The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master paused letting that sink in and then continued, "slave is a cum dump and his mouth will be used to consume all of the cum deposited this weekend, well anywhere other than slut's mouth and maybe even in those situations where she is allowed to snowball it back to her cuckold. Let me repeat myself once again, slut and slave are owned by me and will act in whatever manner I choose for them to do so."

Master once again paused wanting to make this crystal clear, he then decided that his words alone were not enough. Master spoke, "Let me give you an example, slut, get on your knees, bend over, lift your sarong, pull your bikini to the side and show them the tattoo that lies between my whore's owned cunt and asshole as well as the bruising that you received this morning for not being completely and eagerly compliant with my commands."

Like a robot, my wife immediately knelt on the limousine carpet, bent over facing away the three strangers, lifted her bikini cover, pulled her bikini to the side and showed her ownership tattoo hidden between her sexy pussy and asshole as well as the bruising she had received from Master earlier this morning.

Gilbert gasped and then sputtered, "Damn that is hot!"

Master then commented, "You will notice that slut is wearing bruises as she is still learning what is required of her, but I suspect that there will be no hesitation in her compliance this weekend."

Master looked at me and ordered for me to maneuver next to slut in similar fashion. Again without hesitation, I knelt next to my wife, pulled my linen pants down, pulled the matching pink swimsuit bottoms to the side revealing the ownership tattoo between my trivial balls and boy pussy. Gilbert again was first to react laughing heartily and then commenting, "I like sissy's matching pink bikini, tan lines, and bruising."

Without asking, Gilbert reached forward and roughly spanked my ass as hard as he could; I winced in pain and a moan escaped my mouth as his hand loudly and surprisingly hit my tender and already bruised cheek. He jammed his finger inside my boy cunt and finger fucked me several times before removing it. Immediately he ordered me to suck it clean as he pressed it to my mouth. My body was quivering and I was shocked at the abrupt abuse I was already being subjected to.

Master laughed heartily and knowing I did not have a choice, I eagerly opened my mouth and sucked Sir Gilbert's thick finger clean, tasting myself on his finger while doing so. The others laughed and Sir Jeremy then moved forward and asked Master's permission to engage with slut.

Immediately I heard slut whimper as Sir Jeremy swiftly shoved two fingers into her cunt and crudely began fucking her at a rapid pace. Sir Jeremy's assault continued and in relatively quick fashion, slut was moaning and grinding onto his fingers. Amazed at the quick transformation, I heard slut quietly beg as she aggressively pressed her wet cunt against his fingers and then more loudly she did so again, "Please fuck me with your fingers, please let me cum Sir she implored."

Sir Sam, not wanting to be left out suddenly changed the entire dynamic...he whispered to Sir Jeremy and then to Master and everyone settled back into their seats. As Sir Jeremy's fingers slipped from my wife, she let out a deep sigh and she pressed back fucking the air with her whorish and eager dripping cunt. This caused everyone to laugh as Sir Sam spoke. He communicated that slut could cum, but only if my little cock could please her in such a manner.

Immediately Sir Sam ordered me to put a rubber on and show the others how to fuck and please my wife. My wife exhaled in a very dissatisfied state knowing that my little cock and my lack of stamina could never result in an orgasm for her. Mixed emotions overcame me as I had not been inside of my wife for some time and though this excited me greatly, a strong feeling of shame overcame me.

The reality is that I knew I could not last long and having all of these strange men watch me attempt to please my wife caused me to feel intensely insecure and embarrassed.

"C'mon sissy," Sir Gilbert said as he ordered me to just slide the pink swimsuit bottoms to the side versus allowing me to remove them. He then handed me a condom with bold letters on the cover...VERY SMALL. Though emasculated, I knew it would fit as I had never found or worn a small size that did not.

I quickly placed the tiny rubber on my small boy clit and maneuvered behind my sexy wife. I pressed forward shoving my insignificant cock inside her wet pussy and with the rubber and her wetness, I could barely feel her cunt walls. Still, the feeling was intense.

Sir Gilbert jovially asked slut if she could feel me as I pumped my insignificant boy clit into her again and again. I immediately neared an orgasm with her quick and forceful answer, "No Sir," she said and then continued her verbal rant, "His little boy clit is too small to feel or pleasure me in anyway and candidly, the attempt is not only unsatisfying for me, but also I am sure disconcerting and shameful for my sissy cuckold hubby."

With that, I could not hold back as the overwhelming embarrassment and humiliation brought me over the edge and I came vigorously into the small rubber. The crew laughed as I continued pumping my sperm into the miniature condom and though in a state of deep submission and degradation, it felt amazing to be experiencing an orgasm in my beautiful wife.

Quickly that changed as my wife bucked me off with displeasure resulting in Master and the others laughing. Sir Gilbert then confidently spoke, "As far as I am concerned slave should not be allowed inside his wife again this weekend. In fact, once we land in Vegas, I think it would be appropriate to get him a blow up doll and the only time he is allowed to cum is fucking his doll while his wife is being pleasured by all of our long thick man cocks."

Master laughed at the creativity and this resulted in Sir Sam added additional thoughts, "I love that idea, but to further slave's humiliation, he should only be allowed to fuck his doll after he has eaten all of our deposited cum from his wife's stretched pussy."

The escalating banter was drawing me into a deeper state of submission and humiliation. Sir Jeremy then added his "two cents", "How about this," he said, "slave here can fuck his doll and cum only after fully consuming all of our cum loads (referring to Gilbert, Sam and himself) from his wife's used cunt, but also and only if he is cleaning, sucking, fluffing or preparing one of our cock's for another fuck session with his gorgeous wife. If none of us are interested in using slave's mouth, then he is not allowed to fuck his doll no matter how much cum he has gobbled up. If we do allow slave to service one or more of our cocks, slave must beg for permission to fuck his doll."

He continued, "If granted, slave will have only two minutes inside his doll and must pull out without an opportunity to cum if he lasts longer than that and he must fulfill all the previous steps in order to have an opportunity to cum once again."

Sir Gilbert then again chimed in, "This is fantastic and a few more considerations, the only other requirements should be that slave has to have his boy pussy plugged."

He paused, and then continued his thought, "slave should be stuffed by one of us or more likely a butt plug or dildo. Additionally, slave should always have lipstick applied when being allowed to worship our cocks, and he should be dressed in a slutty sissy outfit that amuses us all."

"Finally, just as slave is about to cum in his doll, he must ask permission to do so from the owner of the cock fucking slave's faggoty mouth at the time. If granted, slave can continue pumping his air filled doll with cum, but if not granted permission, slave must immediately pull out and experience a ruined orgasm on his doll's stomach."

The limousine erupted with laughter and Master seemed extremely pleased at the culmination of the dialogue. Everyone quickly agreed to the process I would endure if I wanted to cum this weekend and then Master further added to the derogatory treatment I was being subjected to; he loudly ordered me to remove the condom from my miniature boy clit and consume my own cum from it.

Without hesitation and knowing this was coming at some point, I complied obediently and immediately began slurping my own cum from the petite used condom. While I adhered to Master's orders and drank down my salty thick warm cum, I heard sounds of disgust from the gentlemen and specifically heard one comment, "What an eager cum loving slave he is, this is going to be one hell of a weekend."

Once pleased, Master then ordered me to put the used condom in my mouth and to suck the remaining droplets from the miniature rubber as the limousine neared his private plane. Master then continued, "Now that we have a plan for my slave, we just have to come up with some creative rules for my owned slut this weekend, given she is currently in such an excited and willing state of mind, maybe she can add some thoughts herself."

Master paused looking at my wife and his owned slut; he gave her a look requiring her to speak. Surprisingly without any additional encouragement she did so, "I am feeling incredibly turned on and my little dicked husband has clearly been unable to satisfy me. I would really like to feel one or more of your man cocks inside my eager wet pussy and mouth. I am a willing and zealous slut for Master and anyone he chooses. This weekend my Master has chosen the three of you for me to fulfill and I will do my very best to satisfy each of you again and again and again, as well as satiate all of your kinky desires."

The group was silent for a second as they seemed astounded by her willing whorish attitude. Before any of the enthusiastic men could comment, Master ordered slut to remove all of her clothing except her heels and communicated that each man would have a chance to placate her request during the plane trip to Las Vegas.

Master ordered slut out of the limousine first and each watched as she made her way up the steps of the private plane completely naked and exposed. I was shaking and felt my own little boy clit harden once again as I watched my beautiful wife make her way inside the plane; my mind raced at what was transpiring and what was in store for us both during our excursion to Las Vegas.

12