All Comments on 'The Sexual Contract'

by ainu2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great twist at the end

Hope you write that Part 2...

ipmwebipmwebabout 12 years ago
Good work

I would like to hear about the next chapter with her sister. Big sister could always come back for a special occasion as well.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 12 years ago
Nice story!

And I agree with Anonymous, let's hear about the sister! (Which was a nice little surprise ending!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!

Well written, descriptive, with lots of steamy sex. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

would have preferred that they stayed together maybe married and atleast 1 kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very nice.

Good story, like to read about the sis please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good writing

I thought you might have done more with the age difference. I rather think it might have resulted in different cultures, different music, expectations. Did she have friends over? What did they think? Surly they developed some feelings, friendship if mot love and she would have told him it was ending months before it did? Another dimension to the story, a sub plot, would have made it more interesting, IMO.

PetermassurePetermassureabout 12 years ago
Brill.

Very well written story, and yes I would love to hear about the sister too. Pete

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

A realy great story. Well written with the promise of future stories, how many sisters does Josie have? Leona sounds very interesting. I certainly hope you write more.

klehmgirlklehmgirlalmost 12 years ago
Creative & Brilliant!

The Sexual Contract was extremely well written. Though it left me hoping that Carl and Josie developed a true relationship, I liked that you stayed true to the integrity of the story and kept their arrangement purely symbiotic. You did a great job leaving the reader wanting more; I will look forward to reading more from you!

Again, great job!

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Just right

I'm sure there was bonding involved but it was a business deal and the ending was to be expected, except for the sister, which was good. Poor Carl, he's four years older and has a brand new 20 year old pussy to break in. Hope he can keep it up but then that's a different story. I liked that the story line followed the original plot, which was a business deal, and only added to the appeal of a short story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Good story with good characters. I will look at the other stories you have to offer. TY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 STARS

Several features made this a great story.

I never even thought about language issues, such as misspellings or grammar. That is as it should be -- the language should carry the story instead of interrupting it.

English grade is A.

As to storytelling, it flowed well on to the next part as the story progressed, and was easily understandable without having to go back and reread.

The plot was great, with two people working out a deal that benefited each and which both enjoyed. Each was concerned for the other. Carl was even willing to give up on what would be a great deal for him, when he was afraid he could not provide what she would need! Also, this plot is a sub-genre of mature that I am attracted to.

Too often for my taste, Literotica stories degenerate to crudities during or about sex, milder forms being called a cock-hungry slut, or a cunt. Maybe in certain situations, that is OK on a site named Literotica, but I think I prefer the tenor of this story, which seems more to respect the naturally created beauty of sex.

I have not read it, but the description has me wondering if this is a later more-or-less repeat of The Contract.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TWINS

THE CONTRACT

is the twin to this story.

But they are far from being identical twins.

There are significant differences between them.

See my comments on THE CONTRACT

comparing the two stories.

While I gave each story ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐,

THE SEXUAL CONTRACT

is the better story.

I commend ainu2 on his twins.

Paul in Oklahoma

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous