All Comments on 'The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 06'

by TConcord18

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
RpierzRpierzalmost 12 years ago
Pleased

Happy U didn't forget about series, also glad that Seans character went out with a positive. When U wrote this chapter would be long I thought you meant 5 or so pages, which tends to shy me away. I still want him to rematch the one that he lost to in chapter 2. I await your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great... Simply great

I hope what ever curve ball life through you, you are doing okay. These stories are amazing. I've been reading stories from this site for over five years. You are the best author I've read and it's not even close. Great story. Would love to see another tag team match. Great rules. I think you've got a lot of good unexplored ideas with another tag team match. I was hoping for a little bit longer story. I think you could have made it just a tad longer with a little more action in the ring. But pretty damn good. Please keep up this series.

ghostinthecornerghostinthecorneralmost 12 years ago
you deliver again ;)

Great story as usual! I've been checking in regularly for the next installment, and wasn't disappointed. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I would imagine your next opponent will be Ashley

KatieTayKatieTayalmost 12 years ago

Hehehe

Thanks for the shoutout!

You pace your action nicely

TConcord18TConcord18almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks guys for the comments and feedback I really enjoy reading them. A lot of people have been asking about Ashley. To be honest I want new character for ch 7 but a lot of you are on the right path in your thinking about her. Please send any ideas for new characters I'd love to make a "fan" character

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME

I think this series is fantasic I personally think someone like Ariel-X type body would be a great opponent for rob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great subject

I greatly enjoy your line of stories and anxiously look forward to each episode. Your writing is very  discriptive, fascinating and for me extremely arousing. The whole concept of a competitive sexual sport is a hugh turn on. I once was in a 69 position with a girl and joked about who could make the other cum first... I lost by a mile. That why I'd like to read of our hero Rob training more to resist a sexual attack and strategizing no how to best use sexual skills and technics to coax more orgasms out of his female opponents. Rob needs to have some clandestine intelligence gathering of his own to find out intimate weaknesses of the women and then formulate a plan to force them to cum helplessly all over the mat! As you can see I'm really getting into your Sex Wrestling story... And I plan to stay tuned!!!! 

TConcord18TConcord18almost 12 years agoAuthor
New character

Hey everyone, I plan to start writing the next chapter this Friday/Saturday. If you would like to make a suggestion on a new character Rob will be facing please send them to me. I hope to put out ch7 before the 4th. I will say this that because of all of you I plan to take this series longer than I originally planned. Also thinking of a possible spin off series. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Please send in your suggestions. Thank you all for reading! You all are great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

I think it would be great if his next opponent was a small asian girl. At least someone who can really get an orgasm out of Rob easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

How about a female body builder?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Make it Ashley...both Rob and Lindsay won't see it coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Looking forward to the new story.

Can you give us any teasers, or a status update. Let us know if you want any more ideas

TConcord18TConcord18almost 12 years agoAuthor
Update

Wow everyone I can't believe how much feedback I've gotten. I actually delayed my start on the chapter because I got so many good ideas. Please keep them coming! Even if I'm not using them this chapter I can use them in other chapters and build off them. Also thank you for the votes as you all have made this one of the top series in the fetish category. Ok now for some teasers: 1) Rob's next match is going to be unlike any other match so far. The setup is going to be different. Same rules apply but how the match will go is something different. 2) Rob will not be facing Ashley in the next chapter. 3) Ms. Wallace has something unexpected planned for Rob. 4) I hope to work on this chapter over the next week or so. I do know where chapter 8 is going. 5) don't forget about Tiffany. 6) Yes I have started chapter 7.

Like I said before I really appriciate the comments and feedback. Keep them coming and thanks for reading.

TConcord18

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't wait

Excited about your next installment. Thanks again for sharing your work. Any idea on when the next chapter will be out? Any more teasers? Thanks, keep up the great work. This is becoming one of the most popular series on this site. Well done.

TConcord18TConcord18almost 12 years agoAuthor
Update

Still working on the next chapter. One of the worst things about this series is I'm always debating the ending of the matches. I hope to have the next installment up in August. I think the next chapter will give a little more insight on other characters. Plus rob will be in a new match. Thanks for reading and keep the comments and feedback coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cant wait!!!

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT INSTALLMENT :P keep up the great series....would love to see Rob getting womanhandled by Katie (muscular girl mentioned in chapter 6).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I second that

I second that earlier comment. But we should all remember that TConcord18 is willing to share these stories out of the kindness of his heart. I've done some writing of my own and its really difficult to rush the creative process. I can't wait for the next series either. I'm not aware of any writer who does this genre better. And he is one of the top authors on this site. I know he said he would give us the next installment in August. Hopefully we get the next series soon. But I just want to say thank you for the first six chapters. And any additional chapters we get to read will be awesome. Man, I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Given up?

Maybe he has given up? I was really excited to read the next installment. The tag team match was awesome.

TConcord18TConcord18over 11 years agoAuthor
Haven't given up

I know that the next installment has taken longer than expected but that's mainly cause I've been my own critic. I've rewritten the story a few times but am not happy with it. Believe me I want to finish this series till the end. I hope you all understand and I do have a few things that are different in the next chapter just working on the wording. I still hope to have this up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do It Right

Some of us may be getting impatient, but that's because you are putting out quality work. Write the story in your own time to get it right. While I (and, I expect, many others) anxiously await the next chapter, I think we want to see a continuation of the quality shown so far, and would rather wait than see a rushed piece of work. And we, too, want to see you continue the story to completion. Keep up the superior work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I second the previous comment. Thanks for your work TConcord.

We all want you to wait to post until you feel comfortable with the finished product. But we are all so excited to read it.

TConcord18TConcord18over 11 years agoAuthor
Huge update!!!

Hey all!

I just wanted to update you on chapter 7. I know its feels like its been forever since a new chapter has come out and I will admit this has been the most challenging to write. I have rewritten it 4 or 5 times, wanted to quit and not write this anymore because it was unacceptable to my standard. BUT because of your feedback, I couldn't let you down! I am almost finished with ch 7. I'm writing out the match. I have a feeling that you all will either love it or hate it. Most of you will LOVE some of the surprises I have put in (There are a few twists!) and some of you will wonder why I did some of these things. I have a good idea where the story line is going. I hope pending my schedule to be finished by Sunday and have it submitted. Thanks for hanging with me everyone. Keep the feedback coming. I really love it!

Mini teaser: Rob's opponent will either be Kat (Gothic girl) or Kelly (Sporty girl). Both are small athletic types.

TConcord18

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CANT WAIT!

Im psyched about the chapter 7! Rob better keep his game up or that ass of his is gonna be in for a pounding haha

KatieTayKatieTayover 11 years ago

Never gonna give you up,

never gonna let you down

never gonna run around and desert you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Go sporty

Hoping it's sporty girl...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rob-Fight

Hoping Rob will loose and get what he deserves ...

TConcord18TConcord18over 11 years agoAuthor
Here it comes.....

Thank you all for waiting. Ch. 7 was just submitted. Just waiting on approval. I really hope you all enjoy the new stuff!

art1972art1972over 11 years ago
Opponent

Coed tag team. Rob and Lindsey against Tiffany and another guy!!!!!

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 4 years ago

I hope it’s Ms Wallace 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous