All Comments on 'The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 04'

by TConcord18

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
RpierzRpierzabout 12 years ago
To your question

I think he should still have a few matches under his belt. That being written I don't exactly want him to lose either. I'd like to see a draw if possible. I certainly want him to rematch with the one he lost to. I'd also like to know how the other male wrestlers are doing when compared to him, since he's on the number 1 contenders spot I'm guessing their records overall are rather miserable. So the question becomes "why"? Is the champ "just that good" or is something more going on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes, a draw then a tag-team match with Tiffiany & Rob vs. Clerk & Lindsay.

See title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tiffany wins

If she's that good, she has to be able to beat a newbie. Easy win for Tiffany (this time)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
He should win

I might be biased since so many "sex wrestling" stories are really just excuses to humiliate the male characters, but I'd rather see Rob win. He's a reasonably likable protagonist and him getting shamed doesn't do it for me.

KatieTayKatieTayabout 12 years ago

I like this very much... especially the mutual 69 down to the wire.

A typo error, on the 2nd page... you said "Lindsey shuttered", should be "Lindsey shuddered".

I like how you outline the athletic competition aspects of the league, and make it more than just about random fucking in the ring.

KatieTayKatieTayabout 12 years ago

another typo/grammar error... "I've run", not "I've ran"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep it interesting

Can't win all the time. can't lose all the time. (though i see definite possibilities for Lindsey using rob to get the title back). feel how the story is taking you. after all he can lose and go on for more matches (chapters) for as long as you want to keep going. Great job and thank you.

RpierzRpierzabout 12 years ago
From comments...

...it looks like you've got 2 ties, & 1 for him losing & 1 for him getting the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I look forward to seeing the next chapter. I'm totally hooked. There should totally be some kind of stipulation for the title match. I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ashley

You should get Ashley to ask to come and watch and the get her involved with the league and as for the next match he shouldn't enter it for some reason and you should give him more chances to get a better win to loss ratio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

I think this is an awesome story and I definately see Ashley coming into the league and Lindsey using Rob to get the title back and I definately see Tiffany wanting Rob as her man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
<3

Loved the story and u should have Tiffany be friends with Ashley and then have Ashley start wrestling and then at the last minute have Tiffany back out and then have Ashley be her replacement!!! Hope I helped!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Torn

I'm torn as to what I'd like to see next. While on the one hand it seems unrealistic that Rob should win against a veteran opponent who has destroyed all comers while he has mostly just gotten by, I would like to see him get into a positon of influence where he could have some specialty matches or rematches and defend against some of the top tier girls we haven't seen yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it

I am very much so enjoying this series. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very hott

man this is my fantasy...but you give to much hotties though...not every girl who can fight is drop dead G ..thats rare...I loved Vectoria ,when she let him cum on her tits that was it for me...and think she well stay the only chick who he lost to...i think you should consider let her tease him about this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
came all over the laptop

I gave you 5 in all CHs...you should dress the male and female with little (let's say boxers for men and bra & panties for girls) so you have to strip first fuck second...let's say championship match rule....p.s I can't wait for ur next chapter I hope that Victoria well be involed.

TConcord18TConcord18about 12 years agoAuthor
To the fans

First off I am sorry chapter 5 is not up yet. Every chapter I have written I always knew where I wanted to go next. You all have given amazing suggestions and I am trying to always find new ways to keep these stories interesting. I will tell you that chapter 5 won't be too much longer and that there will be a few new plot twist. I really want to do the Tiffany character justice since I've been building her up. Please keep commenting and sending feedback. I can't tell you how much I appriciate the advice and comments. Thanks for reading and sorry for making you all wait for chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

I'm sure ch5 will be great. Can't wait to see what happens next to Rob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome series

i think it would be better if rob wins the belt....rest depends on you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
don't leave us hanging...

come on I can't wait for the new chapter...that's why I hate reading new storys they leave it undone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fantastic. Now, let us have ch. 05. Can't wait seeing Rob losing to tiffany. And get what he deserves ;-)

RpierzRpierzabout 12 years ago
As of now

If I'm counting right it looks like 2 for a draw (when including me), 2 for win & 2 for him losing. Looks like you'll be the tiebreaker TConcord18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Again great story I loved how it came down to the wire literally. I also love how Lindsey came back to robs locker room at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bed at all. But maybe need more fem-fem relationshps....

PORNSTARXXX469PORNSTARXXX469almost 2 years ago

GOD THAT WAS AMAZING, HOW YOU REINTRODUCED TIFFANY AS BEING THE LITTLE TERROR! WELL OF COURSE I'M PULLING FOR ROB! BUT LET LINDSEY COME BACK AND FUCK ROB!

tonykrane01tonykrane0110 months ago

Love this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous