All Comments on 'The Sexy Little Sister is Addicted'

by FamilyIssues

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Category Suggestion

Wouldn't this work better in the Humor and Satire category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Zero

Only can give a 1, because Lit lacks a 0/5 score.

Please, just stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this story

is one of the mot idiotic, poorly written things I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why bother?

this story had a tiny sliver of hope when you intoduced conflict with the saleslady. you of course found a way to disregard the only draw in and ruin your only attempt at astory. please save yourself the trouble and don't bother posting these terrible wastes of time. worst story I have ever read on or off literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

I liked it, but I think you were too repetitive about how hot she was. I think we got it. She's gorgeous. I also agree that some development with the sales clerk would have been intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hot story but the scrawny dyke sales clerk was a turn off, just ugh! at least Sam has a big dick but that bitch wasnt even curvy, gross. And if he wanted her to stay in the apartment why bother with the new outfits?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFamilyIssues@FamilyIssues
I like to write about different fantasies regarding my family and some fantasies regarding specific situations and scenarios. Some stories of mine are based on events that I wished could've ended differently, others are based on actual experiences. Now, I've always wanted to h...