All Comments on 'The Sharpest Lives Ch. 03'

by Kimikimidoll

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And she did - bite harder

The human jaw produces a lot of pressure. She bit part of his lip completely off. Now he was bleeding - profusely. He needed a Doctor. He dialed 911. And he got an ambulance and the police. She filed charges and got her freedom and his money. End of story.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 8 years ago

Have been puzzling about it since chapter 2, but maybe now I figured out a few of the reasons why I'm able to identify with your sadist. Usually it is necessary (for me at least) to swop the sexes in the story, or to first peel away the text-book he-man patriarch, or both, to get to see the true sadist and the dominant beneath. But it's never been possible for me to cuddle up and sorta identify with any of them.

Liam's character seems to give misogyny or distinguishable sexism a miss - so you took one of the difficult routes - can't remember seeing anybody else on it so far. He's such a pure sadist, I'm almost in love, except that I knew somebody exactly like him and couldn't stand the man (don't much get along with male sadists), so that's just a fantasy.

Okay, he plays so hard and so intensely, it becomes petty, but the small, nit-picking things can sometimes be the biggest obstacle between making something become 'tangible' or at least special. To me he is one of the most realistically developed dominant characters on here and extremely hard-core. The way he approaches Kim is very male sadist and he's really lovely. Even his bitchy-ness makes him come across as snide, which is hard to pull, as so many men try, but just end up looking like...well...bitches.

You have him so perfect, the bastard is almost standing in front of me. I would have killed him, of course, the arrogant narcissist, who in real life might have maybe developed a little problem by accident, called wife-beating. But he's perfect for a true masochist. Kim has my blessing.

KatPowerKatPowerabout 8 years ago
pacing

I really appreciate the gradual pacing of the series. It allows the characters to slowly build and exacts a puncturing deliverance when they finally choose to move forward. The only criticism I have is for the dialogue tag vagueness in the 1st chapter which was messy; took me a while to figure out who was who. Each chapter gets better and reads more smoothly. I can also relate to the weird relationship dynamic as I'm actually in one.

KinkenglishKinkenglishabout 8 years ago
Nice pace

I like the build up. The way her character shows through X

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous