The Sharpest Lives Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever heard of security? Getting hacked? Tracing?" I snapped. "Even if your slut brain loved the idea of it getting leaked, no way am I uploading it from my mobile or computer. Plus the file was too big."

"I love it when you're nasty," she giggled. "You're like a mini- Liam-"

"You know what? It wasn't as big as your cunt though, I suppose I can go and try fitting it in a mail," I said, backing away.

"Oh no no no no," she said, hurriedly. "I'm glad you came. Come upstairs, you can load it onto my laptop."

She climbed up the spiral stairs, and I followed behind. Her shorts were so low cut, it almost exposed the mounds of her ass, as she took each step.

At the landing, she paused, looking at her door for a second, then flung it open with a bang.

"Gawd, Rach, tear the door down next time, why don't you," said Sam angrily.

Sam and Samantha were on the bed, naked, and Samantha was riding his cock so violently it looked like she was having a seizure. Samantha's teeth were gritted, her eyes wild, growling as she literally bounced up and down the whole length of Sam's brown cock.

"Ah baby, you're doing great," encouraged Sam, as he grabbed one of her dark, pert tits. "Ignore Ms. Cockblocker."

She just growled louder, as though not managing to find the release she was looking for.

"Don't climax without me!" cried Rachel, as she jumped forward. On her knees, she stood behind Samantha, and moved Sam's hands away from her breasts. He groaned in protest, and Rachel wrapped an arm around Samantha's breasts, fondling and squeezing them. Samantha slowed down, her back arching into a curve against Rachel's body.

Sam's annoyed moan turned into a pleasurable one as she slowed down her strokes on his member.

"Ohh, Rachel, I can feel your nipples against my back, it's so... Rub those babies harder against me please," whispered Samantha.

"My pleasure, sweets," smiled Rachel, as she continued pulling on Samantha's nipples.

Samantha cried out with every pull, and so did Sam.

"Damn woman, you know how to love a girl right," said Sam. "Sam's pussy gets tight as fuck when you touch her, I feel her literally milking my cock, ugh.."

"Not yet, baby," cooed Rachel. One of her hands went down to part Samantha's folds, and I swore could smell their juices, even from a few feet away.

My own cunt was wet already; I sat down on the nearby sofa, and spread my legs open, my hand underneath my skirt, slowly stroking my growing clit through the fabric of my panties.

Rachel took a quick look at me and smiled. Her fingers strummed Samantha's clit, and Samantha shrieked with ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes! Fuck me Sam, fuck my pussy harder while she milks my clit! Oh yes!"

Sam grunted, and started pumping faster into her pussy while Rachel held her against her body.

"You sick fucks, you like this don't you?" asked Rachel, breathless. "There's something so incredible about watching a twin brother fuck his sister... It's like the best of all worlds- you fuck yourself, your family and your lover in one go!"

"Yeah," breathed Sam, his eyes shut tight. "I fucking love you Samantha, you're the best sister on earth..."

"Oh Sam, I want your cum in me all the time," cried Samantha. "Shoot it into my pussy, please..."

"You know what I really want," said Rachel. "I want you to have quadruplets. Or two sets of twins, a boy and a girl pair."

Now both Sam and Samantha were making loud, animalistic noises, as though agreeing with Rachel.

"Then when they grow up, they can fuck each other! They can be gay and lesbian and straight, it'll be like loving themselves... One big happy fucking family," finished Rachel, laughing.

"And you can be their whore aunt, and they'll gangbang you anytime they want," I said, loudly, so they could hear.

"Ohhh, that- would- be- amazing," groaned Rachel, her eyes closing at the thought.

"Ugh, I'd love that so bad..." replied Sam.

"Then cum in me baby, I'm gonna explode now," said Samantha, breathlessly.

In a moment, the two of them yelled, Samantha falling onto Sam, who lay exhausted on the bed, with Rachel's hand between their bodies and her breasts still trailing teasingly over Samantha's back.

They lay in that heap for some time, until Sam moved a leg, trying to swipe Rachel away.

"Get off, your boobs are crushing Samantha," he said wearily. Samantha giggled, and rolled off to a side, and I could see the white trail of cum against her beautiful brown body, leaking out of her pussy...

I murmured in pleasure as I felt my core grow hotter, my panties slick with juice.

"Kimi-doll, would you like to join us?" asked Rachel, as she removed her top, setting her double D's free. She weighed them in her hands, turning and pouting at me.

"Not tonight," I said, still fondling my wet pussy. I inserted a finger in, and moaned as I spasmed.

"It's okay, we'll still put on a little show for you, love," said Samantha, raising her leg slightly to finger herself.

"Yeah, time to repay the slutty aunt anyways," agreed Sam.

He moved to stand at the edge of the bed, then grabbed Rachel's waist, and turning her around. She got on her hands and knees, holding her pale ass up high. He slapped her enormous ass, and it jiggled from the impact. He laughed, and hitched the shorts down.

There was a large butt plug in Rachel's ass, and Sam fondled it in and out experimentally.

"Oh wow," I said, looking at it. "She was carrying that all this time? I'm amazed her butt didn't vacuum it up."

"I know right?" said Sam maliciously. "Rachel, next time I'll just fuck your asshole without prepping, it's a hungry black hole anyways."

Rachel's laughs were interrupted by moans as he slowly twisted it out.

Samantha elbowed her way across the bed with a pillow, to lie under Rachel's pussy.

"Oh, Rachel, you're so wet.. Your cum might just land on my face without even trying," chided Samantha.

A loud, vulgar pop ensued, as Sam suddenly and forcibly removed the rest of the butt plug. It must have been around the size of my fist and at least 6 inches in length.

Rachel screeched, and I suddenly understood why Liam called her a banshee.

"Fuck that's so good! Argh!" she yelled.

"Fill me Sam! Quick, quick!"

Samantha grabbed Rachel's waist from below, pulling herself up to lick Rachel's cunt.

"Ah fuck you Sam," whispered Rachel.

"Which one?" asked Sam, laughing, giving her ass another slap.

"Both of you, ugh.. Fuckers..." mumbled Rachel as she sank down to lick Samantha's pussy. Sam didn't hesitate any longer; he rammed in his cock to the hilt, and all three of them buckled with the sensation.

"You must've been doing this for sometime," I said, as I felt myself climbing into an orgasm.

"Yep, that's why we sync so well," said Sam happily, pulling out his cock to ram it in again.

I watched their beautiful bodies, now glistening here and there with sweat, as they moved, fucking and licking and moving like clockwork. They each moaned now and then, giving each other space or time to do their thing, their hands and lips and cock to do whatever they wanted. Rachel's breasts rubbed against Samantha's slim stomach, while her pointed ones skimmed Rachel's stomach like a pencils across a drawing board.

We were all just animals in heat, I thought.

Finally I felt the faint fireworks start in my brain, and my moans joined their chorus.

Through black and white haze I saw Sam suddenly stand still, groaning. He pulled out, his cum trailing out Rachel's ass, dripping down into the crack of her ass and into her pussy. He gave a few more rubs along his cock, and it sprayed out more seed, now falling down onto Samantha's face, which looked wet, already covered in Rachel's cum.

Rachel's head was still buried in Samantha's pussy, and a moment later she slid off, to lie sideways beside her, her face glistening as well.

"Oh fuck I love you guys," she replied hoarsely. "Can I marry you both? How about we be buried together, at least."

Samantha laughed out loud.

"Ugh, you break the boundaries of crazy everyday," said Sam, but he was smiling.

What are you getting out of this? asked his voice.

I'm getting pleasure that you never gave me, I replied.

They were in love. Maybe different kinds of love, maybe different levels, but they were making each other happy. They were in love... and we were not.

In my mind's eye I could see him smirk, giving me his usual condescending look.Stupid little rabbit.

My stomach twisted in anger, in pain... in misery.

Next week I was there again, and this time, Vivi greeted me at the door.

"Rach said you might show up," she said, smiling, as she let me in. "So she got me to coax you into it."

"I'm sorry, Vivi, I'll just watch. It's really not my thing..." I said uneasily.

"Don't worry, we'll just do our thing and when you feel like it, come and join us. Or don't, you having fun is all that matters."

"You guys are odd," I said, not unkindly.

"Birds of the same feather," she replied, as we ascended the staircase again.

I stayed over, talking late into the night with Vivi while Rachel snored loudly between us. Vivi had known Liam almost as long as Tom, but since their families knew each other, Vivi knew about his background in much more detail.

Liam's 'family' consisted of his extended relatives- namely his cousins and uncles. They all ran a huge, family conglomerate together, with each brother looking after a specific part of the company. Like any business, it had its ups and downs- especially for Liam's own family, life was difficult while he was growing up. His father was a proud man, and he didn't like asking for help, so he did whatever he could to cut his expenses.

"That house they have now? They lost it right after Liam was born," explained Vivi. "That's why there's such an age gap between Liam and Alex. They honestly thought they'd never get it back, and they were in such a bad condition... The rest of their folks pitied them."

"So... How did they get it all back?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, it was some long complicated thing. I just know it happened recently, just before his little sister was born."

"So they're okay now?"

"I guess? You can't really tell with him, he likes his secrets."

I looked up at the ceiling, thinking.

"He was miserable about not getting into the military..." I said, thinking out loud.

"Yeah, it was bad. Especially bad, since his father always told him he'd never make it."

For a second I was going to contradict her, but I decided to stay silent.

"But he bounced back from it so quick," she continued, as I predicted. "Now he's really putting himself to work for all this, I'm a little surprised..."

"He's being the obedient son, I guess," I said carefully, trying not to break her flow.

"Hmm yeah, he's changed a lot. He and his dad fought a lot when he was a teen. Good God, he was an antisocial little bitch-" she laughed, "but no one could catch him! He had 'that' way with people, you know? But his father never spared him. Like he knew his son needed discipline. But I think maybe that was the wrong way to go about it, I mean, we were all stupid as kids, but it's like his dad never spared him for being a child. And Liam didn't give a flying fuck about him from his side," she laughed. "But since that fire he's calmed down a lot, like he suddenly realized what's important."

She suddenly shuddered audibly.

"Once- we were just 14 or something- we- my family- were invited over for a couple of weeks at their cabin during the spring vacation. Liam's father and Mr. Jay used to feed the animals around the woods- birds, wild cats, squirrels, rabbits- there were so many little rabbits! Well, he actually made Liam do it, and Liam hated the job. Liam used to complain that the animals should just die if they can't take care of themselves. Then one day- as some stupid punishment or something- Liam had to feed the animals by himself for a month. But by the end of the week, the animals stopped turning up at the usual feeding spots. So Liam didn't have to do the job anymore."

She turned over to me, and her bottle green eyes stared into mine. "You know what happened?" she said, grimly.

My throat suddenly turned dry. "What?" I asked.

"He showed me. The day before I left, he told me. He caught the animals - because they were so tame by then, you know? Then he killed them."

I shifted to sit up, but in the dark, Vivi hadn't noticed the sudden change in my demeanor.

"He'd put the dead body in the place of the food, and none of the animals would come there again. He did this a couple of times, until the animals came no more."

She continued, "On the last day, he showed me the rabbit skins. He'd throw the bodies in the lake, but he thought it was a waste to throw away the fur. I remember him showing me a white one with little brown spots all over... He said he couldn't wash the blood off..."

My head was spinning-

"I couldn't believe him - how can anyone do that? He said he was bored of feeding them, that's why. But I know he did it as a revenge against his dad, I know it... When we were older I asked him again if it was true - then he denied it outright- said how could he'd have known how to skin a- Kim, are you okay?"

While trying to get out of bed, I had fallen to the ground.

My head was spinning, spinning-

Where were you planning to go?his voice asked snidely.All you can do is come running back to me..

"Away from you," I whispered. "I'll run... Away..."

My vision started darkening.

I felt myself be pulled up by my arms to a sitting position, and suddenly Rachel was in front of me, holding up my chin.

"Kim, are you alright? Can you hear me?" she asked loudly.

"I feel sick," I mumbled, trying to hold the waves of nausea in.

"Okay, don't worry, do you think you can make it to the bathroom?" she asked.

"Mm-" I pursed my lips, and I leaned on them, as they lead me to the bathroom.

I threw up- mostly water, because I didn't have much to eat that day, but I just couldn't stop retching. It felt as though my insides were planning to come out.

"Kim, you need to take a deep breath," said Rachel, still calmly, but I could feel her hands shaking as she held back my hair and shoulder. "Just move away, breathe, maybe you'll feel better..."

I sank down on the floor, my chest heaving, as the darkness faded away. Vivi came in with a towel, and she started wiping my face and neck.

"Better now?" she asked, worried.

"Much.. better," I managed to say. "Thanks."

"You'll feel better once you get into bed, okay?" said Rachel, helping me to my feet again. I nodded, and stumbled back into the bed again.

I felt them tuck the covers around me, and then step away, talking in whispers.

What have you done...

What have I done...

The next day I woke up feeling much better. I spied a bathrobe on the sofa, and decided Rachel wouldn't mind if I used her things for a while.

After washing up, I walked out if of the bedroom, and leaned against the balustrade to look down into the living room.

Vivi, Rachel and Benjy were sitting around, smoking and eating breakfast.

Ugh, that's disgusting, I thought. How do they even do that...

I suddenly overheard them saying my name, so I listened closely.

"So I just started to tell her about that story Liam told us once when we were kids-" started Vivi.

"Not the rabbit one," groaned Benjy, slapping his forehead.

"Rabbit one?" asked Rachel curiously "What-"

"I'll tell you later, it's a stupid story Liam made up as a kid, and this idiot believed it," interjected Benjy.

"It's real! You saw it too! You saw the traps and the skins and everything!" said Vivi, scandalized.

"Do you think 14 year old boys know how to catch rabbits?" asked Benjy, flustered. "Mr. Jay used to trap rabbits, you know that, maybe he skinned them too- Liam just made up the rest of that shit, you know how he was as a kid."

"Yeah, and when I was thinking about it, things were odd!" exclaimed Vivi. " I think you're being blind to this- he's your brother and friend- and that's how I see him as well, but seriously something is wrong!"

"Nothing is wrong," said Benjy, exasperated. "Now you shouldn't have said that story to Kim, she's a sensitive kid, you should've seen her about that kitten-"

"Now how was I supposed to know that?" asked Vivi incredulously, standing up.

"Look, Vivi, Benjy - shut up," snapped Rachel suddenly, twisting down the butt of her cigarette into the ashtray. "Point is, she got sick, and we have to make sure it isn't from us."

"It isn't from us, she just had water and whatever we ordered out that day," said Vivi.

"Then? Liam hears about this-" started Benjy.

"Liam won't, we'll make her understand, don't worry," reassured Rachel. "It won't be your ass that gets whipped anyways, it will be mine."

"Bet you'd like that," said Vivi snidely.

Rachel giggled, but from the position I was standing I saw her glance at Benjy, who now seemed engrossed with his breakfast.

Wow. That sucks, I thought, feeling sorry for Rachel, again. But it's time I stopped spying...

"Good morning," I called out, my voice cracking oddly.

They turned around to look at me. "Oh, Kimi-doll! Are you feeling better?" asked Rachel in her singsong voice, once she saw me.

I suddenly lost all the sympathy I had for her. Why did she talk that way to me? I resisted the urge to snap back. She did help me after all...

Or she slipped something in your food, and that's why you fell violently ill!

"I'm better, thanks," I replied, walking down the stairs.

I turned to the kitchen, to find something to eat. Both Vivi and Rachel got up, coming towards me.

"What to you want to have? We cooked up a huge breakfast," said Rachel.

"Or I'll make something now," offered Vivi.

"Thanks guys, but I think I can only manage OJ right now," I replied. They exchanged glances, and I said firmly, "I am fine. And I won't say anything to Liam. About anything. So don't worry," I added.

"See, she's a smart girl," said Vivi, looking at Benjy.

He turned around from the sofa to face me. "Kim, I know I'll sound rude if I tell you not to come over anymore, but you get it, right?" said Benjy, wearily.

"I won't," I replied, pouring my orange juice. "But you have to tell me where Liam keeps disappearing first. Then I promise never to show up here again."

"It's just work, Kim, he's just in and out of the city," he replied. "He doesn't run away on purpose."

"Of course he doesn't, that's your speciality," I heard Rachel mumble angrily behind me.

I smiled slightly at her remark, but pressed on. "No, Benjy, I mean, is it so much for him to say, 'I'm at this place now?' Or 'I'll be back next week?' I left him so many messages, I feel like I've been had- I- I feel like a fool." I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat, as I said those words out loud. "Even after he comes back- I'm the last to know- I don't deserve to be just used whenever he feels like it!"

"Kim, don't take that the wrong way- he's just an ass sometimes," vouched Benjy.

"No, Benjy, I agree with her," said Rachel sharply. "If he wants to her to listen, he should listen to her as well. He wants her kept away, tell him to come and do it himself. Until then Kim can come and play whenever she wants."

Benjamin suddenly narrowed his eyes, and shot me an icy look; for the first time I could clearly see the resemblance between him and Liam. Slightly frightened, I backed away from his line of vision and noticed that it was actually directed at Rachel, who returned it back with an equally passive expression.

"Fine!" yelled Benjy, after a while, and then controlled himself. "Fine. On your heads be it then."

Vivi started to laugh, and Benjy snapped, "This includes you too, Vi."