also so close to coming, the fact that she was going make me come, at her command, through her expert ministrations. I heard her telling me that she knew I was so very close, that she was controlling each and every sensation and that she alone would push me over the edge. She didn't wait for me to agree or disagree. She knew she was right. I knew she was right. I simply surrendered myself to her.

"It's time!" I heard in the distance.

I don't know if she did something different, hands, fingers, tongue, lips, everywhere, probing and teasing but forever coaxing me towards that release. I didn't even warn her ... she already knew it was about to happen. I blew. Blew so fucking hard and groaned out louder than I had ever done before. She groaned and moaned against my hard cock that was still firmly implanted in her mouth. I felt my innards being drawn from me, blast after blast of hot cum filling her mouth. It felt timeless, the sensations washing over me as I continued to spill forth my essence for her. Still she coaxed and urged and sucked and demanded my continued release, sliding her mouth up my length and leaving a trail of my cum as it escaped her lips. Her delicate fingers once again brought to bear to ensure that she extracted it all, one hand drawing my seed from my balls and along my tubes, until the other fed gently squeezed it to the tip and your waiting tongue and mouth.

Finally I was spent.

Whilst she slowed her pace and ferocity of attack, strangely, she didn't stop. She continued to lick gently, to stroke my length and lick wherever she could reach. My eyes opened to the wondrous sight of her, my lover, wife and best friend, flushed in the face, a little trace of my spunk still coating her lips and a dribble on her chin, as she gently worked on me and preserved my hardness. She was and is skilled, knowing that coaxing the desire in me even after such a big release would stimulate and urge my body to generate more, to continue the production of that much needed nectar. I began to become tender, but she expertly switched her attention to lower down my shaft, my sack, further back and between my legs.

After an age, I had calmed enough to gain clarity.

"Welcome back" she said with a smile, wiping the overflow from her chin.

She continued, "I came as you did. I'm still so incredibly wet for you, but we're going to eat first, you're going to build your strength and then we can take our time for the rest of the night."

We kissed and everything felt so much more relaxed. In my love for you I wanted to both wholeheartedly devour you, as well as just cuddle you; above all I wanted you to know my deep and sincere love for you.

We finally rinsed ourselves off, towelled and slid on the soft robes, as my throbbing member jutted out in testament to your expertise and my intention to repay you as soon as I could.

A knock on the door signalled the arrival of our evening meal and much needed sustenance for whatever lay ahead.

+++

To be continued ...

12