The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers

Lindsey wrapped her arm around my waist and pushed me toward the ropes. My chest hit the ropes and Lindsey used her momentum to suplex me over her head. I landed hard on my back. I turned immediately to my stomach just like Clark and I had practice to make it more difficult for a pin. Lindsey stood over my back and drove her knee into my shoulder. I screamed out in pain. She did it again. My shoulder was on fire already and it was only two knee drops. Lindsey knew what she was doing. She picked me up by my hair and threw me into the corner. I turned to stop myself but still hit the turn buckle harder than I would have liked. Lindsey followed it up with a elbow straight to my gut. I doubled over. I needed a break. I had to stop the action for a second. Lindsey grabbed the back of my hair and pushed me back towards the corner.

She pushed me against the turnbuckle and backhanded me across the chest. My chest had a small red hand print on it. Lindsey let me walk towards the center of the ring when Lindsey came running off the ropes and bulldogged me to the ground. My face bounce off the mat and started to see stars. Lindsey grabbed my wrist and locked in a tight wrist lock. I felt more pain run up the side of my arm. This was turning into a squash match. Lindsey allowed me to get to my feet but continued to twist my wrist. Lindsey quickly brought her leg up to try to kick me in the gut, but I caught a break as I saw the kick coming! I grabbed her leg and swept out her other leg causing her to fall to the mat hard. I spread her legs and drove my elbow into her knee.

Lindsey finally screamed out. I stood up and drove another elbow into her knee. Laid on her thigh and started to twist the bottom part of her leg. Lindsey screamed out more. She was definitely feeling the pain. I pushed my other hand and found Lindsey's pussy. It was soft but barely wet. I searched hard to find Lindsey's clit. I finally found it and pushed my thumb hard against it. Lindsey let out a small yelp. Her knee was twisted hard and her clit was now getting rubbed. Lindsey was struggling a little. She was in a tough spot. I started to focus a little more to Lindsey's pussy. I didn't twist the knee as much, just enough to hold her down. I started to rub her clit a little harder. I pushed a finger back in and she was getting wetter. Lindsey started to try to slide away from me. She pushed her ass closer to the ropes. I followed her, I had to keep on her pussy.

Lindsey slid again, getting closer to the ropes. I was sure that I didn't want to give Lindsey leverage with the ropes to get away with me on the ground. I stood up and let up the pressure. Lindsey grabbed her pussy when I gave way to thumbing her clit. I grabbed both of Lindsey's legs and tried to lock her into the start of the Texas Cloverleaf. She blocked it. I leaned down and tried to intertwine my arms through her legs. She blocked it again. I was starting to get frustrated. I let go of her legs and let Lindsey get back to her feet. I wanted to see what damage I had done. Lindsey was unquestionably favoring her one leg. I quickly grabbed Lindsey and threw her into the ropes. I bounced off the other side and clotheslined Lindsey to the ground. Lindsey flew back and landed hard on her back. She grabbed her chest and rolled around in pain. I dropped to the mat and locked in my hands under Lindsey's chin. I put my body weight on Lindsey's back and pulled back. Lindsey let out a muffled scream. She was in intense pain. Her neck had to be on fire. The ref fell to the floor and asked Lindsey if she wanted to submit. Lindsey gave a small "no!" This made me pull back even harder. Lindsey screamed out. "Submit Bitch!" I screamed at Lindsey.

Lindsey wildly waved her arm wildly. I'm not sure if Lindsey was meaning to submit to my hold, but that's how the ref took it. He called for the bell and pulled me off Lindsey's back. I walked back in my corner with a smug look on my face. Lindsey dominated the first half of the fall, but I won the second half.

I sat back, hungry for another shot at Lindsey. All I had to do was get her to cum now. This might be easier than I thought. Maybe Lindsey's skills had faded. The bell rang to start the second fall. Lindsey looked angry but still didn't say anything. I drove in and locked in a waist lock. I picked up Lindsey and drove her hard down to the mat. Lindsey let out a loud grunt. She was on the ropes. I needed to start the sex attack immediately.

I grabbed Lindsey's legs and spread them wide. I ran my fingers up Lindsey's legs and brushed over her pussy. Lindsey shuttered. I kneeled down next to Lindsey and took one of her firm breasts into my mouth. I started to lick and suck her nipple as I worked my fingers around Lindsey's pussy. She was starting to squirm. I finally pushed my fingers against Lindsey's clit again. She tried to jump as I held her body down. I worked that clit hard and fast. Lindsey started to pant. It was having the right affect on her. I was going to win this match easily. I was working Lindsey's nipple with my mouth and working her close to orgasm when I felt Lindsey drive her elbow into the back of my head. Two more shots to the head. I had to stop fingering Lindsey and grab my head. Lindsey grabbed her pussy and laid on the ground. Damn it! I was so close. Now I had a massive headache and was slightly dizzy. Lindsey climbed to her feet as I did the same.

She was in a sex coma and I was trying to get my bearings. Lindsey tied up with me in the center of the ring. Lindsey twisted herself around and took out my legs with a side Russian leg sweep. Lindsey grabbed both of my legs. She was tried to turn me over into a Boston Crab, but I refused to turn. What Lindsey did next completely shocked me. She spread my legs and flipped herself onto my chest. She did a full front flip with her ass landing hard on my chest. All air and energy left my body. I let out a loud gasp. I knew she was athletic and flexible but this was impressive. Her feet landed ring above my shoulders. She spread her legs out and squeezed my head in a tight head scissors! Holy Shit! It felt like she was going to pop my eyes out of my head. I was in immense pain. I could barely hear anything thing. I felt a pulse come through the mat. Then a second. I was so worried about the head scissor I didn't realize that Lindsey had my shoulders pin. I tried to buck my shoulders up, but Lindsey had her whole body weight on my chest.

I felt the third pulse come on the mat. Lindsey released my head. My ears were ringing. Lindsey walked sexily back to her corner, swaying her hips. Damn. I had been pinned for the first time in the Sex Wrestling League. I was an orgasm away for losing my title shot. I had to bring it all together.

I stood up and walked over to my corner. I looked down at Clark, he was starting to get nervous. I tried to look confident, but if Lindsey mounted me, she'd fuck the cum out of me easily. She was so sexy. Lindsey looked across the ring and finally said something to me. "Needed to get those first two falls out of the way. Now Rob, why don't you just jerk off and cum in the ring so I don't have to milk it out of you!" She smiled at me.

"Just wait Lindsey, I'm going to make that pussy cum so hard, you'll have to retire for a while again!" I shouted back.

"You don't know what you are dealing with. I will have you cumming within a few minutes. Don't worry you won't be having a title match anytime soon!" She said as she strutted towards me after the bell rang.

I had to be on my toes. Lindsey was so sexy. She smiled and cupped her beautiful tits. "You want these don't you?"

I tried to tie up with Lindsey, but she would break the hold and scamper away. She was waiting for something. For me to make a mistake. I walked towards Lindsey, pushing her towards the corner. She turned to the crowd and said "Oh no, I'm trapped! What's a girl to do???" with a smile.

I tied up with her in the corner and quickly drove my knee into her stomach. Lindsey doubled over. I grabbed her head and slammed it against the turnbuckle. Lindsey was perfectly bent over. I thought about fucking her right then and there but I felt like this was a trap. I grabbed her arm and threw her as hard as I could into the other corner. Lindsey went flying into the other corner and landed hard against the turnbuckle. She hit and slumped into the corner. She was slouching in the corner with her legs spread. I walked over and got to my knees and slowly slid my tongue back up Lindsey's leg. I went immediately for her pussy. She tasted so good. I licked up and down her wet slit. Lindsey's body shuttered as my tongue met her clit. Lindsey had nowhere to go. Lindsey moaned out. She was a sucker for getting her pussy ate. Lindsey grabbed at the back of my mask. She moaned loudly as she tried to pull me off.

I remembered that Ashley loved when I started to hum on her pussy. I started slowly, letting out a low moan against her pussy. Lindsey reached up and grabbed the middle rope and tried to pull herself up. I followed Lindsey's pussy. I keep licking and humming on her pussy. Finally I had her pushed up against the ropes kneeling in front of her licking her pussy quicker. She was almost finished. Lindsey quickly stopped me by bucking her knee into my chest. I don't think she meant to do it but was a reaction to me eating her pussy. I fell back enough for Lindsey to leap frog over me and get behind me. She grabbed my wrist and locked it behind me.

Her other hand ran down my chest and found my dick. Lindsey started to jerk my dick quickly. I was getting rock hard quickly. I moaned out but grabbed Lindsey's hand to stop her from jerking me. She had gotten the right effect out of my dick. Lindsey pulled me up and I stood up as well. Lindsey had me locked in by the wrist. It was Lindsey's turn to throw me into the turnbuckle. My back slammed into the turnbuckle hard. Lindsey followed in with her shoulder right into my gut. Then again. She kept ramming her shoulder into my stomach. I finally slouched into the corner. Lindsey pushed me to the ground. My head was against the second turnbuckle.

Lindsey pushed her ass into my face smoothing me. Lindsey slipped one leg through the second and third rope, then her other leg. Her pussy was straight in my face. Lindsey then bent over and started to suck my dick upside down. I was in heave. I almost came the second my dick entered into Lindsey's mouth. Lindsey's pussy was straight in my face. I thought that she was trying to distract me so I didn't focus as hard at not cumming. She was putting herself in danger in order to take me out. I had to go for it. I slide my tongue ring down to Lindsey's clit. She let out a soft moan against the side of my dick. Oh god did that feel good.

We were locked in an intense 69 against the turnbuckle. I licked harder and harder at Lindsey's pussy. Lindsey's mouth was milking my dick into submission. She was starting to swirl her tongue around the ridge of my dick head. I was in heaven. I was working my tongue harder against her clit, rubbing my nose and mouth into her pussy. I was definitely having an effect on Lindsey, but could I last long enough against Lindsey's mouth. Lindsey tried to help answer that question as she opened her mouth and deep throated my dick. She started to milk my whole dick with her mouth. She used one hand to hold herself up and the other to squeeze my balls. "Ohhhh fuck!" I moan. I felt my cum brewing in my balls.

I started to hum into Lindsey's pussy. I hummed as hard as I could against her clit. You could hear her starting to moan and pant. I was breathing hard myself. I was so close to cumming. My balls just wanted to pump a huge load into Lindsey's hungry mouth. The ref was asking both of us if we were cumming. Neither one of us had given yet. Lindsey's pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I had to be leaking a ton of pre cum. She was in her groove. I could barely hang on.

I worked that pussy as fast as I could as Lindsey attacked my cock like she was starved for sex. I hummed hard into Lindsey's pussy. I felt her hips start to buck as she moaned out. Lindsey grabbed my dick and jerked it hard and fast. I moaned harder in her pussy as my balls tightened up. I bucked my hip as Lindsey bucked. I closed my eyes but didn't stopped. I felt my dick shake as my mind went blank as I came hard to Lindsey hand.

I pumped rope after rope of cum onto the mat. I had lost. My chin was dripping. Lindsey fell to the ground and was writhing on the mat. I looked to the ref. Lindsey had came! But did she come before or after me? It was close. The ref helped Lindsey up as she was shaking as she stood. Did I win? The ref had us stand in the middle of the ring. Lindsey's juices were all over me. The ref leaned down and said something to the announcer. The announcer asked, "Are you sure?" and the ref shook his head.

The P.A. announcer came on, "Ladies and Gentlemen, The winner came just before the other competitor. The Winner of this match:............................................................ The announcer paused. ROB THE ROCKET!!!!!"

The ref raised my hand high in the air. Lindsey was sobbing. She was so close. I felt slightly bad for her. I celebrated by standing on the turnbuckles, playing up the crowd. Lindsey slid out of the ring and walked back to curtain. I was going to have a title match. Clark was whistling and clapping loudly. I smiled down at Ms. Wallace. "Bring on the Little Terror!" I shouted.

Mr. Bartlett came to the ring and told the crowd that my next match would be for the championship! "He has proven that he is one of the best future stars her in this league!" Mr. Bartlett screamed to a large pop. I was pumped. I walked back to the locker room flying high.

I went back and started changing in the locker room. I had my mask off when there was a small knock on the door. It must be Clark. I opened the door to find Lindsey standing there, no longer wearing her mask. She was unbelievable. She was wearing a green silk robe. Her hair pulled back in a pony tail. "I wanted to tell you congratulations" She said as she held out her hand. "My clit is extremely sensitive. I was impressed that you just kept going after that. Most guys just try to fuck me. I can take that for a while but what you did today that was amazing. Listen, if you ever want to practice with a woman, give me a call." She said with a smile. "I'd love to fuck you as well. I'm sad I didn't get a chance in the ring." She winked at me and walked away shaking her ass.

I was shocked. Lindsey had fought me to the bitter end and now she was coming onto me. There had to be an angle. I didn't have time to worry about that. I had to start getting ready for my title match.

A few minutes later, Clark came in and explained what happened. Apparently, just before I came, Lindsey had let out a moan and started to cum hard. As she shook from her orgasm I came hard. She came literally a second or two before me. "That was the craziest match I have ever seen." Clark exclaimed. "We got to start training tomorrow for your title match. The Little Terror is undefeated for a reason. She is going to be tough. But I think you can beat her!"

I smiled an exhausted smile at him. "What's the Little Terror's real name?" I asked Clark.

"Tiffany." He said.

My jaw dropped. The small girl who I underestimated was going to be my next opponent. I had no idea what to expect from her. Maybe I did need to take up Lindsey on her offer.

"Tiffany" I said softly.

Clark looked at me puzzled, "Do you know who she is?"

"I've ran into her a few times. I'll be ready for her." I said confidently.

*

Readers Note part 2: Please send in feedback if you want Rob to win or lose his title match.

TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers
12