The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers

"I do wish. I do wish to get these legs wrapped around you. Make you tap out, and then milk your cock till you give me what I want." She smiled looking even sexier.

I had to concentrate, but Victoria was already in my head. We met in the center of the ring. As the referee told us to keep it clean and to pay attention to his commands. We both headed back to our corner, as the bell rang. "Here we go," I told myself.

I circled Victoria, not wanting to make the first mistake. Victoria just strutted around making herself look as sexy as possible. Finally we tied up in the middle of the ring. I was definitely stronger than Victoria, as I swept her legs out from under her. She fell back hard. I wanted to keep on her quickly as I grabbed her in a wrist lock. I twisted her arm hard, holding the leverage as high as I could to put pressure on her shoulder. Her arm was out in the open, I drove my elbow hard onto her shoulder.

"Owwww...ass!" Victoria screamed.

I stood up again and drove my elbow down onto her shoulder again. I knew I had to keep on top of her as much as possible. Victoria was definitely in some serious pain now. I had to keep her on her toes. I knelt down and slowly positioned Victoria into arm bar. I tucked her elbow into my arm pit put my leg over her throat. Victoria was in some serious pain. Her face had twisted and was letting out moans of pain. I tried to apply more pressure, but all that did was cause Victoria to moan a little more. I was getting nowhere with my arm bar. I had to get a stronger hold. I slowly moved my legs away from Victoria's neck. Pushing up, back to a standing position still holding her arm.

With one quick move, Victoria wrapped one of her legs around my leg, bending my knee hard. I let go of her arm as I lost my balance. I fell face first, as Victoria moved quickly to lock up my legs. My knees were bent with Victoria locking my feet behind her knees. She arched her back and wrapped her hands around my chin. With one quick swing of her body, Victoria had me bowed upward.

My back was on fire. This is where Victoria's submission background was paying off. Every time she pulled back another wave of pain shot up my back. My back muscles were being stretched harder. I waved my arms wildly, trying to unlock her hands from my chin. I had to get out. I was not going to allow myself to submit to Victoria early. I wasn't going to give her that satisfaction.

What I did next I am not proud of, but I had to get out. I grabbed a piece of her skin at her elbow and twisted it as hard as I can. Victoria yelped with pain but released the hold. I fell to the mat holding to have a second to gather myself. My back was still burning. Victoria was pissed and wasn't going to let me have a break. "You little fuck, trying to cheat to get out of a move." Victoria kicked me hard in the back.

Victoria landed another vicious kick to my back. It was only the first few minutes into the match but my back was killing me. Victoria mounted my back and pull back again on my chin. "Here you little shit. Let see if we can keep you solely on the ground today!" Fuck. This girl was not playing around anymore. The Vixen had a nasty side to her. She was ruthless when she was on the attack. My back muscles howled with pain. I tried to push myself up, but that gave Victoria more leverage. All I could do was collapse to the mat. Victoria was still in control, but couldn't pull me up as high. She was in the same predicament that I was in earlier. She knew she would not be getting her submission with her present hold.

"Oh honey, if you just want to lie there, I can make you a little more uncomfortable." Victoria whispered into my ear. With that she licked her finger and ran it into the crack of my ass. "Mmmm, I'm going to bet your ass is a little tight. Let me try to loosen it up for you." I felt her finger slide right to my hole and start to enter in. I twitched as her finger pushed against my hole. She pushed it deeper with a small pop.

I had never had my ass fingered before. It was a very different feeling. It didn't hurt because he fingers where very slim. Suddenly, I felt a wave of pleasure come over me as she gave me a push. She had found my prostate. "OOOOOOO, someone is happy." I bucked wildly, twisting my body around. It got Victoria's finger out of me, but I was weaker now. My body had just had a wave of pleasure hit it. I felt almost drunk as Victoria climbed off of me. I tried to stand up. My legs were weak. Victoria just circled me, almost stalking me. I lunged at Victoria, which she ducked easily and swept my legs out from under me.

Bam! Back to the mat. My head bounced off the canvas. I was dazed. A mix of pleasure and pain. Victoria didn't waste any time by climbing on top of me. She mounted my stomach and pulled my head up to her ample breasts. She was smoothing me. I couldn't breathe. Her perfect tits surround my mouth and nose. I struggled for air. It didn't help as Victoria raised her ass up and slammed it down, knocking what remain air out of me. I was helpless. Victoria was now just toying with me. She pulled her breasts away allowing me to catch my breath only to for her to continue to smoother me. I was helpless. Her skin was so soft and smooth. She smelled amazing.

"Ohhhhhhh, what do we have here?" I heard Victoria say. I was getting lost in the moment of Victoria smell and feel, my cock had gotten hard again. Victoria lean back and started to stroke it slowly. I was sucking oxygen as fast as I could. I was now out of the clutches of Victoria's perfect tits, but now was greeted with the image of Victoria slow jerking my dick. I let out a moan. I was getting my ass kicked. I just had to turn the tide of this match. Get us back to even. As I tried to formulate a plan, Victoria had other ideas. She sped up her strokes. She was getting the right reaction from my cock as I was already leaking pre-cum. I had one chance.

"Ohhh Victoria!!" I moan "Oh god baby, that's it"

Victoria was slightly caught off guard by my moans. She didn't stop stroking me, but looked down with a smile. "mmmm you are going to give me what I want aren't you Rob?" She said in a baby like voice.

"Ohhh yes Victoria. I'm so close...." I looked up into her eyes.

Victoria started to lean down pushing her tits in my face. I hungrily went for her nipples. I got one in my mouth and started to suck it. Victoria let out a small moan and dropped her body a little lower to allow me more access to her nipple. My cock was on the verge of blowing. I was so close. I sucked harder on her nipples. Victoria dropped her head down and let out a deep moan. Quickly I reached up and locked in a choke right under Victoria's neck. I pulled her head straight down. Holding it tight against my arm. It had worked! My cock was free of Victoria's hand. Victoria wildly smacked my chest and arms trying to get out of the hold. It was my turn to weaken her.

I rolled to my side increasing the pressure of the choke. I didn't know if I would be able to choke Victoria out, but at least now I was the aggressor. Victoria's body shook violently as the pressure increased on her throat. Her hands smacked my arms wildly. She was in serious trouble. Her mixed martial art skills were failing her. I felt Victoria push hard against the mat and quickly tried to drive a knee into my gut. She televised the move which allowed me to block it easily, but loosen my hold around her neck. Victoria rolled quickly away from me, gasping for air. We were both spent.

I grabbed hold of the ropes and pulled myself up. Victoria was doing the same. She was breathing heavily. Her body and beautiful tits gleamed with sweat. We both were holding ourselves back in our corners. I was starting to get my second wind, but so was Victoria. She was recovering from my choke. We slowly approached each other in the middle of the ring and locked up. Victoria's strength was definitely fading in her arms. I easily was overpowering her, driving her down to the mat. I pushed her down hard to the mat. She fell hard on her ass leaving her legs wide open. There was my opening! The cloverleaf!

I reached down and grabbed her legs trying hard to bend her knee to lock in the move. Victoria struggled hard against me. I hooked her knee. "Get her, Rob!" I told myself. I locked her foot under her other knee. "So close almost there...." I kept thinking. Finally, I turned her over! She was trapped. Her legs firmly locked in my arms. I bent to one knee arching Victoria's back. She screamed as I wrenched back on her legs.

Feebly, Victoria started to sob to the pain. Tears streamed down her mask. I had her! That's when I heard it. Her hand slamming the mat, "I SUBMIT!!!" Victoria screamed.

The ref yanked me off her immediately. 1-0. Now I just needed the orgasm. I had gotten Victoria to submit to the Cloverleaf. I just had to get her in position to fuck her just like I had Ashley. Victoria climbed to her feet, wiping her tears away. The ref was giving her time to recover. I was feeling very confident in my positioning. I had taken Victoria's best shot and managed to get out of a certain loss. As Victoria and I walked to the center of the ring, I just kept thinking, "Get behind her and fuck the shit out of that hot bitch."

Victoria and I locked up quickly. She was still weak. I went to sweep her legs out from under her, but she backed off and threw an elbow into my gut. The air in my lungs left me immediately. Next thing I felt was Victoria's arm coming across my chest with a hard clothesline. I didn't go down but stumbled back into the ropes. Victoria was trying to get back on offense.

Victoria pushed up against me and swung me across the ring. She fell to her back as I came running back at her. She was televising her monkey flip. I opened my arms trying to catch her arms, but at the last second she opened her legs and wrapped them around my stomach. She brought me straight to mat. Holding tightly she had me trapped in a body scissors. Her shapely legs were tightly locked behind my back pushing my ribs together hard. Damnit, Victoria knew exactly what she was doing. She was holding me tightly squishing me between her legs. What Victoria lacked in upper body strength she was making up with leg strength.

The vice that was around my ribs tighten. "Ohhh fuck." I moaned out. I felt like any minute my ribs would give out and break. It didn't help that every other second Victoria would apply more pressure. My rib cage was an inferno. I was dying. I couldn't submit. I had to deal with the pain. I didn't like my chance of us having the 3rd fall a fuck fight. Victoria would have the advantage.

Suddenly there was a burst a cool air. Victoria had let go of my chest. I gasped in air as I squirmed around on the mat. Victoria wasn't finished. She mounted my face, placing her creamy thighs on the side of my ears. She wiggled her pussy down onto my face. The smell of her pussy was so good. It was so sweet. The smell had an intoxicating effect. I automatically lifted my tongue to her soft slit. It was just a taste, but it tasted good.

Her thighs tighten around my head, cutting off my attack at her pussy. I couldn't move. Slowly she wiggled her way to the side, keeping my head locked firmly between her legs. She had moved me on the side of my body. With a squeeze of her thighs, I felt my throat tighten. Air was struggling to get in. I could still smell Victoria's sweet pussy. It was so close. I struggled to get out, reaching my tongue out but only able to lick her thigh. She squeezed again. Things were starting to get fuzzy. I thought that I had one more chance if I could only get my hand up. That pussy needed my hand. I was fighting for air, but needed to get back into the pussy. One more breathe. But just as my hand found Victoria's ass....

Black. That was all that happened. Asleep. I was out cold. Victoria had knocked me out with her legs. I never saw it coming. This is what everyone meant about expecting the unexpected against her. She was an amazing wrestler. I lay there motionless on the mat. The ref checked me and called for the bell. Knockout counts as a submission he told Victoria. Victoria released my head as my body laid stiff on the mat. I was breathing, but out. Victoria was waiting. All she had to do was wait for the break period to end and then she could attack my cock.

Light started to break through my eyes. I was starting to come around as I slowly blinked my eyes. Ugh, what the hell just happened? I just laid there. Where was I? I slowly glanced around. I felt a firm hand grip my shaft. I let out a slow moan as a soft wet mouth attached itself to the head of my dick. Whatever was going on it felt great. I was in a haze. I could make out a blonde head bobbing up and down on my dick. My dick was responding to it. I felt the mouth stop. Why? I wondered. My dick was so hard and just wanted to be back in the blonde's mouth. I felt two hands push against my shoulder and a different sensation come over my dick. My vision was starting to come back. A purple mask holding it blonde hair. "Ohhhhhh yes.." I moaned out as I felt my dick get engulfed by a warm wet pussy.

"That's it baby, it will be over soon." A sexy voice whispered out. "Just enjoy my pussy."

My dick was definitely enjoying her pussy. Every inch being sucked in and out. Damn those tits look great. Then there was a different sound. People cheering. What the fuck? Oh shit, I'm still in the ring!!! I'm still in the middle of the match. I was out for a few minutes due to Victoria's choke. She had waited out the break and then got the chance to attack me sexually while I wasn't all there. Victoria noticed that I was coming around now.

"Ohhhh poor Rob, slept a little too long baby. Now this cock is mine." Victoria said with a smile.

Victoria sped up her pace. She was totally in control. I was fighting for my life in the ring. Victoria had already once brought my body close to cumming. Now she was doing it all over again. I was in pain. Fighting back one orgasm is one thing. Fighting back a second, was sheer torture.

Victoria pushed her perfect breasts together and started moaning out. "Ohhh yes Rob, Fill me up! I know you're weak, just give in and let it go deep into this pussy."

"Uhhh" I was fighting it harder and harder. People were on the edge of their seats. Was I going to cum? Could I figure out a way to get out? Or was this a rookie getting beat by a more experience wrestler?

Victoria grabbed my shoulder and pulled my face toward her tits. She squeezed her pussy tightly around my cock. I had fallen in love with Victoria's tits. "Mmmm, that's it Rob" She whispered in my ear. "It's over. It's time for you to give me the cum I want. No use to fight it anymore. Cum for me and I'll let you spray it on my tits." With those words she reached down and grabbed my balls. With her hand and her pussy squeezing together and my face buried into her tits, the wave of pleasure took me to another level.

"Fuck, ohh fuck... oh Victoria...please....noooo....ohhh shit!" I begged Victoria. She just smiled down and looked deep into my eyes, "You lose" she muttered.

My entire body tighten, pressure building all over my body. With one giant thrust, I started to pump rope after rope of thick cum. Victoria jumped off my body and pressed her tits against my cock. My cock just spewed cum all over her tits. Victoria was right. I had lost. I was having one of my best orgasms ever but I had just lost.

The ref called for the bell and Victoria stood up, her beautiful tits covered in my cum. The P.A. Announcer boomed over the speakers, "WINNER by 2-1, The Vixen Victoria!!!!"

I rolled out of the ring disguised with myself. I was over confident. I walked towards the back as The Vixen celebrated her win in the ring. As I passed Ms. Wallace, she stopped me. "Looks like you have a ways to go before you get a shot at her." She pointed at a very short brown haired girl. "She was ready to challenge you, but it looks like you will need more time. Maybe someday, but we know your weaknesses. We will see how you perform in your next match. Maybe you can recover."

I walked in the back and changed quietly. I stared mostly down at the floor. I could see now what Sean was talking about a losing streak being very deflating. You think you are in total control, but fail to finish the job.

Clark came in to see me before I left and handed me water and an energy bar. "Here drink and eat this. Also Mr. Bartlett said to give this too you."

$300. That was the loser's payment.

"Don't be too hard on yourself. You will get better as things go on. I'll be in contact." Clark said as he left.

My drive was quiet. I made it home and tried to sleep with little success. Maybe I was in over my head in this match. Maybe I just was learning the ropes. I finally did fall asleep.

In the morning I awoke and found a small card at my door. "Intense match sweetheart. I'm looking forward to seeing on you getting better. Thanks for the great sex. XOXO, Vixen." Attached was a picture of the Vixen standing naked with her arms raised. She was the hottest girl I have ever had sex with, but would now serve as a constant reminder what it feels like to lose.

TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers
12