All Comments on 'The Set Up'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
cute, very cute

Nice little "O.Henry" twist at the end. Amusing tale; I liked it.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
editing?

Who the heck is Roberta??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
O Henry

Or should I say O Helen. Harvey's wife was Helen until the end when she turned into Roberta. Otherwise, I thought it was really very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liked it

Liked it, even with the Roberta sw(gl)itch.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 14 years ago
Thanks for the Laugh

The twist at the end was wonderful! As a senior citizen I can relate to the characters in this story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
ROFLMAO -

OK you got me that time - particularly that it went both ways - heh

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Does Roberta

= Helen? What a coincidence that all four snuck around through the dinner conversation!

hardcoreliteraryhardcoreliteraryover 10 years ago
O'Henry would be proud...

...and everybody ends up happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Catch up with Science!

This author has a number of stories involving impotence. An impotent man can have the blood engorging tissue in his penis replaced with two plastic tubes, a pump in his scrotum, and a fluid reservoir behind his pubic bone. He would pump the fluid into his penis until his hardness feels tight. Then the nerves under his penis' outer skin could be stimulated vaginally, orally, or by hand until ejaculation. And the bonus is he doesn't have to press the release valve in his scrotum until he wants to. But falling asleep with a full erection until morning might be painful! Also the penis can be partially filled for show if he wants to appear big. Perhaps the author can introduce this concept of fixing impotence as an educational lesson for unfortunate men to give them a renewed sex life!

rider999rider999over 7 years ago
Penile Prosthesis

I had the penile implant after prostate cancer. Works well. In 2014, list price was $50,000. Insurance discounted it and I was responsible for only $1,000. Best $1,000 I've ever spent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous