The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I racked my brain, but still I could not remember what was present in the box. Miss Kerry interrupted my thinking...however, Master has asked that I fit you with a bra and panties for your next chore. My mind again raced thinking about what our next chore was. As I looked at Miss Jenny, it dawned on me and she was already ahead of me as her smiled clearly revealed her knowledge. The bra and panties Miss Kerry handed me would be worn at the tanning salon. Miss Kerry led me to the changing room and watched as I removed my clothing. She then handed me the matching black bra and panties.

As I took hold of the panties, I noticed that not only were they very tight, but that the back had lettering cut out of the fabric. I reviewed it quickly and it was clear that in big capital letters read, SISSY CUNT in a rainbow shape just above my asshole and clearly visible on my ass cheeks / very low back. My mind raced and I realized that Master wanted this to be tanned onto my body and with this thought process, my little boy clit pulsed painfully inside and firmly against my cage. I quickly put the panties and bra on and before I could look or say a word, Miss Kerry commented...a perfect fit I see, I am very good at my job she chuckled. Oh and I almost forget she continued...she left the room and returned moments later with a pair of very high bright red heels...put these on slave so I can get a few pictures for Master.

Embarrassed and humiliated, I hesitantly complied and obediently moved into various ordered poses so Miss Kerry could take a number of pictures for Master. Finally, Miss Kerry ordered me to put my shirt and pants back on as she took the sandals and pink panties with her and placed them in a bag. I exited the dressing room and Miss Jenny smiled widely and commented, Master does not cease to amaze and please me cucky...I love the red heels and what a pleasant surprise. Miss Kerry walked us out and again handed Miss Jenny my pink leash. She also handed her the clothes Miss Jenny would be wearing and the bag containing my sandals and pink panties.

We politely thanked Miss Kerry and exited SOL. Miss Jenny was anxious and very comfortable in her normal heels, but mine were quite new for me and I stumbled behind her as she pulled me along by my pink leash. Within minutes we were back to Celina's salon and the tanning location next door. We entered and the place which was full of people waiting. This was very humiliating as the lobby was small and everyone stared at us as we entered. A breeze blew in as we entered and Miss Jenny's short dress lifted revealing her naked pussy. It was quick but clearly people noticed as several people laughed and I could hear some stifled comments. Again, my solution was to sink my head in emasculating fashion. The discussion between people continued as did some snickering and I knew that those actions were a result of my attire and the fact Miss Jenny pulled me to the front with the pink leash tightly tensioned.

Uncomfortably and not gracefully whatsoever I stumbled behind her. Miss Jenny stuttered causing me to look up and in shock, we saw our next door neighbor working the front desk. Miss Jenny tried to speak, but Miss Betty stopped her...hello there neighbors...please come with me. Miss Betty escorted us into one room, and once inside, she sternly and belligerently, ordered Miss Jenny to strip. Miss Betty then placed one sticker above Miss Jenny's left nipple and the other sticker above her right nipple. She laughed as she pinched Miss Jenny's nipple roughly...slut and whore will be tanned on your body you dirty and slutty cunt. Miss Betty had not been a very friendly neighbor to date and this was clearly going to be much worse in the future I gathered.

She ordered Miss Jenny into place and then surprisingly she roughly shoved a finger into Miss Jenny's tight ass. She pulled it out and then roughly inserted two fingers into Miss Jenny's dry tight asshole. Miss Betty laughed as she fucked Miss Jenny in and out with deep long strokes commenting at what a dirty whore she was. Finally, Miss Betty removed her fingers and presented them to me. I knew I had no choice and opened my mouth to accept her fingers...I sucked and licked and strangely enjoyed the torment I was being exposed to. I had worshipped Miss Jenny's delicious ass many times and this was just another version of that...as my mind raced and my mouth and tongue eagerly cleaned, my small boy clit painfully pressed against my cage.

Miss Betty laughed in an evil fashion and exited the room with me in tow...yanking firmly on my leash and continuing to laugh as she did so. I was next door and Miss Betty ordered me to strip while taunting me about what a naughty slave I was and about my makeup, heels and pink ribbon leash. Next she commented sternly, Master required you to keep your bra and panties on slave. Miss Betty quickly positioned me in place, but made sure my panties were positioned to get the desired result...she then left the room. It was clear we were both receiving spray tans and after thirty minutes our respective sessions were complete. Miss Betty had gathered Miss Jenny and both entered my room. Miss Jenny was still naked and Miss Betty reached over the removed the stickers.

It was very clear and the contrast was amazing...the darkness of Miss Jenny and the whiteness of the words slut and whore above her nipples were incredibly erotic. Miss Betty chuckled and took a few pictures for her and Master. Miss Betty then ordered me to remove my bra and panties. Both laughed immediately as I glanced down to see my new bikini line. It was embarrassing and I blushed deeply. Miss Betty took pictures and then ordered me to turn around. Oh my god, Miss Jenny commented...it is so visible.

Miss Betty laughed as she took some additional photos. She allowed me to see one of the photos and clearly and distinctly visible were the words sissy cunt...I had surprisingly not noticed before, but tanned also was an arrow pointing to my asshole. Without much more delay, she allowed us both to dress and escorted us to the door. Before leaving, she leaned in to both of us...Master has told me that as long as I help him debase and train both of you, he will allow me to use you in ways you never imagined. So after the collaring ceremony and when he allows you both some free time, I will be subjecting you both to great torment and humiliation. She laughed, yanked roughly at my leash and then handed it to Miss Jenny while ordering us out. We were both in shock as we walked to our car.

In the last 5 hours, I had been completely transformed into a complete sissy slut and while Miss Jenny's treatment seemed to pale in comparison to my own, she seemed quite worried about Miss Betty's knowledge of our new lives. Miss Jenny was still in a dazed state as we entered the car. The time read 2:15 and timing would be short as the ceremony was starting at 5 sharp.