All Comments on 'The Sharpest Lives Ch. 09'

by Kimikimidoll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Be back soon!

When will you be back with another story?! the one month we all had to wait was too longg. Also, can we get a little background about what Liam does. Thankss for the amazing series, better than any novel i have read!

Eve86Eve86almost 8 years ago
Yeah...

I'm getting tired of her crying too. I don't think she's weak the way he thinks she is. Shit, she's just like him. I'd like to see her step up and do something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You know what I am tried of...

Liam being a yeasty douchebag! I am even more tired of Kim, she makes me want to slap the sh*t out of her for acting so pitiful. She needs to grow some balls and bitch slap him a couple of times or twist his balls until he learns some respect. Because he has absolutely none for her!

KimikimidollKimikimidollalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Ahem... lol

Please. Admit it people, you love that Liam tortures Kim the way he does. Him being a douche is the main attraction of this show. And Kim? She'd be the stuff of your dreams if you were a sadist like him. This depravity is real; have you never seen a couple in such a relationship?

But don't worry, people will grow some/lose some later on in the story.

Actually, I feel this story should go into BDSM/mind control, but lit only allows one category per story, and I don't feel like throwing this chapter into a new sea of readers. It's still non-con, mainly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
she's an idiot

and he's worthless. But the most despicable thing is the smoking when she's pregnant. And I dont know who could want someone who hurt innocent animals. I would want to kill that dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

does he even love her or is he just obsessed with how Kim submits to him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one has to laugh

she dies every night

she dies a thousand times

and is reborn each morning.

..

and every reader of this tale , dies a little after reading each chapter

and is reborn / changed / altered just by reading the story.

truth is .. we all die each day , every event , every action , every reaction we are involved in , kills us , remakes us , changes us ..

every conversation we have shapes our view of life & the world

who were you before you read this tale , who are you after you read this tale

have you died ? have you changed ? is your thought process altered ?

how do you dream each night ..

how do you sleep at night , when the darkness comes , in the quiet times

when the nightmares feast upon all that you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous