The Sexiest Shemales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy and I held each other and faced the other two as they were about to fuck. Holly didn't need any spit on her dick. She wiped up some of the cum from Daisy and me off of Crystal's leg and lubed up her dick with our cum. Crystal's ass as wide open at this point that I'm not even sure she needed to do that, but my baby loves cum on her dick! She shoved her cock into her ass and grabbed her waist and fucked her like how two shemales should fuck. Crystal did the same with Holly as she did with the two of us, one hand on Holly's ass and one hand grabbing Holly's hair. Daisy and I continued to kiss and rub each other was we watched those two sexy bitches fuck. Holly was so in control as she always is, fucking that little ass. "Fuck...yeah...fuck...yeah..." Crystal said over and over as Holly fucked her. Holly just let out hard breaths as she fucked our new little slut.

"Oh shit...oh my god...I'm gonna cum! I'M GONNA CUM!!!" yelled Crystal. She wasn't even touching her dick and neither was Holly. As Holly continued to fuck Crystal, Crystal's rock hard cock shot spurt after spurt of thick, hot cum. She must have shot 10 streams of her cum out as Holly continued to fuck her ass. Daisy and I raced over to where Crystal was standing and started to lick the rest of the dripping cum from Crystal's dick. We shared her cum in our mouths and kissed each other while my shemale girlfriend fucked the little slut.

The thrusts became harder and slower as Holly came into Crystal. "Ohhhh...fuck yeah!" Holly exerted. She pulled out of Crystal and immediately squatted and began licking the cum off of Crystal's leg and then began sucking the cum form her asshole and inside her ass cheeks.

When she pulled away from her ass, her face was covered in all three of our cum. She fell back on the floor with her back up against the couch. Daisy and I crawled to Holly and Crystal got down with us. We all began kissing and licking the cum off of Holly's face. We kissed each other so that we all tasted each other's cum all mixed together.

We all got real tired and we all laid on the floor in the living room. We all cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms from exhaustion. I couldn't wait to find out what we would do next when we woke up.

12