The Settlement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave a check to Ms Drist and left.

Ms Drist smiled as she looked at the check given to her by Ms. Miller.

"Now, Darlene, the moment of truth. Your wife is here."

When my wife Sue walked in and saw me she smiled approvingly.

"Darrell, you look adorable. Ann, you are amazing and have worked wonders with him. Not only feminized but completely passable. Thank you so much. I'll take him back.

Ms. Drist said,

"Here is your insurance DVD of his rehabilitation that we recorded each day he was here. There is also an additional copy that Darlene can have as a keepsake. We keep the master recording here in case you should lose yours."

Sue then said,

"Can you leave us alone a few minutes?"

As she departed Ms Drist said,

"Around here we call her Darlene."

My wife said,

"Oh I like that. Such a pretty name for a sissy."

Then came the coup de grace.

"You know, Darlene, I hadn't expected you to complete this program successfully. I was almost sure you would rebel at some point. Maybe Step 2 or 3 but surely before Step 4. I was totally prepared for a divorce and so I decided to start dating others. I figured that if you quit the rehab I would need a man and that if you didn't quit the rehab, I would still need a man because you would be a cocksucking fairy faggot after completing the program. So while I am taking you back, our relationship has changed a bit and will be a little different than before. Let's leave now. You can stay dressed as you are because you are so cute and feminine that nobody outside will notice that you're a guy."

When we arrived downstairs a car was waiting. A man got out and opened the front door for my wife and opened the back door for me. When we got in the car I recognized the man. He was my former boss, Mr. Tom Blake, who had fired me a week earlier. I was shocked. He drove, not to my house, but to his. As he dropped us off in front he said he was going to run a few errands and said,

"I know you girls need time to talk."

My wife pulled out a key and opened the front door. Once inside she explained,

"Mr Blake was very nice to me after you were fired and came to the house to console me. He was helpful and understanding and one thing led to another and before I knew it we were in bed. Actually, he swept me off my feet. He is quite a lover, has a beautiful cock and performs much better in bed than you ever did. I moved in with him. Don't be jealous."

I blurted out,

"You mean he is has been fucking you all this week?"

"Oh yes, and he is so good and every morning when I wake up I can't wait to suck his big cock before he goes to work," She replied.

I was furious.

She said again,

"C'mon Darlene, don't be jealous. You can't expect me not to have sex just because you have become a fairy." Come inside and I'll show you your new room. I sleep with Tom in the master bedroom but this room is for you. It has a full length mirror and walk-in closet. Tomorrow Tom will give me his credit card and we will go shopping and fill up that closet with pretty things and lots of sexy shoes for you."

Mr. Blake soon returned.

"Are we settling in, girls? Darlene, if I had known you could look like this I never would have fired you. I want you to know that you can always return to the company as my secretary anytime you want."

My wife interrupted,

"No, that won't be necessary, Tom dear. I don't want any spouse of mine working outside the home. Darlene will have plenty of things to do right here.... You know, Tom darling, when I told Darlene that you have been fucking me and that I adore sucking you off in the morning, she became very jealous. I guess that's normal and to be expected for a husband."

Mr Blake looked at me and said,

"There, there Darlene, there is no need to be jealous. I want us all to be happy here living together. No need to be jealous of Sue at all because, if she permits, I am willing to fuck you and let you suck my cock any time YOU want as well."

Then the two of them retired to the bedroom. As they walked up the stairs, Sue turned to me and said,

"Get some rest, Darlene. Tomorrow is a big day ahead. We're going shopping in the morning and in the afternoon my friend Jill Hitchcock is coming to the house for a pedicure. Nightie night."