The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes cunt," he said, "You can cum on my masterful black cock once again," and she was thankful as she had no choice as her orgasm was already present.

My wife bucked wildly causing so many physical feelings to take place within her body. I continued eagerly lapping at her cunt and I felt it pulsating around Sir Jeremy's huge black cock. Immediately, I felt significant wetness powerfully emerging from her stuffed pussy and I knew she was actually squirting and trying as best she could to push Sir Jeremy off her sensitive cunt hole.

My wife was literally wailing as she experienced this powerful sexual experience. Sir Jeremy was not going to be bucked and held slut roughly as his own cock was throbbing and flooding her already soaked cunt tunnel.

His massive big black cock head was submerged inside of her, but I eagerly licked on his unburied shaft. I yearned to feel his cum traveling through his gigantic cock knowing that eventually it would be splashing the walls of my slutty wife's cunt. As I did this I felt like such a submissive sissy as I was doing so proactively without orders.

Before my mind could wander further, the sensation came to fruition as my tongue felt his powerful cum fluid traveling down his immense cock shaft. My wife was still screaming through her own magnificent orgasm and Sir Jeremy began drenching her stretched pussy with ample strands of his warm thick salty cum.

As expected, Sir Jeremy pulled his cock out and immediately stuffed it into my faggot mouth. I sucked and slurped quickly cleaning off his now more familiar tasting prick; his cum was mixed with my wife's creamy juices and I was horrified at how excited I was to be slurping down their mixed fluids.

With this humiliation came the programmed response, my boy clit ached as it tried to harden in its miniature cage while I licked, sucked, and slurped the creamy, salty fluid down my sissy throat. I was saddened as Sir Jeremy pulled his slab of black meat from my mouth, but eagerly knew I was going to get more of his delicious cum quickly.

Strangely, it was not meant to be as Sir Gilbert immediately stuffed my cum-filled wife with his huge black monster and began pumping furiously at her stretched cum coated tunnel. His assault was similar to that of Sir Jeremy's and I watched inches away as his big black cock pummeled her tender pussy.

Still, I was amazed as her slutty body responded to his rough fucking and stunningly, she was begging for yet another orgasm. Sir Gilbert commented, "Sure you naughty slut, cum on my masterful prick," as he continued pounding away at her bruised cunt tunnel.

Similarly, his body tensed as my wife's body wriggled and they shared orgasms, moaning and groaning loudly while doing so. My wife was nearly screaming and it was evident she was yelling again and again, "Oh fuck, this is just incredible."

Sir Gilbert whispered to slut as he removed his cock and gagged my mouth and throat with his deliciously coated member. Again, I slurped, sucked and licked his massive shaft clean of their mixed juices and when his huge cock left my mouth, I was gazing at my wife's fingers clenching her pussy closed.

Seconds later, Sir Sam buried his cock deep inside her and was ferociously hammering away at her sore pussy. It was surprising given how large his cock was, but still there was cum fluid seeping around the tight fit and I licked and slurped at the delicious contents emptying from her abused cunt. It was clear that stamina was not the task at hand as Sir Sam was also callous and quick in his assault.

Within minutes, his body was tensing and I licked his shaft selfishly hoping to feel his cum traveling into my wife's slutty body. Again, I felt embarrassed and degraded as I eagerly searched and longed for this feeling and then is was present. The underside of his massive shaft was pulsating again and again and I was sharing this experience of him showering my wife's already drenched cunt with his creamy seed.

Sir Sam was much quicker with his process as he just wiped his massive member along my face and did not even proceed to shove it into my eagerly awaiting throat. Humiliation engulfed me as I was saddened not to suck the last droplets of cum from his throbbing cock head and certainly missed their mixed juices.

Almost as quickly as he exited Miss Jenny, Sir Thomas had filled her with his throbbing prick. In exactly the same fashion, he penetrated and then callously pounded away at her tender cunt. I wondered if my wife was even enjoying this as her body was not reacting in the same fashion as it was previously.

Sweat was dripping from her thighs and then to my shock, I watched her leg muscles flex and heard her moan. I was unsure if this was in pain or pleasure as it was not easily detectable, but this resulted in Sir Thomas becoming even more excited.

He tugged at the rope as he rapidly clobbered away at her massively stretched cunt. I was continuously licking excretions as they escaped her reddened pussy. In stunning fashion, I heard my wife beg once again and I was in shock as her tender battered body was still experiencing pleasure.

Sir Thomas was pleased and quickly responded, "You are a dirty cock whore whose primary purpose is to be a cum dump for superior males, sure slut, you can cum on my precious cock as I fill you with my creamy sperm."

Sir Thomas grunted and groaned as his long powerful strokes filled her deeply. I felt his body tighten and in unison I heard both my wife and Sir Thomas moaning and groaning in pleasure.

Too much fluid was leaking for me to spend anytime elsewhere so I strategically licked and slurped along my wife's pussy lips as they unfolded and leaked along Sir Thomas' massive prick. My mind wandered as I thought about a dam ready to burst. I knew the volume of cum that each of these men could disperse and I knew how full my wife's pussy must be with their mixed jism.

Master then spoke a few words, "slave, don't you miss a drop or you will be punished."

Immediately Sir Thomas pulled his cock from my wife; almost simultaneously, my mouth pressed to her bruised opening and I felt her worn out body sink. Her pussy molded to my lips and a flood of cum emptied into my mouth and throat. I gulped and gulped and gulped for several minutes doing nothing but consuming the warm, thick, salty cum flowing from her well fucked pussy.

Finally, the steady stream of warm jism subsided and I was able to lick, taste and enjoy her swollen creamy cum coated pussy. If I was full before I was now literally stuffed full of sticky jism. The amount of cum from the four superior men seemed almost equivalent to the aggregate cum I licked from my wife's face just an hour ago.

As I thought how foul it was to have my belly full of cum, I felt my wife's body tense and I heard her cry out as I continued lapping sticky warm cum from her stretched and still dripping pussy. She groaned louder and I opened my eyes to see the massive white shaft buried inside my wife's ass.

The undisclosed male had removed the anal hook and was stuffing my wife full with his immense shaft. I guessed that it was Master's and it was quickly confirmed as he spoke sternly, "My dear slut, you have had too much fun experiencing multiple orgasms on my friends' large cocks. Your whorish mouth and pussy have enjoyed too much cock and I am unsure if your loose pussy will ever be normal again."

He continued, "The only hole that is not completely ruined at this stage is your asshole and the reason it is now filled with your Master's cock. You can cum as many times as you want on my cock as long as you beg and tell me what a dirty, naughty, slutty, cunt whore you are."

My wife's ass must have been still stretched from the earlier fucking as not only did she immediately begin to beg but she arched her ass back towards Master and took the last few inches of his mammoth cock deep into her bowels.

This was the first time I genuinely started to think of my wife as a dirty whore. All previous aspects of her behavior had been ordered and her ass was basically off limits before Master's ownership, but here she was thrusting her tight asshole back into him as if it was the last cock her body would ever feel.

As she bucked against Master's motionless body, she begged, "Please Master may I cum all over your delicious huge cock. You are my Master and I have deep and growing feelings for you and your massive and perfect prick. It fits my body seamlessly and was meant not only for my asshole but all of my eager cock hungry holes. It is true that I am a dirty cunt whore. You have transformed me into a cock slut and I now crave being filled, stretched, and stuffed with large cocks."

My wife's words stung as she continued, "Your friends' cocks are amazing and they have brought me to incredible sensations and orgasms never before imagined. They have even made my slutty cunt squirt but none of them I long for, dream of and desire like your amazing and flawless cock Master. If I can't have your delicious and magnificent cock, I will certainly welcome others. I can't lie about what a cock hungry whore I have become and how my pussy, mouth and ass have also transformed into hungry yearning holes for massive cocks. I never could have imagined how pleasurable being used and abused could be and while I don't have it reconciled in my own mind yet, I feel exhilarated by the abuse, degradation, debasement and humiliation you have forced and now allow me to endure."

I was amazed and shocked as her words continued to torment me, "I adore my cum-loving husband but I know now what I have been missing in life. My mind and body were truly created to serve and I have found the perfect Master to help these feelings evolve. I am thankful for all that you are and the expansion of my mind and body you have trained. I have deep feelings for you Master and while you are buried deep in my slutty ass, I beg that you allow me to show you how much I adore and worship you by cumming on your perfect, massive, masterful cock."

At that very moment Master thrust forward aggressively and I felt my wife's body tense. While she had been fucking herself on his cock, this was his initial thrust and already she was shivering with a powerful orgasm.

My mind was racing with unfamiliar thought and immense jealousy; my wife and Master's owned slut had such strong feelings for Master and I questioned if she truly loved me. Just then and for whatever reason, my slutty wife was experiencing the tail end of her orgasm and gripped my caged cock.

Without warning, my little boy clit began to pulsate and cum oozed out of my caged miniature cock. I was mesmerized at how the confusing events and words that were just spoken could have me in such an erotic state, but I closed my eyes and enjoyed my humiliating orgasm as I continued to feel Master pummeling my wife's tender asshole inches from my face.

My wife later told me that she was completely exhausted and as such, was completely honest and transparent in her diatribe. As her orgasm was subsiding, her thoughts came back to me, she thought my feelings may be hurt and wanted to comfort me by giving my caged clit a squeeze.

She was pleased that her sincerity had me in such an aroused state and was excited to see my little clitty experience a humiliating orgasm as a result. She further stated that she knew already but at that moment she became even more certain that not only was she built to be an owned slut, but that she had a compartment in her mind and body that desired strongly to inflict pain, embarrassment and humiliation on me as her sissy partner.

And at that moment with her mind racing in a million directions but all truthful thoughts, she knew that I was built to be an owned slave, a submissive cuckold husband and together our lives had transpired into perfect alignment as an owned slut and slave couple.

12