The Sewing Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen felt the explosion building, was astonished. She knew what was happening, she was about to come, the heat was everywhere, the tingling, the climax. But ... it was too late. She bucked and writhed as Paula's expert fingers brought her to the biggest orgasm she could remember having. She sunk back onto the bed, panting. Clamped Paula's hand tight to stop it moving. She couldn't take any more for now.

"I've never come from anyone else before," Karen murmured. "Jim was great in bed, but I always had to finish myself off afterwards. Somehow he didn't hit the right spot, exactly. Butyou did." She smiled shyly at Paula. "How did you do that?"

"Well, we girls know what another girl likes," answered Paula with a smile.

"I never knew it could be like that. So you don't strap on a dildo and pretend to be a man? I always thought one of you would have to do that."

"You can do it that way. Not everyone does. You do whatever floats your boat."

"Phew! Wow! What can I say? Your turn, now. Want to get all your gear off?"

"Sure, love to." The both stripped naked, hopped under the covers.

Karen remembered how nice Paula's touch had felt, tried to do something similar. She was worried she would do it wrong, but feeling Paula wriggling in her touch reassured her. Paula's breathing got shallower as Karen's fingers reached her own clit, stroking it. Their breasts were pushed together nipples gliding past each other. Karen had never felt anything like that, was overawed at how fantastic it felt. She kissed Paula deeply, feeling Paula's hips push up against her hand, encouraging her. Her hand felt wet as she moved it around.

Karen felt Paula tense up, her legs closed on her hand forcing it hard against her. She screamed, "oh God!" and came in a rush, hugging Karen as tightly to her as she could.

"I needed that," Paula whispered, after it was over. Then she threw herself on top of Karen and kissed her passionately. "Oh, darling! You were fantastic!"

Karen smiled, hugging her new lover close to her. They fell asleep in each others' arms.

Next morning, as the sunlight streamed into the room, Karen felt that the light was a metaphor for how her life had changed. It had golden rays across it now, in the form of her new friend and lover, Paula. She reached over and kissed Paula on the breast.

Paula opened sleepy eyes. "What time is it?"

"Who cares? I'm feeling frisky again. So what else do lesbians do with each other?"

"Well, Ido have some little toys. Would you like me to show you?"

"I'd love that."

12