The Sex-Life of a Teenage Psychic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

"The Fuck!" I exclaimed. Why had Dante just done that?

"You . . . ouch . . . you asshole!" The girl exclaimed. She had a sweet but slightly raspy tomboy voice. She got to her feet and marched up to Dante, wincing in pain as she walked on her busted knee. "What the fucking shit! Why did you do that, you motherfucking shit? I'm gonna call the cops! I'm gonna call my dad! I'm gonna call my boyfriend and he is going to beat the shit out of—"

SLAP!!!

Dante backhanded her like an angry pimp, knocking the girl off her feet, and sending her to her ass. At least this time she landed on the lawn. Her frilly skirt was pushed up her tiny waste, and I could see the little thong panties she was wearing. She looked dumbstruck as a little bit of blood dribbled from her puffy lip. Her eyes were wide with fear.

"Slut," Dante said in a scolding voice. "I don't give a flying-fuck about your pussy-bitch boyfriend, and neither do you, not anymore. You are going to stand the fuck up, strip naked, right FUCKING here, and then you are going to march up to my bedroom and get that tight little pussy ready for me. I am going to fuck you. I am going to fuck you until you bleed, and you will thank me for it."

The girl looked terrified, but also a little dumbfounded, like she had just drunk a spiked drink. She rose to her feet, shaking a little, and she stood right in front of Dante. The top of her red-haired head barely came up to his collar bone. Her thin legs were shaking.

"Fuck . . . fuck you . . ." she cursed him, but she was doing it. She was undressing. Her hands crossed her top and peeled her tight tube-top off, knocking her baseball cap off in the process. Her perky tits jiggled a little as they came free. Her nipples were small and pink, and her tits were spattered with light freckles like her face. She was shaking as she hooked her thumbs into her frilly skirt, pulling it and her thong down to her ankles.

She tried stepping out of her clothes, but her shoes were still on and she tripped. ". . . ouch."

Dante laughed. "Stupid bitch."

The girl whimpered angrily as she drunkenly kicked her frilly skirt and thong away, her panties landing in the middle of the sidewalk. She was standing in front of him now, totally naked in all her pubescent cuteness, wearing only her shoes and a few bracelets.

Dante took her chin into his hand. "Now go into the house, march up the stairs, take the first door on the right, get in my bed, and make yourself ready. Your pussy looks tight, so you are definitely going to need lube. I have a bottle of it in the nightstand. Now MARCH!" His strong hand slapped her cute little butt with a loud smack, and she squeaked in pain.

She did as he told her though, marching straight up to his door and flinging it open. She looked back, tears of frustration running down her freckled cheeks.

"I . . . I hate you!" she screamed, before running inside.

My cock was so . . . fucking . . . hard. I thought that the material of my shorts was about to explode. It almost hurt, but the feeling was exquisite. I could barely breathe.

"Well, I've got a pussy to break," Dante announced, unbuttoned and unzipping his ripped jeans. He dropped his pants right there, right there in the front lawn, letting his massive member spring free. It was so beautiful it took what little breath I had left away. I wanted to be that girl. I wanted him to order me to strip and spread my ass for him.

As Dante walked by, giant cock bobbing in the air, he ran his warm hand up my side, sending shivers of bliss through my body.

"Now, I want you to go upstairs to your room and strip down, just like last night. Okay?"

"Y . . . yes."

"Good boy."

And then it happened. He kissed me. His hot, strong tan lips pressed against mine, his tongue slipped into my mouth and quickly conquered my own. The kiss was so amazing, so erotic, that I didn't even notice when he left. I watched his perfect ass going into his house, leaving his lawn littered with discarded clothing. The tingling in my body was intense, like a ghost was fisting my ass and jacking my cock with gusto.

I drunkenly ran to my house and headed up the stairs, walking awkwardly as my ten inches of cock screamed to be unleashed. The door to my mother's new room was open and I could hear a series of husky moans coming from inside, accompanied by the sound of something wet being slapped.

I peeked insid and saw that my mother was lying on her bare mattress, legs spread wide, breasts bouncing, and hand gripping a vibrator. She was fucking herself with her electric toy with such force that I worried she would hurt herself, grunting with effort as the wet stain on the mattress grew bigger by the second.

"Oh . . . oh Dante," she moaned through gritted teeth. "Fuck me . . . fuck me you stud . . . stupid Riley . . . oh."

I left her too it as I went to my own room. I was kicking my shorts away before I even closed the door, and I was stroking my giant cock before I even got to my window seat. Just like last night I could see right into Dante's bedroom, his massive bed taking up most of it. He wasn't there yet though. It was just the redhead girl, sitting on the bed in a manner very similar to my mother. Her legs were spread, and she was fervently applying massive amounts of sexual lubricant to her very small vagina and anus. She looked a little panicked. She knew how tight she was, and how thick Dante was. She could do the math.

Dante entered the room with all the grim seriousness of an executioner approaching a condemned convict. His cock was now perfectly erect and pulsing with superhuman power. It must have been a foot long, I swear, and his sexy swagger only served to make it seem even bigger. The girl's legs were shaking. She was biting her lip. The Indian woman from last night had wanted his cock, she had needed it. Now this petite punk was about to get fucked just as hard, but she did not have a body that could survive it.

[Are you watching?] Dante's voice spoke in my head, like hot water pouring down my spine.

"Yes."

[Good. I'm not taking requests this time. I am going to fuck this trash the way I want, and you are going to watch. Don't cum. Not until I tell say you can.]

"Yes . . . please, yes."

Dante crawled onto the bed, pinning the girl's body like a lion mounting a kitten. She spread her legs even further, testing the limits of her flexibility, and he brought the heavy head of his member right up to her light pink pussy lips. He was so much bigger than her. This wasn't going to work. It would be like sending a freight train through a hula-hoop. But Dante pushed forward anyway, and the girl's trembling face exploded into a scream. He kept pushing forward, struggling to fit every inch into her tight snatch that was literally dripping with sexual lubricant. She wrapped her little arms around his muscular neck and hung on for dear life as he started to fuck her. Despite all the pain she was in she still tried to kiss him, her little pink tongue running circles over his face, but he didn't kiss her back though. This wasn't love, this was war.

He peeled her arms off him and pinned her to the bed, arching her body away from his powerful chest. He gave her a few big, hard strokes that brought more tears to her eyes, but her overall aura was starting to change. She gritted her teeth and sneered, snarling even. She was daring Dante to fuck her harder, demanding that he destroy her. She was accepting it.

Dante pulled out, the sudden absence of cock from her body must have been just as painful as when it first entered. She screamed again. With one hand he flung her over and put her on her stomach, pulling her ass up into the air. The look on her face was blissful as a small orgasm rolled through her, but that look of pleasure turned back to fear when the head of his cock lined up to her tiny asshole.

She screamed again. She screamed for a while. Dante laughed. The fucking had just now begun.

Throughout this all I was standing in my own window, jerking off like a maniac. My cock had never felt so big, so thick, and my balls swung back on forth heavily with painful amounts of jizz. I needed to use both hands just to keep up with my own arousal. I wanted so badly to just end it and cum, the pleasure being more than I could bear, but I remembered what Dante had asked of me. He told me to not cum until he said so, and I intended to obey him. I trusted him. I wanted to please him.

Dante picked the girl's body off of the bed and started pounding her in a standing position, her legs resting on his powerful thighs. I could see everything now. Her small bouncing breasts, her cute pained/pleasured face, and I swear I could see the outline of Dante's sex-weapon in the flesh of her midsection.

Then he pulled her off. It took forever for his cock to finally come out of her ruined ass, and when it did it was followed by a long stream of squirt from her cunt. He was holding her entire body up with nothing but his hands, and she was writhing like a caught worm. He dropped her on the bed like she was nothing but a pillow, and then he got on his back next to her.

After she had about a minute to recover he was commanding her to do something. After about another minute she crawled onto his lap, looking smaller than ever compared to his muscled body, and his foot of cock standing straight into the air. She took the penis into her hands, which was so thick that her fingers couldn't get all the way around. Slowly at first, but with increasing need, she began to lick and kiss every hot inch of his steaming fuck-stick, running it across her cheeks, and even snuggling against it. There was no way that she would be able to suck it, the cock would kill her, but she did put the head into her mouth and began to suck on that part at least, running her tongue along the bulbous helmet. Dante put one of his large hands on top of her head and he pushed down slightly, forcing her take another inch, and even that was enough to make her gag. She choked on her own spit before backing off of the his cock, long strands of spit connecting the tool to her face.

Dante demanded something else, and the girl nodded. She crouched up, hovering her stretched cunt over the spit-slickened head of his cock. He was forcing her to do it this time, forcing her to impale her petite body on his killer cock. He smiled as the first few inches of his cock slid in, the next few only went in because of gravity, but then she got stuck. She couldn't make the last few inches go in, so he grabbed her hips and violently thrust her down.

She screamed as she was impaled, but her mouth was twisted in a smile. She was loving it now. His hands pushed her up and down, fucking her pussy with his own power because she didn't have any left herself. Her little hips were grinding down on his weapon. One of his hands shot up and grabbed her small breast, twisting the nipple between his dirty fingers. He leaned up a bit, as if he were going to kiss her. She pouted her lips, but instead of a kiss he spat on her face.

[Are you ready, Riley?]

"Yes! Fuck yes!" My cock hurt so bad. It felt like my balls were going to pop.

[Wait for it Riley, wait for it. Our orgasms will be more powerful if we share them.]

Oh God. I was so ready. I was so ready to cum.

[I'm going to end it, Riley. This brat is done.]

Please . . . please no more. Let me cum Dante. Please let me cum.

[God, I can feel you Riley. I can feel your . . . oh fuck . . . AAAAAGh]

"AAAAGGHHH!!!!"

The universe exploded. Light and music and time shattered into a kaleidoscope of feelings and sensations as my soul transformed into a beacon of solid energy. I felt like I was going blind, or that I was seeing into another world. My cock was shooting semen like a rainbow, hitting the window, the ceiling, and my own body with thick streaks of hot whiteness. The world came to an end.

#####

When my mind finally settled I was lying on the floor, semen pooled on my face and chest. My cock was still rock hard, still sticking straight up, and a few dollops of cum were still being pushed out. Just looking at it made me want to cum again. The tingling in my body was still there, tickling my skin from the inside out. I stood up, my knees barely able to support my weight.

Looking out the window I saw that it was now night. The light in Dante's room was on, and he was lying on the bed with the girl's unconscious form collapsed on his chest. She was drooling onto his massive pectorals, and her small vagina was oozing with a flood of semen. He looked exhausted.

[That was amazing, Riley. Indescribable.]

"What . . . my god . . . what happened?"

[You passed out, champ.]

"But . . . fuck . . . but why?"

[We're psychics, Riley. Our minds were connected. Our powers enhance each other's exponentially. The force of our orgasms combined to become something more powerful than anything either of us could do alone.]

"I still can't believe this. Why am I like this?"

[I don't know, Riley. Some of us are just special. It isn't genetic. I know another psychic, a woman, and none of her children are like us. You do need to be trained though, so that you can reach your full potential. I can train you.]

"You . . . you will?" I didn't know what that meant, but the idea of this god becoming my mentor fulfilled me. It made me happy.

[Yes. I will take you under my wing . . . and into my bed.]

I was so happy, and so tired. "That girl . . . is she alright?"

Dante shrugged. [Probably. Maybe. I don't really care. She'll recover . . . physically at least. I've done worse than this. I have literally broken people, Riley, and I have hurt them. You will too. Don't be scared. It is your destiny to become better than them. Are you ready?]

". . . yes."

[Good boy. Now go to sleep. We'll talk tomorrow.]

"Yes. Thank you."

I felt the tingling leave my body, leaving me with a normal, although intense, feeling of pleasure. I weakly walked over to my mattress. I still hadn't unpacked any of my sheets. I really had to get that done tomorrow, but for tonight I just needed to collapse. I fell onto the mattress, my cock shot one last strand of cum onto my body. I scooped it up with a finger and tasted it. I was hungry, but that would have to wait for breakfast. I fell into a deep sleep, and in my dreams I could feel Dante awakening in the middle of the night. He mounted the girl again and fucked her just as hard a second time. I smiled, and I knew I was going to wake up with a fresh load of jizz on my chest.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers
12