The Sharpest Lives Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, I didn't. Willingly causing pain on an already defenseless person- something about it didn't feel right.

But then, said my brain, you're not being just, letting Justin walk away with a lighter punishment.

But then, you were also ready to bash his head open with a lamp!

I looked at Liam, and at the whip in my hand.

If I didn't, he would, and he probably won't stop until he drew blood.

I raised the whip, and let it fall on Justin. He screamed, and Liam laughed.

"You didn't warn him, that's why it hurt more," said Liam, his eyes shining, smiling maliciously. "Good job, little rabbit... Didn't expect that from you..."

I raised it one more time, but half heartedly. Liam must have seen my hesitation, because he grabbed my wrist. A flash of anger passed over his face as I stared back.

"You don't want to?" he asked.

"...no. I can't." I said quietly.

He slid his hand over mine, taking the whip into his hands. He bent over, wrapping the whip around Justin's neck, pulling him up.

"I guess there's a reason why they call them the better half, right?" said Liam to Justin, pulling the cord tight. Justin turned red. spluttering, and Liam loosened his pull.

"My little rabbit doesn't want to see you die," he continued. "So I suggest you suck my dick instead. Aren't we merciful?"

Justin nodded quickly, as though afraid we would change our minds.

Liam loosened his cock again from his pants, it slapped against Justin's face. Justin quickly caught it into his mouth, and started bobbing in and out like a pro. As he sucked Liam's length, Liam gently tensed the cord of the whip against his neck, as if teasing to strangle him.

I watched from the side as they went on, Liam gradually building up the speed as he rocked the ropes back and forth, tighter and looser.

Finally Liam pulled back, spilling cum all over his face.

"Don't you look good now," joked Liam wickedly. "Let's take a pic of that, so we can show everyone," he said, as he pulled out his phone.

There was a knock at the door. I looked at Liam, and he nodded, so I opened the door. "Are you done-" it was Rachel, and she stopped when she saw me. "Kim? I thought he might have sent you home... Are you alright?" she asked.

For once I was glad she was interrupting me. "I want to go," I said, in a small voice. "This is too much..."

Rachel looked at me. "It is, isn't it?" she replied sadly.

I heard Liam walk up to us. "You can throw out the garbage now," he said to her, pointing a thumb behind his back. He lightly placed one hand over my back, and led me past her.

"Let's go downstairs," he suggested.

As we descended down the steps, I felt dizzy again. My legs wobbled, and I almost lost my footing. Realizing this, Liam grabbed my arm, steadying me.

"What's wrong?" he asked, pushing me to a sofa.

"I've been... sick lately."

"You're out every night. With these people. Of course you'd be sick."

I spied my bag lying nearby, on the floor. I bent, sliding my hand, then my leg to pull it closer to me.

"Are you listening to me? God, you really act like a child sometimes," declared Liam, falling back into the sofa in frustration.

I stayed quiet, checking the contents of my bag.

"This is what happens when you don't obey me. You know I'd get angry if I saw you here, and yet you are here," he accused, pointing at me. I glanced up; I didn't know what to reply.

"Why were you here?" he lashed out. I stayed quiet. Maybe letting him unleash the rest of his tirade would somehow make him calmer.

"Do you know these people? Do you know now WHY I don't hang out with these people any more? Even if you were here, why didn't you bring someone along? What were you doing so late anyways? And that guy, Matt, who was that guy? Why didn't you ask Rachel for help if you were feeling sick? If you were feeling sick- why the fuck did you come here in the first place?" he finished, punching the sofa seat in anger. The cushions between us bounced off the sofa from the impact.

"Done?" I asked, quietly.

He seemed to rear up, even angrier, and I knew there was no backing away now. I held on to my nerves and my seat, hoping I could withstand this.

I have to, I thought.

"I wish you were some immortal creature," he whispered as he slowly descended on me, "then I could kill you a million times, because one time definitely isn't enough to satisfy me!"

He grabbed my wrists, twisting them painfully in one hand, while holding my face with his other. He stared into my eyes intimidatingly.

"Oh there's more to this, isn't there... How dare you hide something from me..."

"I haven't hidden anything," I insisted. "You're the one with secrets, Liam, don't mistake me for you. I came here today to see you- for a reason! And I needed to talk to you immediately-" I screwed up my eyes, yet my tears fell. "I knew no other way to force you out of your stupid hiding hole!"

His disbelief was evident on his face. He released me from his death grip, to run a hand over his hair, and he exhaled.

"Oh, babydoll," he laughed mockingly, "you better have a pretty good reason now for 'forcing me out'... So what is this news, that is so fucking important, that you wouldn't wait a day- that you were willing to get raped, even, just to see me?"

I felt the blood pound in my ears, as I reached into my bag, and handed him the pregnancy test.

He stared at it, so silent and still, I was afraid his heart had stopped.

"Congratulations," he breathed finally. "To both of us."

*****

A/N: Twisted Transistor by Korn. But I was thinking, there was another song that went even better: Give 'Em Hell, Kid by My Chemical Romance. So that's the title now.

Also, I won't be posting for another month. Work and stuff. Hopefully in July you'll see something!