The Settlement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the rest of the day learning to walk in high heels, learning how to sit lady-like, how to stand, how to bat my eyelashes, etc... Kim taught me how to pop my pumps and dangle my shoe on the toes. They both reminded me that Ms. Drist would want to see perfection in my progression as a sissy.

The day ended and the two helped me remove my makeup and gave me a sheer nightgown to sleep in. It had been quite a day completing Step One and Step Two. I looked again at the brochure and saw that the next day would involve getting rid of macho attitude and learning humility. I wondered what that would involve after what I had been through already. I wasn't feeling very masculine at all.

The next day I was awakened by Ms. Drist, Kim, and Bev and told to dress myself in the lingerie, nylons, and dress they had chosen. Bev had me sit down and do my own makeup, helping at times. It was a sexy wine-colored satin dress and off-black seamless stockings.

Ms. Drist looked at me and approved and then said,

"You were unfaithful to your wife. You cheated on her with a secretary. It was a betrayal. You must be punished so that you will remember what you have done. Your wife and I agree that your punishment should fit the crime."

She held out a rectangular piece of paper 3x5.

"I want you to sign this blank piece of paper near the top."

I did.

"Darlene, I have a guest visiting me here today. I want you to be obedient and very polite to her while she is here. Do you understand? If you embarrass me you will regret it. I hear the doorbell. It's my friend Kate."

When Kate walked in I almost dropped dead. It was Kate, the secretary with whom I was having an affair, and who was fired along with me.

Ms. Drist said,

"Kate this is Darlene. I believe you have already met. Darlene this is your former secretary Kate."

Kate was dumbfounded to see me all dolled up.

"O my God. I was dating a faggot!"

Ms Drist responded,

"We don't know that yet. But he is definitely a sissy girlyboy. He isn't the Darrell you remember is she?"

Kate went on, "I can't believe I slept with this fairy."

Ms. Drist interrupted,

"Kate I believe Darlene wants you to have something as a way of expressing her apologies for your having been fired.

Ms Drist gave me the rectangular paper I had signed earlier but this time it was face up. It was the $5000 check I received as severance pay. I had endorsed it and now was to give it to Kate.

Kate was silent as she read it. Then said,

"Well thank you Darlene. This will help ease my pain--the shock of learning my boyfriend is a total sissy."

Ms. Drist interrupted with,

"Oh my, Kate do you notice anything about Darlene?" pointing to my legs.

Kate replied, "Well she has a run in her nylon."

"You know, Kate, around here sissies get spanked for running their nylons. Would you like to help?"

Kate said,

"Actually, I really have to be off now, I don't really want to spend any more time around this pervert than I have to. Bye."

Ms. Drist was laughing heartily. I was completely humiliated.

She said,

"Well I don't think you will be cheating on your wife with THAT one anymore. Hahaha. Now that you have been utterly humiliated in front of your ex-lover, you understand the meaning of humility.

Go freshen your make-up in the powder room, Darlene. I have another guest about to arrive."

When I returned to the room after freshening my makeup there was a woman seated with her back towards me. Ms. Drist called me,

"Darlene, come here. I want you to say hello to someone who has come here especially to see you. This is your neighbor Jill Hitchcock. Jill, this is Darlene who you may remember as Darrell."

Jill smiled knowingly and said,

"Oh, how adorable she is, Ann! You have done such a fabulous job with her. It is amazing. I mean, her makeup is flawless and the way she strides so confidently in those stilettos, one would think she has been wearing high heels her whole life. I am very impressed, particularly since I know the way she was before--all macho and loudmouth, sneaking around on his wife, fancying himself some kind of lady-killer. This new look is absolutely perfect for him. Darlene, I really like your dress--nice and short to show off those pretty black stockinged legs. Lovely."

Ms. Drist joined in,

"You know, Darlene, you really should thank Jill. It was Jill who spotted you in the restaurant with your secretary Kate and immediately phoned your wife and recommended a lawyer. If it weren't for Jill's concern you wouldn't be here."

I said, "Thank you, Jill."

Ms Drist, said,

"That's not a proper thank you, Darlene. You should thank her by doing her a favor too. I've got it!--You will give Jill a pedicure to show your appreciation for what she has done for you. A deluxe pedicure."

Jill added,

"Oh, I would like that. I could use a pedi, especially by Darlene."

Ms. Drist gave me a bottle of nail polish and told me to kneel at Jill's feet and paint them. As I dutifully painted each of her toes the women continued talking.

Jill remarked,

"She is so cooperative."

Ms. Drist agreed

"Yes, we had some resistance at first but now Darlene complies with all my instructions. She's very obedient now."

Jill replied,

"You know, you are going to have to keep this little tart away from the boys because when they see those pouty red lips they are going to want to shove their cocks between them. And that cute ass and killer legs. The men are going to want to have those legs wrapped around them while they fuck her up the ass.

Ms. Drist responded,

"Well, Jill, she has only been here three days and those decisions, if they are to be made, are up to Darlene's wife."

As I finished painting the last toe on Jill's foot Ms Drist spoke,

"Darlene, that's enough. Don't over-apply the nail polish. Jill, since this a deluxe pedi, I am going to have Darlene give you a blow-dry."

There I was, dressed like a woman, kneeling at the feet of the bitch who ruined my life, blowing her toenails dry with my breath.

Jill remarked,

"How luxurious. Feels so good to have a sissy blow-dry my toenails."

Ms. Drist replied,

"The deluxe pedi also includes a shine which will make them sparkle. Aren't Jill's toes pretty now, Darlene? Don't you just love the color? You have done a good job so I am going to have you give Jill a shine. Lift your skirt and pull down your panties. I want you masturbate at the sight of her pretty toes. Do not come, however. If you get close you must tell me. You are not to come without permission. Understood?

So, I knelt at Jill's feet and began jerking off while the two of them laughed. Jill remarked,

"This is so perfect. It is exactly what Darlene deserves--to jerk off on her knees before me. I never liked the old Darrell. He spread rumors about me being a lesbian all around town. I guess we know who is the real deviant now."

I notified Ms Drist that I was about to come and she said,

"OK Darlene I will give you permission to squirt your sissycream but I want you to squirt it on Jill's toes."

As I came on Jill's toes she purred,

"Oh that feels so warm and lovely!"

Ms Drist's tone changed as she addressed me,

"Now Darlene, I want you to lick up every drop of cum off Jill's feet. Suck each toe individually so you are sure to get everything!"

As I did this the two women laughed uproariously to my utter shame.

Jill said,

"This feels wonderful. The best pedicure I ever had."

I felt completely emasculated at what I had just gone through.

Jill said goodbye to Ms. Drist and winked at me, adding,

"It's time to fix your lipstick, Darlene."

After Jill Hitchcock left, Ms Drist told me we needed to talk. She said,

"Darlene, I'll bet your masculinity is now only a distant memory, isn't it? Do men wear heels and nylons? Do men wear makeup? Do men suck cum off women's toes? Of course not! But YOU do all those things. Do you know why? It's because you are not a man. You are a sissy! Aren't you? Say it. I am a sissy. Yes you are. I hope you realize how appropriate this punishment was for you. You see, what hurt your wife most wasn't just the infidelity and cheating but the fact that you were so indiscreet as to carry on an affair in public where she could be humiliated in her home town and be subject of scorn and derision in front of her acquaintances and friends like Jill Hitchcock. It is therefore fitting to your crime that you be humiliated in front of Jill.

This concludes Step Three of our program. You have been punished and reprogrammed for your past. Tomorrow is Step Four--Teamwork, where you will learn the skills and behavior you will need going forward in order to resume your rehabilitated relationship with your wife."

The next day, fter I had dressed and put on my makeup, Ms. Drist came to my room.

"Today is Step Four. It is a very important day for you. Perhaps the most important because you will learn those skills and attitudes necessary to save your marriage."

Successful organizations use teamwork to accomplish goals. They form teams, choose team members who possess the necessary skills to achieve the goals, they cooperate with each other, each team member has a role and function to perform which is critical to the success of the team. If any team member fails the entire team could fail. They all share in the team's eventual success or failure.

A married couple is like a team. Each spouse performs as a team member. Sometimes the couple becomes a part of a larger team such as a community or church group or golf foursome. Do you understand? Today I have assembled a small team to demonstrate how teamwork works. You know Kim, Bev, Randy and I have also asked Rod, one of our karate instructors, to participate.

You really need to pay more attention to your wife to keep her happy. She has told me that she frequently performs oral sex on you but that you rarely perform oral sex on her. You will need to do that and you will need to do it well for the team to succeed."

At this time the team entered the room. Bev, Kim, Randy and Rod all sat down and Ms Drist announced,

"Darlene is going to learn how to lick pussy like an expert."

Ms Drist asked Bev to remove her panties and hike up her skirt and I was instructed to kneel between her legs. I was told to lick her thighs and shortly I was told to begin licking her pussy. Ms Drist remarked

"Use that tongue, girl, you're a lesbian now. So sexy. You will become a great cunt-lapper."

Bev began squeezing my head with her legs and Ms Drist knelt down on the floor beside me. Before I realized it she had pulled down my panties and inserted her finger into my ass. She moved it in and out and before long had inserted two fingers.

"You are being finger-fucked, Darlene, pussy lickers find it enjoyable. Don't you like it?"

Bev began moaning and I knew I had completed by team member assignment.

Ms Drist spoke,

"Well done, Darlene. You know most men don't care about a woman's pleasure in bed. They are more concerned with their own climax. This is a shame because the male equipment can be used just like a woman uses a dildo to achieve maximum pleasure. In this exercise you will lay motionless on the floor and Kim will sit on your cock and use it for her pleasure."

I lay down and Kim sat on my cock, moving and gyrating on it, bouncing up and down until she came... I didn't come.

Ms. Drist told me to remain on the floor. She stood astride me and then squatted down and seated herself on my face. She began to grind her pussy on my face and moved forward and back using my nose to massage her clittie until she came. As she stood up again she said,

"Darlene, now you must go fix your makeup because it is all messy. Reapply your lipstick and gloss while you're at it."

When I returned. Ms Drist said,

"You know, Darlene, sometimes for the good of the team a member must perform tasks not entirely to his liking but he does it anyway because so much of the team's success depends on each member's performance. A team player always puts aside his personal preferences for the good of the team. Now, Randy is going to teach you how to service a man's cock. Yes, you are going to suck cock. Go kneel in front of Randy."

As I knelt down Randy removed his shorts and waved his semi flaccid cock in front of my face. Ms Drist told me to kiss it.

"C'mon Darlene, kiss Randy's cock. Shower it with kisses."

As I did this his cock began to grow. Randy said,

"Darlene, you need to fondle my balls while you kiss."

I couldn't believe what I was doing. Bev said,

"Now Darlene you should lick Randy's cock all around and up and down."

Randy added,

"Yes, and don't forget to lick my balls, Darlene."

Randy's cock was now as hard as a rock.

Ms Drist said,

"Now Darlene, you will guide Randy's cock into your mouth as far as you can and begun sucking."

Kim exclaimed,

"Oh Darlene, you look so pretty with a cock in your mouth. You should see how sexy you look."

Randy added,

"Now begin bobbing your head up and down on my cock."

Rod finally spoke,

"This girl is a natural cock sucker. Just look at Randy's reaction as she sucks and slurps."

Ms Drist interrupted,

"Darlene, you will know he is enjoying it if he groans or if he holds your head when you are sucking."

Randy grabbed my head and began controlling the speed of my bobbing on it. Then he held my head still and began thrusting in and out of my mouth.

Ms Drist remarked,

"Darlene, Randy is now fucking your face. Treating you like a slut. Soon he will come and you must swallow every drop because that is what cocksuckers do and you are now a cocksucker."

I was mortified to be called a cocksucker. Last week I would have punched anyone who called me that but now since I was sucking a cock I clearly had become a cocksucker. Randy began to shoot his cum into my mouth and I recoiled. I couldn't take it and his cum splashed all over my face. The women laughed.

Bev exclaimed,

"Oh Darlene, you were doing so well until the end."

Kim said,

"If you don't learn to swallow you will spend your life repairing your makeup after every blowjob you give."

Rod said,

"What a bitch this slut is. Refusing to swallow her man's cum. I would spank her ass for that."

Ms Drist said,

"Darlene, you did very well but we will have to repeat this exercise until you get it completely correct. Now go wipe that cum off your face and fix your makeup."

When I came back the whole team began taunting me in unison,

"Darlene is a cocksucker! Darlene is a cocksucker!"

I was ashamed. Rod addressed me,

"Darlene, tell me you are a cocksucker."

I had no choice but to say it.

"I am a cocksucker."

The team applauded.

Ms Drist changed the subject.

"Randy, what do you think of Darlene's outfit?"

Randy replied,

"Very provocative. I mean, the smoky eyes, the ruby red lips, black stockings, hoop earrings, and stiletto heels definitely sends a message."

Rod added his two cents,

"She is definitely sexy, a real cock-teaser. Any man would pounce on her."

Ms Drist said,

"Darlene, being a cock-teaser is a choice girls make. It is a commitment. You should be careful about the messages you send because you know what they say about cock-teasers."

I asked,

"What do they say?"

Kim said,

"Cock teasers always become cock-pleasers."

Ms. Drist said,

"Now Darlene you are going to learn first hand the consequences of cock-teasing. The team needs you. Now, Rod is going to fuck you. Yes, you are going to be fucked like a girl. Well, not exactly, but close. He is going to fuck you up the ass. OK, Rod, it's your turn."

Rod picked me up and threw me on the bed and jumped on me, while the rest of the team cheered him on. He began fonding my ass and thighs and ripped off my pretty pink nylon panties and began finger-fucking me in front of everyone. Lifting my nylon clad legs in the air he began to shove his cock into my ass. It was painful but he whispered in my ear,

"Just relax baby, you are going to love this, I'll be gentle."

He slowly and steadily entered me and then slowly withdrew before plunging in again. I began to relax and before long began enjoying the sensation. Inadvertently I wrapped my legs around him and he began pounding me harder. I began moving left and right and soon was raising my ass to take it in deeper.

Ms Drist exclaimed,

"Look girls Darlene is enjoying it."

Randy said,

"Oh sure, she's not gay. Hahaha."

In a moment Rod came, shooting his cum into my boy pussy. I laid there exhausted. The team applauded.

Rod said,

"Wow, what a hot slut she is. She fucks like a real whore. Fantastic."

Ms Drist announced,

"I guess Darlene is now a cock-pleaser."

She looked at me and told me,

"Darlene, Rod just fucked you up the ass. You just had sex like a girl. We know you are a sissy and we know you are a cocksucker but NOW we have to admit that you are a faggot because you just had sex like a faggot and, what's more, you obviously loved it. Tell the whole team what you are. Say, 'I am a faggot.'

I couldn't deny it any longer and I repeated,

"I am a faggot. I am a cock-sucking sissy faggot."

The team again applauded.

Ms Drist announced. "

Our cock-sucking sissy faggot has completed Step Four and has successfully completed the entire Relationship Rehabilitation Program. I have some follow-up administrative duties relative to the settlement agreement and notifications to lawyers and sponsor which I will attend to."

The next morning Ms Drist chose a more sober, less evening-wear outfit for me. It was a charcoal grey women's business suit with a short pencil skirt and tightly fitted tailored jacket, off black nylons and black pumps. When I asked why I needed to be dressed like a woman if I was returning to my wife and former life Ms Drist said,

"You need to look appropriate for Ms. Miller's visit. She is coming to verify your compliance with the settlement agreement and to verify that we have delivered on every promise we made in the brochure, before she cuts the check for your training.

I was confused and asked

"How is that? Your brochure is so vague and misleading that the services could be almost anything. I mean orientation, sensitivity, humility, teamwork, all of that tells nothing about what you actually did to me.

Ms Drist laughed.

"Oh silly girl. The lawyer and your wife don't receive the same brochure that you saw. That was the patient version. This is the Sponsor edition."

She handed me a brochure which read:

Four Step Program

Rehabilitation for Disobedient or Unruly Husbands

Sponsor Edition

Step One

Domination and resignation

Your husband will be shown who is boss and be taught to obey.

Step Two

Feminization and Sissification

Your husband will be made to dress, wear makeup and act like a woman completely.

Step Three

Humiliation and Emasculation

According to you own custom-made design your husband will be punished in a manner appropriate to his transgressions

Step Four

Homosexualization and Subjugation

Your husband will learn to suck cock and he will be fucked up the ass by a man.

I was stunned. My wife and her lawyer knew exactly what was going to happen to me. They had planned the whole thing to the last detail.

A few moments later Ms. Miller arrived. Her reaction was pleasant and business-like.

"Congratulations Darrell on completing your rehab. By the way, I love your outfit. According to the terms of the agreement, I am certifying compliance and will today discontinue the divorce action and protection order. You are now legally free to return to your wife. I can't say what her reaction will be to the "new" you but divorce proceedings are terminated. Your emotional life and future of your marriage is up to you and her. That concludes my business here today."