All Comments on 'The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 07'

by cuckcpl4play

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Should Really Stick to Fetish

Your scores are certainly better in fetish. I read your biography blurb.I find it difficult to agree with the wife's assertion that she is not evil.Getting off on the humiliation and submission of someone you supposedly love is the very definition of evil.Tell me ..What would you think if the shoe were on the other foot? You being subjected to what your husband is having forced upon him.You know what's good for the goose......

cuckcpl4playcuckcpl4playover 7 years agoAuthor
Response

Agree this belongs in fetish and will not submit any additional parts in loving wives. Sorry for offending anyone here. Kisses and have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what happened?

the contract said that the vanilla life of the couple was to be first priority. Now they have been outed to almost everyone, even a neighbor. what happened to the kids, no mention of them anymore? did the grandparents sue for custody after the sissy was outed? lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Just ❤ it peewee 😋😜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Agree with Anon comment

No way would the kids not know something is amiss. And as Anon stated, only a select few under “Master’s” control would know about the kinky relationships. Does Master have control of neighbors, lingerie store people, beauty salon people (plus other clients)? Is he a Mafia boss who owns the whole city? This story is getting too extreme and is certainly not LW. Slave should strongly consider suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

We all recommend and strongly agree YOU! consider suicide you sad POS!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for taking this trash out of LW. This was doubly bad. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This "PART" and Part 8 are identical

What's with that??\

consulting91consulting913 months ago

This is getting rough. I love the writing but not sure if I can take much more of the agony he feels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous