All Comments on 'The Seventh Angel Ch. 00-01'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gregsjlngregsjlnabout 7 years ago
YESSS!!!!

Welcome back, glad your getting back to normal, missed your work for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG

I am literally in tears right now. Tears of joy. Welcome back. What a great chapter. Ive been waiting forever for thier story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Happy tears

I'm so happy you are feeling better. Great chapter.

WickedwrathchildWickedwrathchildabout 7 years ago
Welcome back.

Awesome. Nice to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FINALLY!!!!!

Welcome back! I'm so happy you're doing Seth and Ama's story. I love all the Alpha Angel's but Seth has my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So, over the last four days or so I've read nearly all of your stories. I fucked up and started in the middle, but couldn't care less because I'm so suspended right now waiting for the next chapters.... These are amazing stories. A testament to your ability: I detest MM, but found myself reading Lucien's arch with just as much fervor as I've ever read any piece of literature.

I am anxious to continue!!

I suppose actual feedback would be good also, lol...

I enjoy the erotica as much as any literate horny goat, but it's your plot and characters that make your stories truly epic. Please, do continue, but make the erotic elements natural to the plot and characters. Some of the scenes feel... Forced? Into the plot I mean.

I'd read twenty pages of your stories and be fully satisfied with just one erotic scene if that's how the story need to flow. Yes, this story is exactly that enthralling. :)

- Krysalys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally

Oh thank god thank god thank god thank god. You are finally back. I've been checking your page for last 2 years almost every week. Now please please please don't make us wait any longer for the next chapters. No pressure though. Can't force it out of you.

By the way Great stuff (Everything you write).

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 7 years agoAuthor
WOW!

The feedback, scores, and emails have been truly inspirational to me. So much love. for sure I'd thought most of the people who'd followed me before had given up. i almost did on myself, but the emails kept coming in and i was truly moved. sometimes things happen and they break you so much that you think you can never go back to the things you love. Everything is ruined. I wrote Diavolo excorcizing some demons, but then i just completely shut down all my writing and tried to hide from the pain. but its like this little cloud that follows you everywhere. just when you think you're over it, little drops of rain fall and once again you're reminded of the nightmare. long story i'm not able to tell because it doesn't involve just me. but here i am. writing again, and I've refound my joy in words and images that color my heart and soul. Beautiful and terrible creatures that exist in my mind, whisper in my thoughts and don't let me be. so I tell their story to you on these pages of light that flow from your screens. just a few moments ago, i uploaded chapter two for your perusal. it should be up in a few days. never sure how long it takes lit to post a submitted story nowadays. I thank everyone who's written and commented, because without that, i think I wouldn't have had the strength to return. You give me strength to continue. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Glad to see u back...sure missed reading ur work.so sorry to learn that u are going through trying times..sending love prayers and courage ur way.. always keep HOPE as the four letter word in ur heart..

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Rejected

Chapter two was rejected because I mention the Alpha Angeles page I have on face book. Somehow it falls under having a URL or advertising. My bad. I removed that sentence and resubmitted, so I'm not sure when it should come up at this point, but it's pending again. Hopefully they won't find anything else wrong with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous