The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She strapped down Jen's spread legs and started on the tattoo above her pussy. I watched in amazement as each letter was completed and it was so symbolic. With each letter I felt more and more of my wife, as I know her transform...with each letter Miss Jenny was becoming Master B's Owned Slut versus my wife. When Miss Gabby finished, we all stared in amazement... DIRTY SLUT OWNED BY MASTER B was written in dark bold blocked letters above Miss Jenny's cunt (in two lines) and though small and easily covered by panties or a swimsuit, the lettering was very visible without coverage.

In fact, the wording could be read quite easily across the room. Miss Robin, clearly becoming more comfortable, remarked...it will be evident at the club who you belong to and then Miss Gabby and Miss Robin laughed collectively. Miss Gabby then positioned Miss Jenny bound and her legs spread over her head. Next came the ownership barcode which caused severe pain and anguish throughout the process. My lil cock continued to press firmly against the bars of my chastity device and I cringed at the pain Miss Jenny was experiencing. Tears formed in Miss Jenny's eyes as Miss Gabby continued the tattoo procedure.

Once completed, Miss Gabby took hold of the video camera, and zoomed in on the ownership symbol. It was small, but again masterfully done and clearly visible to anyone that glanced in that direction. Miss Gabby untied Miss Jenny and ordered her to stand, bend over and spread that area to focus in on the symbolic ownership tattoo. Miss Robin just gasped...I wondered if she was thinking the same thing that I was...which was that this was almost inhumane...Miss Jenny, my wife had been marked as owned...she was simply a number, a pawn, a toy and though I knew this not to be the case, I wondered how far this would go and how much it would evolve over time.

Miss Gabby ordered Miss Jenny to a side table and Miss Robin pierced her cunt lips as requested by Master. One on each side and the women spoke to each other as if we were not present...B wants to make sure that a lock can be placed through each ring and force her pussy closed. They joked about how soaked Miss Jenny's pussy was...well you are certainly excited slut and I looked to see my wife's cunt glistening with her own juice.

My procedure seemed to take longer and maybe it was because I was now experiencing the pain. In similar positions I was marked and rather than watch, I just ignored the procedure as much as I could until it was complete. There were multiple comments about my chastity device and my plug in which I was required to hold my tail so the barcode tattoo could be completed. It was so humiliating and my body and mind were engulfed with these feelings as the markings were completed. Miss Gabby ordered me to stand and I looked down to see the writing in the same bold dark letters...sissy slave OWNED BY MASTER B and then the following in smaller lettering closer to the base of my lil cock...MASTER'S COCK (9") vs. slave's lil clit (5.25").

Everyone laughed including Miss Jenny doing so slightly and maybe uncomfortably...I felt so emasculated at this very moment...I could not believe that these were the new markings I would wear and I just stood there in amazement at the reality of what had just taken place. It seemed like a great idea to go down this path and now all I could think about is how I wish I could take back time and reverse the current reality. I stared at the permanent lettering shaking my head. It was approximately 4:00 when we departed and again silence was the theme on our drive home.

I am unsure what happened over the next few hours, but it was just a blur as Miss Jenny approached me and told me that it was time to visit Master.

I stripped down to the same outfit or lack thereof, chastity, stockings, butt plug with horse tail and then re-attached the nipple clamps. Miss Jenny was naked as we exited the house, scurrying through the yards to Master's abode. It was strange as my heart raced like never before and I felt even more naked with both the attire and the markings. I could not even imagine trying to explain to an officer or a neighbor the situation. Without much traffic, we made our way to Master's porch, knocked and knelt obediently. Like before a bright light shown directly on us but within minutes Master opened the door.

Welcome slut and slave...please come in Master said and we shuffled on our knees through the front door. Master ordered us to rise and he first began to inspect Miss Jenny. His hands slowly glided along her arms, brushed over the tattoo above her pussy, slowly moving his hands upwards towards her breasts. He firmly gripped her breasts and then roughly pinched her nipples. A deep gasp escaped her mouth as Master did so. He positioned Miss Jenny's hands behind her head with her elbows out and he again lowered his touch to rub over the newly placed tattoo above her cunt.

Just lovely, he said as he reviewed and rubbed it...do you like the work slut? Miss Jenny nodded and his left hand roughly pinched her nipple as his right hand continued its movement over the tattoo. Speak slut...he said. Yes Master...I like our new markings and my new piercings...I appreciate the terrific job Miss Gabby did, Miss Jenny commented. Master then took hold of one of the new piercings and pulled roughly stretching her pussy lip outward. He then roughly shoved several fingers inside Miss Jenny's wet cunt and she moaned and lunged accepting his penetration eagerly. Such a dirty slut exactly as your marking says...Master laughed removing his thick fingers from her wet pussy causing a slight buck from Miss Jenny...she was clearly empty and wanted some aspect of Master back inside her slutty cunt. Miss Jenny would later tell me that the mixture of pain from the new piercings combined with the pleasure was just incredible.

Master forced her around and pushed her over, ordering my wife to spread her legs and grab her ankles. Master immediately chuckled at the bruising he had caused earlier as it had materialized in a deep red and purple fashion on slut's ass and the back of her thighs. He proceeded to review the barcode tattoo and rubbed the sensitive skin as he did so, commenting...very very nice slut. He then ordered her still while he came over to me. How does slave like his new markings...Master asked?

I lied...thank you for the markings Master...they are greatly appreciated. Master laughed and pulled at the clamps roughly causing pain to shoot through both nipples. He sensed my lack of honesty...not that you have a choice slave, but you will learn to appreciate being owned by me slave...Master commented in a jovial manner. He yanked the clamps off my tender nipples and the pain was immense as the blood flowed back into each nipple causing me to moan in anguish. Master then rubbed the tattoo above my boy clit smiling.

What a small lil cock you have slut...a constant reminder of your below average clit size at just 5.25 inches compared to my 9 inches of manhood...which cock would you choose if you were Miss Jenny, Master laughed. Your cock Master...I answered immediately. He roughly took hold of my caged boy clit and held it firmly...we need to figure out a way to have this useless clit constantly tucked between your legs slave, he laughed. He turned me around and ordered me to spread and grab my ankles so he could inspect my barcode tattoo.

Again Master laughed as he spoke...so Miss Jenny tells me that you were aching to play with yourself but did not want to comply with the opportunity I provided for you to play. Given your refusal to do so, I am unsure when I will allow your useless clit any release slave. Master commented that it appeared that we both bruised easier than expected...he was commenting at the bruising he had also provided me earlier in the day. I had looked in the mirror prior to coming to Master's abode and had seen the damage he inflicted to my ass and upper thighs. Before I could think much about his commentary, Master pushed me and I fell to the floor beneath him. He took hold of me and removed his hardening cock from his pants.

Do you want a taste of this slave as he swung his meaty slab from side to side? I was much more eager now and answered immediately...Yes Master...I would be honored to worship your superior cock. With that he jammed it in my mouth. Are you eager to have more cum slave...in time you will definitely be rewarded with it directly from the source, Master commented. Yes Master...I quickly replied. Master chuckled...I hope you love the taste of warm sperm as you will be responsible for consuming it wherever it is deposited, or wherever it lands, including when it spills from your own lil cock when you are permitted to play slave. It will be licked, slurped and swallowed by you unless I determine otherwise...on occasion I will have you wear it while it dries on your submissive owned body.

You will learn to differentiate the taste, volume and consistency of cum between the various men I will bring into our lives, but you will always and eagerly be thankful for being allowed to taste and consume the cum of your superiors. I just moaned with Master's growing cock in my mouth as he slowly slid it in and out of my mouth. As it grew, my mouth stretched to accommodate his monster and he became rougher...grabbing my head and fucking my mouth and throat. I gagged and the saliva in my mouth was building as he finally pulled out.

He ordered Miss Jenny next to me and without being ordered, she knew what was expected. She eagerly began lapping at Master's cock and slid the thick, large white cock past her lips and into her throat. Her cheeks bulged at the massive size, but it was evident that she was enjoying worshipping Master's cock as her head eagerly bobbed on his shaft and she moaned as she sucked him. You will have to train slave as you are much better at this slut...Master said.

