All Comments on 'The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 15'

by cuckcpl4play

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
blue5766blue5766over 7 years ago
Awful

This started as a very good and interesting idea but now this has become repetitive and frankly tedious. I will not be reading any more of this tale.

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
This should be in the Horror category

This story went off the rails as soon as you had the Master violate the contract and the couple accept the violation. SAFE WORDS!!!

Remember slut and slave have kids! This family had been destroyed! There is no love for her "husband" and he is nothing now to her!

Oh and what a loving caring Master they have.! More a monster then true master and two very depraved monstrous sub humans. Sorry even for erotic fantasy fiction this is the most disturbing horror story I read. Again I ask what happened go the contract and safe words? The maintaining mental health and heathy body? The not exposing them to strangers or outing their life style to outsider's? A walk around the pool ????? The monster Master's response " contracts, I don't need to follow no stinking contract's" . The couples response ......,(crickets)!

A little help here... Why did you deviate from such a good beginning?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Off The Rails Train Wreck With Multiple Cars of Sulfuric Acid

Come on, man. You started great and seem to have decided to see just how much you can dump on your own story. Your completely changed it from the set up with no acknowledgement within the story. It's so far into fantasy that it has become laughable, not erotic. The dialogue, holey cow, the dialogue... . Who gives such a robust soliloquy of stilted trash in the middle of a never ending gang bang? Well, these two, obviously. Per the genre, you keep pushing the idea they are a married couple to increase the whatever of it all. However, as is also typical, you don't provide enough support to maintain that premise. Most readers will simple become angry that all sense of them as a couple is lost, yet you still peddle it. They've both disavowed their spouse so give it up. I don't mean the sex with others, but the realization that the other is worthless.

If this story were a horse, a bullet in the brain would be a mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great read, thank you for sharing, hope it continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it.

Clearly a lot of people leaving messages on here don't understand or appreciate the dynamic of a D/S relationship. Absolutely mesmerized. The transitions of slut and slave were most enjoyable to follow. Thank you for sharing this series.

miguel75miguel75over 7 years ago

Your story is great. Really good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous