The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the quickest orgasm I have had in a long time and while slave cucky is getting better at worshipping my cock, he was the beneficiary of a long overdue cum release. We have a long drive and the next orgasm won't be so quick, Master said as he smiled at my wife, his slut. I glanced and saw that Master's fingers were still buried in my wife. Master then removed his soaked fingers and immediately brought them to slut's mouth and she eagerly cleaned them as he forced them deep into her mouth and throat.

Master made sure that both of us were wearing the gifted anklets and then removed a tube of lipstick from his pocket and coated slut's lips with the bright, slut red color. He handed the tube to his slut and ordered her to apply the same portion to my lips which she eagerly complied with. I asked but was immediately denied an ability to clean myself of Master's drying cum and he sternly ordered us out of the hotel room as he chuckled at my meager request.

Master led us to a parked limo outside and then he ordered me into the front passenger seat next to his driver, but not before requiring me to open the door for him and my wife to get comfortable in the back. The privacy window / partition was down and Master introduced us to his driver, Thomas and simply referenced us as his slave and his slut. Thomas smiled and even snickered at Master's derogatory introduction. I watched as my wife fidgeted at Master's follow on commentary...get up on your knees and pull that dress up over your ass, slut.

I watched in awe as Master slid his pants down and once again his enormous cock came into view and was already hardening. I was both envious and humiliated...I could not believe that Master recovered so quickly and it was evident he was about to put on a show for us. Master laughed and commented to Thomas...this is the gorgeous piece of ass I was telling you about and you don't have long to wait before you get to feel this delicious pussy wrapped around your cock Thomas.

Before I could fully understand Master's intent, I watched him lunge forward and with one deep stroke, he buried half his gigantic cock into my wife's tender pussy. His slut's head flung backwards at the rough penetration and she released a high pitched screech. Master then pulled her hair with one hand, wrapped his other around the front of her neck and buried the remaining half of his cock deep inside of her cunt as he held her firmly in this derogatory fasion. I watched as her back arched and body shivered. I glanced at Thomas and he was smiling as he watched in the rearview mirror.

Master spoke...I allowed slave up there to have a few drinks or I would have him drive and let you come back here now Thomas, but we will save that for after the reception. Master then became more vulgar...did you hear that slave...Thomas is going to fuck your sexy wife, my eager slut on the way home from the party while you drive us so no drinking for you this evening. The only drink you will be having is a continuation of what you had just minutes ago. I blushed at Master's comment, as he continued. Tell Thomas how much you enjoyed drinking down my cum slave and tell Thomas how much you enjoy wearing the last remnants of my jism on your face...in fact show Thomas your sissy cum coated face.

Thomas turned to me and flipped on the inside light revealing Master's dried cum and the bright red lipstick that Miss Jenny had healthily applied to my lips. While Master tormented me, he continued his long deep strokes in and out of my wife's pussy. As her pussy stretched to accommodate her Master, her moans of pain turned to pleasure and her ass pushed back to meet Master's thrust. Thomas fully turned around to watch (as we were still parked) my wife get used by Master's superior cock and both of us were surprised as my wife began to scream in an overwhelming orgasm.

My wife's body squirmed and tried to escape, but Master held her firmly as his thick cock caused her unbearable pleasure as she moaned and shook uncontrollably. Master laughed as this was transpiring much more quickly than even he expected and already her body lay limp in his strong arms. Master asked Thomas to depart and in combination, Master remotely raised the partition enough that we could not see, but could still hear the sounds of pleasure coming from the rear of the limo.

The drive was not long but with the traffic, it took approximately 30 minutes or so to reach our destination. During the trip, hedonistic sounds of gratification and satisfaction echoed throughout the limo and at times I thought my wife was being tortured as I had never heard her so loud. Thomas continuously chuckled and commented several times to me how excited he was to bury his black cock deep inside of my wife.

As we finally came to a stop, Thomas roughly took a handful of my hair and simultaneously unzipped his trousers. He crudely guided my face to his dark member and instinctively, my mouth opened and his salty thick cock entered my mouth. I immediately tasted precum and it was clear that Master's actions and the anticipation of being with my wife, Master's slut, had Thomas in a very excited state. Thomas roughly pushed me away from his cock head as Master remotely lowered the partition.

My heart raced with jealously as I rose, looked back saw the very large smile and gratifying look on my wife's face as Master continued his obscene attack on my wife's stretched cunt. Master looked up at me and ordered me to beg him to cum deeply in my wife...to beg him to coat her stretched insides with his superior semen. Without any further insistence, I begged and pleaded...please Master, please shower my wife's cunt with your powerful and superior cum...please shoot your ample sperm inside my wife and coat areas deep inside of her that have never been bathed before. I watched as their bodies shook together and it was clear that his slut was once again experiencing a powerful orgasm on his massive and exceptional cock.

Master rested his body on his slut's back, took a deep breath and then withdrew his immense shaft from her freshly fucked pussy. Even though my wife's cunt tunnel was stretched, Master's thick hard cock still popped as it left my wife's pussy and again my whole body ached as I watched and heard my wife whimper sadly as he left her body...she pushed her ass back hoping to feel Master reenter but to no avail. Master maneuvered himself towards the partition and ordered me to push my neck and face through the opening and as I did so, he rubbed his still dripping cock head on my face. He laughed while commenting...some fresh cum for my slave, and he squeezed the tip of his monster cock causing the last of his sticky cum to emerge on my forehead and cheeks.

Master then ordered me to open the door for him and his slut and I eagerly exited the passenger door and complied. I followed slowly behind them both as we entered the establishment where the cocktail reception was being held. I was horrified as I did so knowing how I looked not only walking behind my Master and my wife, his slut and his date for the evening, but physically how my outfit, my cum coated face and my painted lipstick would look to the other guests. This was just a foreshadowing of the humiliation and degradation I would succumb to this evening.

12