Master ordered slut Jen on the couch, spread her legs and without warning, roughly shoved his massive cock into her cunt. She moaned as her arms wrapped around Master's muscular back and fucked him back. Again, her moans were mixed with pain from the new piercings and the pleasure of being filled with Master's cock. I was ignored as he increased his speed and pounded away at her tender pussy. I knew that Miss Jenny was experiencing some pain as not only was her face showing this, but also I watched her wince as the new pussy lip piercings rubbed raw on Master's huge throbbing cock.

Whose cunt is this Master asked...Miss Jenny immediately responded your cunt Master. How is it slut, that your sissy husband not only gives you to me, but he sucks my cock to prepare me for your delicious pussy? Miss Jenny moaned at the culmination of Master's cock thrusting in and out of her pussy, and Master's dominance combined with the humiliation being inflicted upon me. She was nearing a powerful orgasm, but Master told her she could not have one without his permission. He continued his verbal torment...do you want me to pull out so you can fuck and satisfy your sissy husband slut? No Master she replied immediately...I want your cock...I want you to continue fucking me with your huge superior cock Master. Master asked, are you going to fuck your husband going forward slut? Miss Jenny replied...only with your permission Master...only when you say so, she cried as Master's cock continued its assault. Miss Jenny continued...his lil cock and my cunt belong to you Master.

The humiliation stung as he continued...slut...you are marked as my property and you will give me your cunt when I want it...you will spread your legs for others that I choose and will do so respectfully and eagerly. You will become my whore and your sissy husband will have no say in the matter. Your sissy husband, my slave...will work in concert with you to please me and others I choose. Master looked at me...who does her body belong to slave? I responded...you Master...she is your fuck toy and I only get to enjoy her when you both allow me to do so...we both belong to you and are pleased to be owned by such a dominant and superior Master.

Master continued his dominance and abuse...not only are you not allowed to be inside slut without my permission slave, but you are not allowed to play or jack off that lil boy clit of yours without my permission...is that understood? Yes Master...my body and lil cock belong to you Master. He switched back to Miss Jenny...is this what you desire my slut...my dirty whore...do you want to belong to your Master. She quickly replied...I want to belong to you Master. My husband, your slave, owns my heart and spirit, but you Master own my body. Only who you say will ever enter my cunt and mouth again.

Master corrected Miss Jenny...you mean your cunt, mouth or ass slut...I am happy to have you both re-read your contracts, but there is nothing within either of them that preclude me ownership of your asses.

Master let that hang and I tensed with anxiety but the overall excitement that Miss Jenny was experiencing was overwhelming and the words did not even phase her or have an impact on her. She was in a deeper state of submission than I had ever seen or experienced and she seemed rather enthralled with the idea of all of her holes being owned by Master. Before I could contemplate the scenario further, Master reached underneath Miss Jenny, lifted her slightly and closer towards him allowing his cock to move deeper inside of her pussy, if possible. He ordered me to stand and take hold of my wife's toes and spread her wide while he plowed her tender cunt.

The feeling of submission and debasement was nearly suffocating me as I robotically obeyed Master's every order. The position Miss Jenny was now in allowed Master great access and he shoved two fingers deep inside of her tight ass as I splayed her open. Simultaneously, Master ordered my wife and his naughty owned slut to cum...she moaned and her body shook and bucked...she was now taking Master's full cock inside of her pussy while Master's fingers deeply penetrated her now stretched ass. I was mesmerized as her pussy was stretched beyond comprehension and her body tensed and began to convulse.

My wife's moans turned to screams as her orgasm continued...she begged...don't stop fucking me Master...fill me with your precious hot cum. The sight was incredibly erotic as I saw Master flex his ass muscles and his body also tense...he was cumming...he was filling my wife's pussy with his superior warm thick cum load while she forcefully bucked against his superior cock. My boy clit was leaking and the pain was immense as my lil cock could not escape the metal cage but pressed forcefully against it. Master's fingers finally slipped from her ass as their bodies calmed and they lay on the couch intertwined, breathing heavily for several minutes.

Master whispered to Miss Jenny, but I did not hear his words and then the order came. slave, Master said, sit on the floor...and he pressed me where he wanted me, forcing my butt plug deeper inside my boy pussy as it was pressed directly against Master's floor in this position. Miss Jenny pinched her cunt lips together as he slid his huge, still pulsating, superior cum soaked cock from her pussy...she rose from the couch, still pinching her lips tightly to keep Master's cum from leaking from her freshly fucked pussy.

Master shoved his fingers deep into my mouth and I licked and worshipped them...I could taste my wife's ass on his fingers and it was a very similar and desirable taste as I frequently worshipped her delicious ass. When satisfied, Master removed his fingers and replaced his fingers with his own cum covered juicy cock...pressing it deep into my mouth and throat. Again, I eagerly sucked the mixed juices from his slimy large cock and did my best to get his massive size into my throat.

This lasted for a few minutes and he seemed pleased at my efforts. Master then ordered Jen over my chastity cage. She removed her hand and Master's cum spilled from her stretched cunt onto my caged clit. His cum stream flowed heavily and engulfed and coated my lil caged cock. When no more cum was exiting her pussy, Master positioned her pussy against my face and he ordered me to play with my caged clit...you have two minutes to have an orgasm if you want slave but you will have to do so as you remain caged and using my cum as your lubricant.

I was reeling as my mouth and tongue dipped inside Miss Jenny's stretched cunt and without hesitation, I pressed my fingers inside the cage to cause any friction I could. It was incredibly difficult, but the mixture of pain and pleasure was building and I found a spot under the head of my lil cock that felt truly amazing. Within a minute my lil boy clit was spilling its contents and it was such a different feeling being caged and unable to be fully erect while I came.

My sticky cum emerged steady and slowly but not shooting like a normal orgasm. Still I bucked and my tongue searched for any remaining cum inside Miss Jenny's delicious and freshly stretched cunt hole as I experienced this new sensation. Master laughed at the overall situation and both he and Miss Jenny seemed surprised that I actually came while wearing my cage. Master commented at what a dirty eager cum guzzling slave I must be to be able to cum while wearing a cage that is designed to prevent such behavior...his commentary brought me into a deeper state of humiliation. Miss Jenny was then ordered to feed me all of the remaining cum...the combination of Master's cum used as my lube and my own cum that leaked from my lil clit.

She scooped up the remnants with her fingers and dipped them into my eager slutty mouth. She continued feeding me and I eagerly lapped at her cummy fingers again and again until the mess had been fully consumed.

Master then ordered me and Miss Jenny into his front yard. Again, it was a massive yard so it would not be easy to see what was taking place while driving by, but with the lights and any real concentration, one would be able to figure it out or at least have some thoughts as to the events. Regardless, Master ushered us into the yard and ordered me on my knees. He ordered Miss Jenny to pee on me...after a few minutes of anxiety, her stream started to flow onto my body, Master pointed his wondrous cock at me and began soaking me in his warm urine as well.

He ordered me to open my mouth, but told me I was not required to swallow. His stream directly entered my mouth and spilled out onto my body as my mouth filled with no specific place to go. The warm urine from Miss Jenny and Master coated my slave owned body and I knelt in utter humiliation as the last droplets emerged from each of them.

Master ordered me to return home and communicated that Miss Jenny would be home shortly. I could shower and clean up, but was not allowed to remove either my cage or my plug for the night.

Master took hold of my head and ordered me to lick the final pee droplets from his cock and to provide his superior prick a nice respectful kiss from his owned slave...I eagerly did so as he laughed at my debasement. He then ordered me to lick Miss Jenny's pee covered slit and provide her, as my Mistress a nice respectful slave kiss. Again, I eagerly complied as they both laughed at my eager submission and my overall emasculation. Master ordered me to leave with a few final comments...slut will return home shortly and she will be sore and full of cum from the fucking I am going to give her.

You will clean her devoured cunt of my cum and then gently worship her stretched pussy as she fades off to sleep dreaming about me, her new Master and a far superior lover than her sissy husband. I look forward to seeing you at work tomorrow slave...now leave my presence.

Reluctantly, I shuffled my piss soaked body into the darkness and quickly made my way home. My mind raced at what Master and Miss Jenny would be doing shortly...I was not dumb and understood and heard clearly that Master would be fucking her, but my mind wandered at how, what position and in what form he would be pleasing both my wife and himself. I felt so incredibly demeaned that I was to return home and wait patiently for my freshly fucked wife to later return, but those were Master's orders and I was his obedient bitch, his owned slave.

12