The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke the next morning I felt rested and was immediately transformed back into submissive mode as I looked at the clothing I still wore from last night. Miss Jenny was up and smiled at me; we just received orders from Master to open the box and began our day my eager and devout cucky. I was embarrassed by her commentary and specifically, how she referred to me...I immediately wondered if I would ever be equal in her eyes again. Clearly I knew the answer was no, but it made me feel better to think about the potential. We walked downstairs and opened the box.

There were more clothes contained in the box, and a long note which read as follows:

"The box contains clothing and other various items that will be worn both tonight and today...while slut is allowed to run chores today as she pleases, with a recommendation below, slave has specific requirements. Slave must wear his chastity device, panties of Miss Jenny's approval, he must wear the white cuckold shirt that is in the box without anything covering it, and the thin white linen pants included in here as well. slave is also required to wear open toed sandals for today's errands.

Finally, there is a pink ribbon included here that slut will secure around slave's neck, and then allow the ribbon to hang over slave's cuckold shirt. The ribbon will then be wrapped around slave's little cock and balls (the base), and then be exposed back out from the top of slave's pants...slut will hold the end as a leash throughout the day. You my sexy little slut may where whatever you please, but as alluded to above, a recommendation would be a sun dress with no panties."

We took a break from the letter and Miss Jenny found the shirt Master required me to wear. Similar to the yoga shirt, the front read tiny white and worthless with a symbol of a small flaccid penis. The back read in bold black lettering, I suck, fluff and clean superior Bulls for my hotwife...underneath the lettering was a cuckold symbol with the hubby symbol caged in chastity. Miss Jenny chuckled and then pointed out the symbol more closely...the hubby symbol had a short pink skirt that did not cover the symbolic chastity device, and while very small, the skirt read SISSY. I was even more embarrassed if possible as we revisited the letter.

"You are to dress immediately and head to Celina's salon. Your follow-on appointment will be a meeting with Kerry at Store of Lingerie in the mall attached to Celina's. And finally, you both have a special tanning appointment...At the Beach Tanning is located next to Celina's salon. You will have further instructions by cell at that stage. Your first appointment is at 9:00. Oh and one more thing as I think slut will likely listen to my recommendation...while driving in the car, I would like slut's dress pulled up so her delicious pussy is visible to trucks or others that can glimpse into the car, and I would like slave's pants pulled down to his knees so his chosen pair of panties, and sexy leash are both visible as well."

We looked at the clock and it read 8:30...we had little time to contemplate the situation and I immediately started dressing as Miss Jenny headed upstairs to do the same. Fortunately or unfortunately, I still wore my chastity device from the prior evening so I quickly put on the humiliating shirt and waited for Miss Jenny to return downstairs with the chosen pair of panties. She returned with a bright pink pair and an evil smirk on her face. She commented, it seems only fair that a sissy like you wear bright pink all day. Emasculated, I took the panties and slid them in place, followed by the thin fabric pants. I looked down and while not completely transparent, a concentrated stare could easily make out the pink panties and most likely the chastity device as well. She smirked, as she took hold of the bright pink ribbon and skillfully and quickly made the homemade collar. She gave it a little tug and the chastity device was pulled upwards causing my small package and the device to be easily recognized. The pink ribbon was obvious given it hung outside my shirt and I felt even more degraded as Miss Jenny took hold more firmly and almost drug me to our car.

Once inside the car, Miss Jenny immediately lifted her sexy sun dress and ordered me to lower my thin fabric pants. Fortunately as we drove, there was only one occasion where a large truck pulled up beside us...he was on Miss Jenny's side and honked maintaining an equal speed. This was just for a few minutes as he pulled off onto a nearby highway. We arrived at Celina's salon shortly thereafter, a few minutes before 9. We quickly hustled into the place...again, Miss Jenny was dragging me like a dog and I walked quickly just behind her praying that no one we knew would be present at the salon. A very attractive, dark skinned woman approached us and said that we must be slut and slave.

I was shocked and even Miss Jenny looked down in embarrassment, reacting and then responding immediately, yes Miss. The woman introduced herself as Celina and ordered us to barber chairs next to one another, but not close enough for the leash to be held comfortably. Miss Jenny let it go and it rested across the arm of my chair. The place was already humming with patrons, but fortunately it seemed that everyone was into their own conversations / appointments and only Miss Jenny got a few stares due to her sexy legs, short sundress, and likely due to the fact that she was holding a pink leash that attached to my genitals. As we sat, another woman approached...a very attractive blond. Celina said, this is Miss Tanya and she will be taking care of slave today. Obediently, I stood and shook Tanya's hand. She read my shirt and blushed herself. She quickly gained composure and told me to turn around.

Again, she read the back and saw the pink ribbon fall to the floor as I turned back. Miss Tanya took hold of the leash and gently pulled until she realized where it was attached. Again, she blushed, but then pulled it once more before ordering me to sit. As I did, she held it firmly causing discomfort. She then proceeded to tie it to the counter in front of the chair making sure the leash was both secure and pulled taut. Both Miss Celina and Miss Jenny watched in amusement. Miss Celina meanwhile let her hand wander down Miss Jenny's chest and while I could not see directly, it was clear she reached through and under Miss Jenny's sundress and was rubbing her sexy cunt. Miss Jenny's hair / head flipped back and she moaned as Miss Celina continued her assault.

This only lasted seconds and Miss Celina removed her hand and commented that slut was clearly enjoying this experience. She then commented that she certainly enjoyed Miss Jenny's cunt piercings and said so with a strong, confident tone and in a somewhat derogatory fashion. Miss Celina again commented...Master has been kind enough to send you both here for hair, manicure, pedicure and makeup appointments. I assumed that mine would be restricted to just a hair appointment, but I would soon learn that was not the case. Miss Celina quickly began to trim and highlight Miss Jenny's hair. Within a few minutes, a gentleman named John approached Miss Tanya with two wigs...one brunette and one blond.

I saw Miss Celina in the mirror looking at me with an evil grin. Miss Jenny was blushing at my predicament when Miss Tanya addressed her. slut, which do you prefer for your sissy husband? My mind was racing and I glanced in the mirror at John's expression. He too was blushing, but not only did he desire to stick around to see my predicament, but also he commented himself...I like the blond for him. Miss Jenny laughed out loud...I think I need to see both before making that decision, she said. With that, Miss Tanya put the blond wig on my head and ordered me to turn my head for others to see...she twisted me in the chair slightly as well causing my leash to tighten and she laughed as I winced in pain. It was clear we were starting to get more attention from the patrons as a number of them were staring in shock at what was unfolding. Next please, Miss Jenny said. With that Miss Tanya removed the blond wig and placed the brunette wig on.

I agree with John she said...I like the blond wig for my sissy. I blushed and tilted my head down in extreme humiliation. Miss Celina and Miss Tanya both took their opportunity to agree with both slut and John. Miss Tanya placed the blond wig back on and started to fix it appropriately. She turned the ends of the wig inside out and applied some type of glue to the edges before turning back and pressing the wig firmly against my head. She then proceeded to brush and cut the wig while commenting that she needed to form it to my features. I was numb and in shock and by the time I refocused, it had been nearly an hour and the hair procedures were complete. Miss Jenny looked beautiful as she stared at me in surprise. It almost looks natural she said to me and commended Miss Tanya for the job she had done.

She also complimented Miss Celina and thanked her profusely as she sexily rubbed her own newly completed hair style and coloring.

Miss Celina and Miss Tanya then left for a few minutes and returned with makeup kits. I stuttered, but was finally able to get out that I thought the other procedures would be for Miss Jenny only. All of the ladies laughed, including Miss Jenny. I knew there was nothing I could do, so just sat obediently while the makeup application commenced. I had never experienced makeup with the exception of lipstick, but this did not matter to them. Fortunately, the application was relatively quick but the humiliation engulfed me. I wondered how deeply Master wanted to emasculate me and even with all of my torment at work, this felt even more extreme.

Before my own eyes, he was having me transformed into a true sissy and not just a normal sissy, but one where the makeup genuinely made me look trashy and slutty. Specifically, Miss Tanya had started by applying long fake eye lashes to my already dark and naturally long eye lashes. She then applied black eyeliner to the entire eyelid and up to the creases of my eyes. After this, she, using her finger, smudged the liner up to my eyebrows. Next, she took a bright blue eye shadow and brushed it all over my eyelid up to my eye creases.

Next, she took a light blue eye shadow and applied it as a highlight underneath my eyebrows. She then brushed a dark blue shadow on the crease of my eye, and then blended it on the outer edge of my eye. After this, she applied a very thick layer of eyeliner to the top and the bottom of my eyes. Next, she smudged the liner and then applied mascara to the top and the bottom of my eyes. Miss Tanya then proceeded to pluck and thin my eyebrows in a curved fashion. Once complete, Miss Tanya had me turn to Miss Celina and Miss Jenny and they laughed in unison.

I looked in the mirror and was in shock at the transformation taking place. Miss Tanya then proceeded to apply some blush and then a very thick coat of bright red lipstick to my lips. Master will eventually have you both get lip augmentation, but he did not want either of you sore for this evening...the ladies laughed at the comment. With that, I glanced at Miss Jenny and with the exception of the same bright red lipstick, her makeup was done much less slutty than mine. My mind shifted and my little boy clit stirred in its cage as I stared at my gorgeous wife.

Next was the manicure and pedicure. It is known or so I learned that long fake nails with a deeply contrasted French manicure (bright whites compared to a more natural color) signifies a naughty slut and that is exactly what was applied to my fingers. My toes were coated with almost a matching bright red as compared to that of my lips. I was so intently glued to what was taking place, I did not notice that Miss Jenny was receiving the exact same colors applied to her fingers and toes. Before too long we were done and I thought happily that the session was over.

Without much time to think, Miss Celina marched both Miss Jenny and me to the rear of the salon. She brought us both into a private room and ordered us to remove our clothing. Embarrassed, we both did so obediently and both ladies laughed at the explicit tattoos revealed before them. Over the next half hour, both of our bodies were waxed completely and we were both subjected to derogatory commentary throughout...Miss Celina marched a number of her colleagues into our room to reveal what was surely unique and new to all of them. The reactions were always very similar...gasps, laughing, derogatory commentary, etc.

Eventually, every hair below my neck was removed and it was such a physical mind fuck...while the hair below my waist had been removed the previous night, this was a more thorough process and included both my arms and armpits. As every hair vanished, I lost more and more of my manhood or so it felt symbolically...it was truly both a physical and psychological transformation. When complete, I stood in shock at the final product. The ladies all stared, including Miss Jenny, at what a sissy I truly looked like. There were mirrors on all sides and I stared at my reflection in amazement and with deep humiliation.

In less than three hours, I had been transformed into a sissy slut. I heard flashes and turned to see Miss Celina taking photos. We have a camera running at all times and we will all surely revisit that video, but Master wanted some immediate shots so I must send these along. I was blushing deeply and then caught Miss Jenny's eyes...she was looking at me with amazement as well. She seemed dumbfounded that her husband, her slave, her Master's slave was transformed in this fashion. She caught my eye and blushed herself, but finally smiled. She whispered I love you and all the angst I felt went away. Though I was not confident she would ever look at me in the same way, I felt her warmth and she seemed pleased at my utter and complete obedience. She looked amazing and while her body was almost always hairless, it seemed as though she was even more clean and naked than ever before and I stared at her beauty as my little boy clit pulsed in its cage.

Miss Celina and Miss Tanya pleased at their work, but clearly busy, quickly ordered us to dress, and led us out of the room and to the door. Miss Celina leaned in whispering to us both...Master communicated that you will both return in the next week and thank us appropriately for our artisanal work. Our tip will include ass, pussy and foot worshipping from both of you. Miss Tanya yanked the pink leash and my cock, already hard and pressing roughly against the cage, felt extreme pain. She handed the leash to Miss Jenny and ordered us out.

Our next task was to SOL (store of lingerie) and I stopped and pleaded with Miss Jenny for us to text Master...this was too much and I was unsure if I could go through with this. Strangely, I thought back to all I had been subjected to and was confused that this was my breaking point...was it all of it in aggregate or was it really what was currently taking place. Miss Jenny slapped me, playfully but strongly, bringing me back to reality. Moments ago, I was proud of your submission to both Master and me as your Mistress. Now I am disappointed with your non-compliant behavior. We have been lucky to be in this situation and you have a life of servitude before you. I have come too far and am now infatuated with Master, his cock, his orders, and his guidance...I need him and I know that you do too. Our lives will never ever be the same and when we signed that contract we both knew it.

Tonight is just a ceremony that will crystallize it all. You will never be considered a "real" man again in my eyes. I love you deeply and will always love you deeply, but my respect will come with your adherence to orders and your obedience to Master's and my orders without question. We will make love when Master permits us to do so, but you need to understand that you are a toy for us to enjoy how Master and I wish.

Miss Jenny yanked my leash once again and strangely I felt grounded and completely and deeply submissive once again. I am very sorry Miss Jenny...I want to please you and Master and will be obedient without question. Miss Jenny smiled at me and turned to lead me to SOL. While I followed obediently with my leash pulled tightly, I kept my head down knowing what a sissy I truly looked like as I eagerly shuffled behind her.

We entered SOL and my head remained down not wanting to see those staring at us. A sales woman approached us and Miss Jenny asked for Miss Kerry. The sales woman blushed at Miss Jenny's commentary and said, you must be slut and slave. She, in a superior manner, evaluated us and had Miss Jenny lead me in a circle so that she could fully capture my transformation and the writing / symbols on my shirt. She laughed and then commented at what a wonderful job that Celina must have done to make me look like such a good, sexy little sissy slut. We were then quickly led to Miss Kerry. Miss Kerry ordered Miss Jenny to parade me around in an embarrassing fashion. Miss Kerry then leaned in to Miss Jenny and kissed her deeply. She pulled away and commented, you are absolutely gorgeous and it is no wonder Master chose you to be his naughty little slut.

Miss Kerry continued, I bet Master is surprised at how quickly slave's transformation occurred and it must be wonderful for him to now have two obedient little sluts. She touched my face softly as she said this and followed up with a rather wicked laugh. She then marched us to the wedding lingerie. Master wants you to recognize the event this evening like a wedding night she said...the importance is equal and the commitment is even stronger than that of a marriage she continued.

My heart sank at these words and I looked up to see a big smile on my wife's face which caused my heart and body to physically hurt. Miss Kerry immediately grabbed a sexy white thong with pearls along the back strap and in front as well. As I looked closer, I saw the front was crotchless and the pearls ran down the middle and would likely rest in between Miss Jenny's cunt lips. She also grabbed white fishnet stockings, a matching white silk garter belt and finally an incredibly pearly white sexy corset that looked like they would not cover but lift Miss Jenny's naked breasts instead. Master has picked these out and would like you to try them on.

Miss Kerry handed Miss Jenny a pair of very high white heels and ordered her to the dressing room. Miss Kerry took hold of the leash and tied it to the desk at the front of the waiting room and I bowed my head in humiliation. Seconds turned to minutes as I waited with great anticipation. Miss Jenny never came out, but I could hear Miss Kerry commenting how amazing she looked. I was unsure what was taking place, but Miss Jenny was moaning and I could hear the flash of a camera shortly thereafter. My mind raced as I envisioned and later learned correctly, that Miss Kerry was rubbing Miss Jenny's wet cunt just prior to taking photos and then sending them to Master.

When Miss Jenny finally came out she was dressed as before. Miss Jenny commented, you cucky are not allowed to see me dressed in my special attire...it is like my wedding night and everyone, including you will see me simultaneously when I am paraded out this evening...well with the exception of Master of course. He will receive the photos that Miss Kerry sends and will determine if my outfit meets his expectations. Attention was then quickly turned to me. Miss Kerry spoke, Master has already sent a box with your clothes slave and you may have already seen them. My mind raced as I had read Master's note this morning and I knew of this, but I did not spend ample time looking at the contents of the box this morning. I remembered feminine clothing, but the rush did not enable me to spend time reviewing the clothing.