All Comments on 'The Shard's Favor Ch. 001'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Question

When is the fourth chapter of the escape room series coming out?

joshmosejoshmoseabout 6 years ago
cool

Very interesting premise. I like the way you kept bouncing up against the unknown in the story. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gripping!

Grabbed me from the first sentence & never let go. Unfortunately much too short.

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "This was great!" "cool" and "Gripping!"

Thank you so much!

I'm going to be completely honest. I haven't checked this site since this story went live cause I was worried that the novelty of the premise wouldn't resonate with you guys.

I'm so so happy that you took the time to tell me you enjoyed it. Truly.

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "Question"

Hey! I'm glad you've liked the Escape Room so far! I gave the 4th chapter to my Patreon patrons a bit ago and wanted them to have the opportunity to enjoy it first before anyone else got to see it.

I'm submitting "Room 4 - Hannah" to Literotica today, which means it will likely show up sometime over this weekend. If you don't want to wait, then it's available on my patreon —https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren — or you can send me an email and I'll personally send you over a PDF.

Thank you so much for following the series and for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was great!

Good writing, keep it going!

AardKravAardKravabout 6 years ago
Mmhmm finger licking good

This one is great! This feels like the beginning of what could be the framework for a much longer story or even (hopefully?) a universe. I really hope this goes much further than your other stories.

Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FANTASTIC

FANTASTIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
thats a story that coudl if writen well lead a to 100's of chapters.

Hi

dependign on you this coudl be 100's of chapters long. it feel lieka proer book's first proloage chapter. but that dependso n wher you want ot take it.

great read no matter hwat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep Going

Both make and female characters feel real, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More of this

Si...more of this ine

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How much longer do I have to wait!!!

There_itisThere_itisover 5 years ago
Royalroad

Hi, I would love to read the rest. I couldn't find the story on royalroad. Will you post more of it here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
JC? You there?? ;)

Awesomely delicious story!

Hey, it's been over a year since you posted this, you said part two would only be a few DAYS!! Hehe. Fortunately I just found you, so I haven't been waiting long, lol. I was really hoping it was one of those stories where the author puts a chapter number on it but it is actually a complete story, lol.

Appreciate you sharing your stories though, off to read another! :)

C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
Great Story

Like the way it went but esp. the way he was lead to the conclusion he wanted everyone to know his name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful start

But what ever happened next? I don’t see any other chapters. Was the story never completed or was it removed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was great.

It made my day. Thanks for spending your time and energy making up stories to entertain those of us who wish we were half as talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
empty promises

Where is Chapter 2! You PROMISED. Had I known you'd renig, I'd have given you 2 stars for the incomplete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please, please, please finish this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like it. But it needs to be finished 😪

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it!

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Appeared to be a great start to an interesting series but sadly seems just a forgotten fragment of a story, too bad. Otherwise a well thought out and written chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...