All Comments on 'The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 11'

by cuckcpl4play

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000over 7 years ago
Really hot story!

loving this series! don't get discouraged by negetive comments, if they dont like this story they dont have to read it, its on the 11th chapter by now they should know what to expect.

Hot story! i love your writing. can you please add a scene of cucky worshiping his slut wife's feet and sucking her toes as she gets fucked and humiliated? foot fetish in cuckold scenes is so hot for me.

thanks again for the amazing story!! i cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm riveted

I have been looking several times a day for the next chapter. I am totally joked in to the plight of the sissy cuckold slave.

Anyone reading this that would criticize your lifestyle is pushing their own agenda not critiqing your writing. You Owe it to everyone to continue your plight.

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Balance

I'm not naturally inclined toward humiliation and that seems to be the primary foundation here, so I'm not sure how much weight my thoughts will carry.

You included a nice bit when husband and wife looked st each other and she provided emotional support to him. That was critical. I wish there was more of that throughout the story. Also, more bits that reassure that the husband is getting enjoyment from what's happening. They're a loving couple. He enjoys humiliation. In the face of how well you push the kink, how well you describe the seemingly opposite, we need need to see those things as well. Please uderstand I'm not criticizing all the kink elements. Any story with an intense dichotomy needs both sides present or it becomes one of Oz's horses of a different color. Do all you want with and to them, but please don't forget to reinforce those two foundational elements.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous