All Comments on 'The Seventh Angel Ch. 02'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Love2ReadLitLove2ReadLitabout 7 years ago
This is getting good.

I get the feeling Seth's kin is going to make some kind of appearance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Engrossing as always! Greatly looking forward to reading more of Seth and Ama's arc. Real life is always important, but you're stories are amazing so I truly hope you're able to continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Family comes first

But I really want to see an update soon. I have been with you since the first book of this series and love each book. I have been waiting for Seth/Ama story to unfold because you have done such a great job on the brief exchanges between them in previous books. . . they are going to set the pages on fire!

Poor Remi (if that was him) just got his red butt electrocuted and no mate around to put his horn dog flames out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hoping that the next instalment is coming

Hi! I’m a long-time fan and know that sometimes you have necessary lulls in output but hoping that the next one is soon! Keep checking back her every month or so :( Wishing you all the best, I hope life is being kind.

LynchjimLynchjimover 6 years ago
Great start

I’ve been with you since you started this series of books and I’ve loved every one of them and I too can’t wait for Seth’s love life to kick start. Please continue your universe deserves its story to be told all of it otherwise your work up till now it pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more please!

These stories need to continue until a ending is reached

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh dear,

(No clue if ur able to get on here either) If i remember right a ex/stalker TOOK her labtop and took a bunch of stuff over or locked her access, social media she used to post in is gone now....I hope she's OK.

I'm not sure if she's aware these are still UP HERE but i didn't wanna tip the stalker off and have these vanish too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where is levanahyll?

Does anyone know if the author has a new place she is currently posting/what has happened to her? I hope she's alright, I love her stories!

SerenityMoon50SerenityMoon50over 2 years ago

I almost want to cry because I'll never get to read the rest of this amazing story! The way the she writes really has me emotionally invested in these characters.

BestMegzBestMegzalmost 2 years ago

I still check in to see is she's left anything here. Forgot how to log in for the longest time myself. I still worry she may have lost acess to the account. Or has her own personal reasons leaving the stories behind. 😞 I kept checking her old website too. I just hope if anyone buys her actual stuff that she's getting her pay for that and not some rando. 😬

Love2ReadLitLove2ReadLitover 1 year ago

I couldn't find an obit, so I hope that is a sign she is doing well and just has a very full family plate.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I miss her work, I hope she is ok and I hope she realizes what a wonderful world she has drawn us all into. Hoping she comes back

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn284 months ago

Hoping that maybe the writing will continue some day. Have very much enjoyed these worlds and beings you’ve created, and would love to see how Seth and Amaranth’s story unfolds.

Carol G

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous